The Latest and The Best, Top 12 Financial Risk Management Courses Online
This article has details of, The Top 12 Financial Risk Management Courses Online . From many recognised online-based educational institutes. Certainly, financial risk management has risen noticeably – in the banking sector. As a result of the 2007-2008 financial crisis – demand for candidates with Special Degrees and Professional certifications has risen high by multiple folds.
List of Top 12 Financial Risk Management Courses Online
Table of Content
- Henry Harvin Financial Risk Management Course
- Henry Harvin Executive Programme in FinTech and Applied Risk Management
- Vskills Financial Risk Management Course
- EduPristine Financial Risk Management Course
- FinTech, Banking and Financial Risk Management course from Indian Institute of Management (IIM) – Lucknow
- Financial Risk and Regulations(FRR) Course – Online from GARP
- Financial Risk Management by Schulich School of Business
- Measuring Risk Equity, Fixed Income, Derivatives, and FX Course – Online from Edx, NY
- Risk Management in Financial Sector Online by TCS iON
- Credit Risk Management Course in Banking from SBI
- Risk Management and Credit Principles Course by New York Institute of Finance, New York via Edx
- Stress Testing and Risk Regulation Online Course by New York Institute of Finance (NYIF) – New York
- Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
Educational institutes such as the Henry Harvin – NYIF, IIM, edX, Coursera, etc., – offer Financial Risk Management Courses Online; In addition to, Financial Investment Course and Financial Analyst Course; most of them are online courses.
1. Henry Harvin Financial Risk Management Course
Henry Harvin’s Financial Risk Management (FRM) Course certification -for one thing it is Globally recognised. Another point to remember that, it is by the most prestigious Global Association of Risk Professionals (GARPS, USA) for Banking and Finance professionals.
Conversely, Henry Harvin Financial Risk Management Courses online is the Leader; among The Top 12 Financial Risk Management courses online. While, building a strong foundation for a Financial Risk Manager’ career. By all means, helps you to become an in-demand manager.
About Henry Harvin Financial Risk Management (FRM) Courses:
Obviously, Through, the Certified Financial Risk Management course Online from Henry Harvin – Candidates acquire the skills to evaluate risks involved in business management. Thus, Henry Harvin Financial Risk Management Course Training. Trainers teach candidates the tool, techniques; furthermore, their application to manage investment risks – in businesses.
In fact, the Financial Risk Management course helps you to gain knowledge and expertise – to become eligible for promotions to higher levels for instance – Sr. Risk management Officer or Chief Risk Officer cum manager. Similarly to, Credit Risk Manager or Analyst Head of Operation Risks, or more…
In general, the Financial Risk Management Course has Two Levels, Viz:
- Foundation to Financial Risk management Course Online Level 1: Focuses on 4 Subjects of mathematical portion and Financial aspects of the FRM curriculum
- Specialisation in Financial Risk management Level 2: Includes 6 subjects that focus on Risk Management in Business.
Financial Risk Management Courses Eligibility Criteria:
In general, the aspiring candidates, with an interest; to learn Financial Risk Management for businesses. Is an Eligible candidate – for Henry Harvin Financial Risk Management Courses Online. However, academic institutes follow certain norms. that define the eligibility criteria for candidates in joining the course.
- Candidates must be 10+2 pass out. For Under Graduation, Bachelors’ Degree.
- Students with accounts, statics, and mathematics background are preferred; good computer knowledge, and operations management skills are more advantages.
- It is equally important to have a Bachelor’s Graduation Degree; in order to, enrol for an online Financial Risk Management Post Graduation course.
Why Choose Henry Harvin Financial Risk Management Certification Courses?
Obviously, Henry Harvin’s Financial Risk management course is the leader – among, Risk Management Courses.
Trainers at Henry Harvin
- Expert Financial Risk Management Trainers; with 15+ years of Teaching experience
- Henry Harvin Financial Academy empanelling; Over 350+ lecturers are Subject-Matter-Experts (SME), respectively.
- Lively, online sessions from student-friendly trainers – creates a great learning environment for candidates.
Henry Harvin Financial Risk Management Course Details
|Course Duration||75 Hours – Interactive Live Online Sessions|
|Course Fee||INR 34,999/-|
|Projects||Facilities to conduct:Evaluations and QualitativeAnalysisRisk Models – Credit, Investment, Market Risk Management, and more…|
|Certification||FRM Course Certificate – Government of India Recognised and Award Winning Institute|
|Internship and Placement||Practical Experience and 100% Job Placement|
|E-Learning Access to LMS portal, Bootcamps, Hackathons, 1- year Golden-Membership|
Learning Benefits of Henry Harvin Financial Risk Management Courses
Learn the skill to understand, measure; analyse, as well as to estimate and manage
- Financial Risks of investments in Businesses
- Integration of Financial Risk management
- Treasury and Liquidity Risk Measurement
- Investment risks in Banking sector
- Both Financial and Non-Financial Corporates
- Create strategies to optimise Risk Management
- Plot risk reports based Multi-factor-model
- Conduct Stress and Scenario Analysis.
|Scope of Financial Risk Management Course online from Henry Harvin|
|Join the Financial Risk Management network and expose yourself to Jobs across the world.|
|Become an In-Demand professional and work with International brands – with higher Job Security.|
|Add weight to your CV – by including your Technical and Professional achievements.|
|Include your Financial Risk Management training, Course completion to make your CV stand out.|
|Make your profile the best fit for the promotions – in your current organisation – by showcasing your Financial Risk Management Certification.|
Financial Risk Management Course Course Curriculum:
- FRM Level – 1
- FRM Level – 2
- Course Complimentary:
- Soft Skills Training
- Resume Writing
2. Henry Harvin Executive Programme in FinTech and Applied Risk Management
Henry Harvin creates a comprehensive Executive Programme training – using the FinTech methods and the application of Risk Management in the banking sector, in Businesses etc…
Significantly, learn the necessary skills to use the tools for discovering, mitigating, as well as managing the risks relating to the BFSI industries.
About Henry Harvin Executive Programme in FinTech and Applied Risk Management course.
In particular, the FinTech is the process – of infusing Finance with Technology in Cryptocurrency.
Henry Harvin offers an online training programme; to imbibe the practical knowledge – about Financial Risk management Systems to professionals; particularly, who aim to complete and availing a Globaly recognised certificate – relating to Executive programme in FinTech and Financial Risk Management Course completion.
Another key point, the Professionals from the Banking sectors, Entrepreneurs, Business – Managers (Mid to senior level) and leaders; as well as Risk Management Executives and Financial Professionals are the best-fits for the Course.
Henry Harvin Executive Programme in FinTech and Applied Risk Management Course Eligibility Criteria
Fortunately, This Course doesn’t have any eligible Criteria; However, managers and professionals from financial sectors; are by default are Eligible candidates. Other eligible professionals for instance:
- Risk Managers and Consultants
- Financial Professionals
- Businesses Managers and Leaders
Why Choose Henry Harvin Executive Programme and Applied Risk Management Course – online?
- In fact, Henry Harvin Education Academy is the winner of the Top Corporate Training Award.
- To point out, Henry Harvin provides live-interactive sessions; in addition an Access to E-learning portal containing – recorded sessions, Projects, and CPDSP e-Studies.
Trainers at Henry Harvin
- The Best teaching experts with more than 12 years of teaching experience conduct online sessions
- Trainers have become masters in their subjects – after conducting more than 250+ lectures
- In fact, Currently, teachers are working with Henry Harvin Financial Academy as SMEs
Henry Harvin Executive FinTech and Applied Risk Management Course Details
|Course Duration||60 Hours – Two-way-Interactive Live Online Sessions|
|Course Fee||INR 44,500/-|
|Projects||Blockchain related to Risk Management and Risk management, Risk Models tools, and many more…|
|Certification||Henry Harvin Executive Programme in Fintech and Applied Risk Management certificate – Government of India Recognised and Award Winning Institute|
|Internship and Placement||100% job placement Guaranteed for 1 year after the course completion|
|E-Learning Access to LMS portal; Bootcamp sessions; Hackathons; 1- year Henry Harvin Finance academy for the Executive Program in Fintech and Applied Risk Management – Golden-Membership|
Learning Benefits of Henry Harvin Executive Programme in FinTech and Financial Risk Management Course
Furthermore, After completing the Henry Harvin Executive Programme in FinTech and Applied Risk Management Course you become an expert in:
- Capturing Banking Risks by plotting risk factors using the data from the financial statement
- Effectively, Implementing Financial Analysis in Risks that are Data Driven
- Business-Cycles, Capital-Adequecy, and Supervision and their Regulation
- Creating effective Risk Management strategies – together, building Credit Risks Models and related portfolios
- With the knowledge for Stress Testing, values at risks, ECI- facilitating, and ICAAP
- Applying Blockchain, Distributing Ledger Technology, Management and Payment of e-Banks Assest
- To apply Risk management tools to analyse, manage and Migrate risks faced in the BFSI industries
- Enhancing the abilities to design Strateegic-Operational-Decisions
|With attention to, Scope of Henry Harvin Executive Programme in FinTech and Financial Risk Management Course – Online Course Syllabus|
|Gain exposure to Millions of Jobs Globally relating to FinTech, Banking and FRM and other applied Risk Management|
|Increase your career opportunity by showcasing your skills in FRM and FinTech|
|Become a Key player for the services to flurish in Financial sectors|
|Adapt to the revolutions in the FinTech sectors and its Technological advancements around the world|
|Distinguish your portfolio with the course-completion-certification of Executive Proramme in Fintech and Applied Risk Management Course|
Given that, Executive Programme in Fintech and Applied Risk Management Course Syllabus
- Module – 1
- Overview of Risk-Management in Banking and Finacial-Services
- Module – 2
- Digital-Disruption, Innovations, and Transformations in Financial Services and Banking Services
- Module – 3
- Regulator and Risk Models
- Module – 4
- Learning the Tool of Risk Management
- Module – 5
- Understanding Blockchain in Risk Management
- Complementary Modules
- Soft-Skills Development
3. Vskills Financial Risk Management Course
Vskill Financial Risk Management Certificate Course – is an online course; that offers a Self-study course for Financial Risk management.
Vskill Financial Risk Management Course aims – to multiply your career opportunities for freshers (students) – as well as aspiring professionals from financial industry.
To point it out, About Vskill Financial Risk Management Course
In particular, Vskill Financial Risk management Course takes the second position in the Top 12 Financial Risk Management Courses Online.
Vskill Certification Course with an intention – to improve your Financial Risk Management Skills – in per with the latest industrial standards; which helps you to become a high-demand professional.
Through the Vskill Certification Course – learn the fundamentals of BASEL accords – cover concepts of risk -classification, management, and measurement completely.
Vskill Financial Risk Management Course Eligibility Criteria
Candidate must clear an entrance examination – in order to becomes eligible for the Vskill Financial Management Certification Course online.
To point out, Candidates must have a decent computer proficiency; good communication skills – for instance: good English reading and writing skills. Aspirants with basic knowledge in accounts, and statics carry an added advantage.
Conversely, Why choose Vskill Financial Risk Management Course?
Vskill offers Online Financial Risk Management Course. In order to upskill you with the latest industry standards. Ultimatimately, grooms you to become an highly skilled professional in high-demand.
Furthemore, Vskill provides course completion certificate on Financial Risk management and after candidates clear their final examination.
The certificate is Government-recognised; you can use it to improve career prospects. In addition, receive a Vskill Certified-tag on various employment portals for instance- Shine, Naukri, Monster, etc…
In detail, Vskill Financial Risk Management Course Details
|Course Duration||NA – Self-Study you may complete it at your convenience|
|Course Fee||INR 3,499/-|
|Projects||Facilities to conduct:Tax IssuesThe Basel Committee|
|Certification||Vskill Financial Risk Management Certificate – Government of India Recognition|
|Lifelong e-Learning Access to LMS-portal; Free test Practice; Vskills certified-tag|
Furthermore, Vskill Financial Risk Management Learning Benefits
Nevertheless, through the Vskill Financial Risk Management Course learn the knowledge and skills to
- Estimate the of financial risks – its source and its management
- Classify and Ases – market risk, asset and liability management. Including, credit risk, and operational risk
- Risk management issues and create strategies to manage and reduce the risks
- Most importantly skills to apply BASEL accords, and the approaching standards
|Given that, the Scope of Financial Risk Management Course online – Vskills|
|Multiply your career opportunities by many folds|
|Study the latest and best trends for Financial Risk Management|
|Expertise skill in Asset Liability Management. (ALM)|
|Measure Risks – The interest Rate, Operational, Credit, Market, etc…|
|This course is the best for employees who take on challenging roles and apply the learnings of the course.|
Equally important, Vskill Financial Risk Management Course Syllabus
- Fundamentals of Financial Risk Management
- Measuring Financial Risks
- Types of Financial Risk Management
- Management of Financial Risk Management
- BASEL Approach for Financial Risk Management
- Analysis of Issues in Financial Risk Management
- Case Study
4. EduPristine Financial Risk Management Course
EduPristine takes third place in the Top 12 Financial Risk Management Courses Online.
EduPristine Financial Training offers – Certified Financial Risk Management Course online; recognised by the Global Association of Risk Professionals – (GARP, US).
Significantly, Risk Management professionals from the Banking sector; Financial sector can learn the skills required to apply risk management tools and methods; consequently initiate the processes of investment management.
Specifically, About EduPristine Financial Risk Management Course
To point out, EduPristines’ Financial Risk Management course with a curriculum – including, the study of risk management, financial-market. Coupled with, credit risk management, and finance products – in addition to, Invest management, integrated risk management. With concepts of quantitative strategies and analysis; Evaluation, Risk models and more…
In fact, in the Financial industry, professionals – with EduPristine Financial Risk Management course certifications take higher rank in the corporates’ hierarchy.
EduPristine is an authorised-training providers for the Financial Risk Management Examination in India.
Another key point, EduPristine lets you explore Financial Risk Management – inorder to learn the methods – practically and experientially; Including case studies.
EduPristine also extends, Advanced Financial Risk Management question bank, in addition to – mock examinations, revision classes, sample problems; finally – tasking solving sessions.
Conversely, EduPristine Financial Risk Management Course Eligibility Criteria
In reality, there are no eligibility criteria to enrol for the EduPristine Course. to point out, Aspirants by default are eligible for the course.
However, Undergraduates, candidates with 2 years of experience in the relevant field; final year degree candidates are also by default eligible candidates for EduPristine Course.
In contrast, Why choose EduPristine Financial Risk Management Course?
Perhaps, EduPristine Financial Risk Management certification course – provides study gide and training to help you to clear the course’s final examinations.
In particular, EduPristine Financial Risk Management Course Certification provides training – to gain the skills required to become an expert in – financial and investment management; including skills for risk management; to analyse the potential risks; relating to – markets, investments, and transactions.
Through, EduPristine Financial Risk Management course certification – you can become a globally recognised Financial Risk Manager.
In fact, EduPristine helps you to reap; available Job opportunities from Corporates and MNCs for instance: JP Morgan Chase, ICBC, Wells Fargo, HSBC, Deutsche, more …
EduPristine enhances your profile to emerge as – an in-demand professional. Conversely become the best fit – for many professional roles including – Chef Risk Officer, investment risk manager.
Similarly to, the credit risk manager, risk analyst; as well as – financial analyst, senior business analyst; from companies across the world.
In detail, EduPristine Financial Risk Management Course Details
|Course Duration||75+ hours of instructor-led sessions or One year access to Self-Study online training materials|
|Course Fee||$750 – registration and Level-1|
|Projects||Case studies and Real-life based projects|
|Certification||EduPristine Financial Risk Management Certificate – awarded by prestigious GARP – USA|
|Internship and Job placement||Placement assistance + Frequent Job Updates|
|Resume Building, Career Guidance, Interview Workshops, Soft-Skills Training|
Conversely, the Learning Benefits of EduPristine Financial Risk Management Course Online
In fact, after the completion of the EduPristine Financial Risk Management certification course – gain capabilities of clearing the highly respected examination relating to the subject; along with honing the below-mentioned skills
- To emphasis, the Hands-on experience and gain knowledge in the risk management industry; relating to financial, investments etc…
- Identification and management of potential economic risks; as well as, Analyse and curb investment risk.
- Build strategies to optimise profits and losses; using the data from quantitative analysis and complete financial market knowledge.
- Gain the skills to recognise the methods in evaluating – elements, risk models and their importance.
- Learn the skills to measure and manage – market risks, and investment risks, in addition to credit risks, and more…
|Particularly, Scope of Financial Risk Management Course online – EduPristine|
|Online classroom training; weekend classes; Doubt clearing forum|
|Learn Subjects using Case-study methods|
|24×7 online course support|
|Mock Examinations and Quizzes|
|This Certified Financial Risk Management course From EduPristine is ideal – for graduates and professionals from the financial stream; aspirants aiming to complete a financial certification course.|
Conversely, EduPristine Financial Risk Management Course Syllabus
- Financial Risk Management Level – I
- Fundamentals of Risk-Management-Concepts
- Financial-Markets and Financial-Products
- Measuring and Risk-Models
- Financial Risk Management Level – II
- Liquidity-and-Treasury: Risk-Measurement-and-Management
- Market-Risk: Measurement-and-Management
- Current-Issue in Financial-Markets
- Operational-and-Integrated Risk-management
- Credit Risk Management-and-Measurement
- Investment-Management and Risk-Management
5. FinTech, Banking and Financial Risk Management course from Indian Institute of Management (IIM) – Lucknow
The Union of Technology and Finance in cryptocurrency- is popularly known as FinTech. The Programme’s pedagogue from the relevant-industry fourthwith the live-online sessions – offer students practical knowledge to help them in real-markets alongside theoretical knowledge.
About IIM -Lucknow: FinTech, Banking and Financial Risk Management Course
Indian Institute of Management, Lucknow offers – the FinTech Programme, Banking – in combination with the Financial Risk Management; Applied Risk Management.
With an intention to impart skills and knowledge – about the Risk Management system. In fact Educational academics intends to help students to learn the latest trends; along with their regulations and technological advancements.
Eruditus is partnering with Propelled to provide Educational Loans to financially weak students.
FinTech Programme and Financial Risk Management Course Eligibility Criteria
1 year Work Experience
- Students must have 1 year of work experience
- Students must be a Graduate
Course Certification Qualification Details
- Students must have 75% attendance to get the programme completion certificate
FinTech and Financial Risk Management Course Details
|Course Duration||Self-study, 6 months duration to complete the Course|
Applications FeeRound -1
Round – 2
Round – 3
|INR 125,000 + GST |
INR 1,500 + GST
INR 2,000 + GST
INR 63,000 + GST
|Projects||Eruditus Executive Education programme|
|Certification||Certification from NIRF-2020 top B-school – India|
|Internship and Job placement||2days orientation and immersion learning on IIM campus – Lucknow|
|Live online sessions, On campus placements|
The FinTech Programme and Financial Risk Management course Benefits
After you complete the training programme you will:
- Acquire, the knowledge about – Financial-Risks, Regulatory-Requirements including – Critical-Banking and Managing assets and liabilities.
- Ability to analyse – liquidity and the risks relating to it. Also, risks in capital investments and fund-transfers, alongside resolution-laws for bankruptcy.
- Learn risk management techniques to identify and strategise the risks of the BFSI sector.
- Learn to use tools relating to stress testing and Value at risk; including tools to analyse and manage risks well-in-advance.
- Give you an insight into a success-strategy for analytical models and the financial risks
|Scope of FinTech and Financial Risk Management Course – IIM, Lucknow|
|IIM, Lucknow – Certification and NIRF 2002 – certification|
|3 Hours weekend online classes over, 6 months of Course duration|
|FinTech Programme and FRM Course in collaboration of Executive Education from Eruditus|
|This certification programme is appropriate for – Businesses leaders snd Owners; Financial Professionals; Entrepreneurs; Senior and Middle Level managers; Risk Management Consultants|
Furthermore, Fintech Programme and Financial Risk Management Course Syllabus
- 1. Module 1
- Overview of Financial Risk Management in Finance and Banking
- Module 2
- Digital-Disruption, Innovation, and Financial and Banking service Transformation
- Module 3
- Regulatory Landscape and Risk Models
- Module 4
- Learning Tools of Financial Risk Management
- Module 5
- Understanding Blockchain in Risk Management
6. Financial Risk and Regulations(FRR) Course – Online from GARP
GARP offers a Financial Risk and Regulation (FRR) self-study online course.
An insight into the key areas of financial risk management.
To demonstrate, About Financial Risk and Regulations (FRR) Course – Online
Higher-level financial career demands in-depth risk knowledge.
Furthermore, Through, the Online Financial Risk and Regulations Course learn how financial risks affect assets, organisations and systems; and the global financial infrastructure with Financial Risk and Regulation.
This self-study course includes four modules that provide insight into – Market Risks, Credit Risks, Liquidity Risks, Operational Risks; Asset and Liability Management.
This course prepares you for the most common financial risks – you may encounter in your current organisation.
This course explains the methods of identifying, assessing, and mitigating risks.
After course completion and clearing the final examination by Pearson VUE and earn your GARP Financial Risk and Regulation Certificate.
To explain, the Eligibility criteria of the Online Financial Risk and Regulation Courses
The Course is Ideal for Mid-level Finance Professionals
- Professionals with 5 years of experience in the relevant industry
- Particularly, in the areas of risk, auditing, accounting, treasury, compliance, consulting, trending, IT and insurance.
- Senior professionals requiring to update their knowledge.
In detail, Financial Risk and Regulation Course Details
|Course Duration||Self-Study; 40-50 hour Time-commitment|
|Projects||Practical examples and case studies developments based on industries standards|
|Certification||Official Certificate from GARP|
|eBook, e-Learning materials, Key Concept analysis and Study Guide and Learning Objectives|
In addition, Financial Risk and Regulation Course Benefits
- Online-based self-study programme is flexible and allows you to learn on your schedule.
- Global Applicability
- The course reflects the current international standards implying its development by a risk manager.
- Real-world examples and case studies illustrate how the course relates directly to circumstances in the workplace.
- Candidates earn an official certificate from GARP after the course completion.
|Furthermore, the Scope of Financial Risk and Regulation Course|
|Four Textbooks, eBook access|
|Key Concept analysis|
|Study Guide, eLearning materials|
|Quizzes, Case Studies, Practice Examination, GARP Certification|
7. Financial Risk Management by Schulich School of Business
Conversely, About Financial Risk management from the School of Business
As a matter of fact, Schulish School of Business offers state-of-the-art Financial Risk Management Courses and is persistent in its developments.
This course uses the aspects of financial theory and practices, risk measurement and options – the core and elective finance course requirements.
Including, risk management and best practices from a broader- perspective – with the core and elective-financial services courses.
To point out, Why Choose Schulich School of Business’s Financial Risk Management Course?
Schulich’s top priority is your career.
The Center for Career Design helps you to identify strengths – to define your career objectives and plan career developments; hone skills for your career management; set actions for your professional development.
- Highly experienced CCD advisors at Schulich design curriculums – that are unique and a combination of – first-hand knowledge and experiences; alongside diverse perspectives in numerous businesses and industry sectors.
- Make use of a series of proven career-building modules, including up-to-date job-searching Techniques, Self-Assessment, Resume and Cover letter Writing, and interview skills to help you stand out from the competition.
- Meet top-level recruiters, executives and alumni – through the Corporate Information sessions.
Schulich School of Business’s Financial Risk Management Course Eligibility Criteria
This course is the best fit for MBA students specialising in Financial Risk Management; Professional Risk Managers to gain higher positions in their current organisations and professionals aspiring for accreditation of GARP and PRMIA.
In detail, Schulich Financial Risk Management Course Details
|Course Duration||Self-Study, Students must complete 12.00 Credits in total|
|Projects||Practical first-hand experience, State-of-the-art theoretical knowledge|
|Certification||Financial Risk Management Course Certification from Schulich|
|Internship||Full-time positions in Investment Banks; Capital markets; mentoring students; building networks in the industry and more…|
|The SICB provides priority access to Schulich’s top-prospective investment-banking recruiters|
Conversely, Schulich Financial Risk Management Course Learning Benefits
Through, the Schulich Financial Risk Management Course learn:
- The skills to hone Financial Risk Management career – management and development.
- Learn the skills to identify your strength – for determining career objectives and develop a career Plan.
|Scope of Schulich’s Financial Risk Management Course|
|Developing the decision-making skill to choose the right career options|
|CCD Advisors to create a unique and combined course syllabus|
|Become a part of various Students Clubs and expand your network|
|Course Elective options|
|Schulich Finance Association (SFA) Membership|
Schulich Financial Risk Management Course Syllabus:
Students Must complete 12.00 credits in Total
- 9. 00 Credits of Required Courses
- Investments – 3.00 Credits
- Options, Futures and Derivative-Securities – 3.00 Credits
- Management of Risks in Financial Institutes – 3.00 Credits
- 3.00 Credits – Elective Courses
- Applications of Data Science and Finances 3.00 Credits
- Advanced Derivatives Securities – 3.00 Credits
- Fixed Income Securities – 3.00 Credits
- International Credit Markets and Metrics – 3.00 Credits
8. Measuring Risk Equity, Fixed Income, Derivatives, and FX Course – Online from Edx, NY
Edx, New York, offers an online-based – Measuring Risk Equity, Fixed Income, Derivatives and FX Course.
To demonstrate, About Measuring Risk Equity, Fixed Income, Derivatives, and FX Course – Online
Another key point, Measuring Risk Course by Edx is a practice for risk measurement and applications to individual portfolios and their securities.
Through the four-week course, you will learn – to study risk reports published by financial institutes – estimate financial risk measurement techniques involved in derivatives risk, credit risk and equity risk.
Get a Measuring Risk Online course completion certificate with the New York Institute of Finance Name on it.
NYIF certificate will add weight to your credentials and raise your market value as a work-ready risk management professional.
Online Measuring Risk Equity, Fixed Income, Derivatives, and FX Course Eligibility Criteria
In general, There are no minimum Eligibility Criteria set for the Measuring Risk Equity course. However, Candidates with a statistics background and with basic knowledge of MS Excel can reap the most from the course.
In detail, Measuring Risk Equity Course Details
|Course Duration||4 weeks, Online – self-study|
|Course Fee||INR 18,641/-|
|Projects||Complied course in Economics and Finances|
|Certification||NYIF Course Certificate|
|Self-Paced online learning|
Conversely, Measuring Risk Equity, Fixed Income, Derivatives, and FX Course Benefits
- Self-Study and Self-paced course with less stringent Deadlines
- Global Applicability
- NYIF certification programme is globally recognised
- Four weeks of practical hands-on experience and theoretical training
- New York Institute of Finances
|Scope of Measuring Risk Equity, Fixed Income, Derivatives, and FX Course|
|Measuring Risk Equity, Fixed Income, Derivatives|
|Compiled course in Economics and Finance|
|Analyse Risk using Asset Class and Portfolio Risk.|
|Quizzes, Case Studies, Practice Examination, NYIF Certification|
Furthermore, Measuring Risk Equity, Fixed Income, Derivatives, and FX Course Syllabus
- Module 1
- Risk by Asset Class
- Module 2
- Portfolio Risk Measurement
9. Risk Management in Financial Sector Online by TCS iON
First thing to remember, In businesses there exists differences in the financial outcome to the expected outcome. In fact, businesses irrespective of their domain have some level of risks. In particular, It is essential to estimate such risks and create solutions to manage them for profitable outcomes.
Conversely, About Risk Management in Financial Sector Course Online by TCS iON
While, Risk Management in Financial Sector course – by TCS iON. An initiative of Tata Group Corporation – for this reason, to provide skill development courses and assist government institutes and universities in the jobs selection processes.
Notably, Financial Risk management is the process of – identifying, analysing and reducing risks – particularly, using quantitative and qualitative analysis methods.
Get an insight into available tools for various – risk management, frameworks and regulatory tools. In addition, the course teaches techniques for financial risk prevention or to reduce their effects on businesses.
Eligibility Criteria for Risk Management in Financial Sector Course Online by TCS iON
Risk management is Financial Sector Course online is a Free course by TCS iON.
This course is the best fit for:
Entrepreneurs, Accountants, Financial advisors and analysts.
In detail, Risk Management in Financial Sector Course Details
|Course Duration||1 week, Self-study – Self-Paced|
|Projects||Assist Government institutes and Universities in identifying risk in their management processes|
|Certification||Course completions Certificate from TCS iON|
|Unlimited access to a learning portal, Accessible on mobile devices|
In addition, Risk management in Financial sector Course Benefits
- Free online Self- paced course with easy-going Deadlines
- Global Applicability
- Globally recognised TCS iON certificate from Tata Group
- 1 week of online Self-study with unlimited access to English-Videos-Content
- TCS iON by Tata Corporate Group
|As well as, Scope of Risk Management in Financial sector course|
|Strategies for analysing, managing and reducing Risks|
|Online training through Video lectures|
|Course completion certificate from TCS iON|
|Accessible on mobile smart devices|
|Unlimited access to online study materials|
Furthermore, Risk Management in Financial Sector Course Syllabus
- Module 01
- Introduction to Risk; Types of Risks
- Module 02
- Module 03
- Risk-Management with Frameworks
10. Credit Risk Management Course in Banking from SBI
SBI’s initiation – edX Credit Risk Management Course in Banking.
Through the course learn to manage financial Risk Management and Credit Risk Management; the financial tools that lenders use to optimise their income through credit.
Conversely, About Credit Risk Management Course in Banking from SBI
The edX Credit Risk Management Course in Banking from SBI – use banking experts to create curriculums – for credit risk management and financial risk management, using real-time challenges they face in daily operations and management – especially the risks in credit and financial sectors.
Learn the analysis of Cash flow, funds flow; choosing borrowers, and read financial statements.
Faculties from SBI teach the edX Credit Risk Management in Banking certification course – using practical scenarios. 6 weeks training programme offers a verified edX Course Completion Certificate. Although the course is free; however you can avail the additional benefits for a nominal fee.
edX Credit Risk Management Course in Banking Eligibility Criteria
Prior knowledge of the basics of Credit Risk management is an added advantage – because the credit risk Management course is an Intermediate-level course.
In detail, edX Credit Risk Management in Banking Course Details
|Course Duration||6 weeks, Online based – Self-study; Self-Paced|
|Course Fee||Audit track – Free, |
Paid Track – INR 10,927/-
Certificate Fee – INR 11,175/-
|Projects||Real-time practical situations|
|Certification||edX Credit Risk Management in Financial Sector certificate from SBI|
|Grade-assessments and Unlimited-course-access (paid track)|
In addition, Credit Risk management in Banking Course Benefits
- Self-paced online self-study, easy-going faculties are easy on the deadlines
- Global Applicability
- Credit Risk Management in Banking Certificate from SBI
- Practical challenges in Real-time situations
- edX- SBI
|Scope of edX Credit Risk management in Banking Course|
|Course teachers are highly experienced Bank Faculties|
|6 week online training|
|edX Course completion certificate from SBI|
|Intermediate Programme, in economics and science domain|
|The coursed is best-fit for bank branch managers – aiming to become Credit Analysts|
edX Credit Risk Management in Banking Course Learning Benefits
Through Credit Risk management in Banking learn the knowledge about:
- Application of Credit-risk-management
- Cash-flow, fund-flow, and ratio-analysis
- Basel Norms
- Mitigating-credit-risk by analysing balance sheets
Furthermore, the edXCredit Risk Management in Banking Course Syllabus
- Principles of Risk Management
- Basel-Accord and Its Applications and Credit loss Distribution
- Credit-Process, Credit-Selection
- Learning Basic-Accounting Principles and Concepts
- Credit Risk – Mitigation Tools – Fund Flow Analysis
- Strategic decision-making and Objectives of Credit-Portfolio and Credit-Rating System
11. Risk Management and Credit Principles Course by New York Institute of Finance, New York via Edx
In fact, New York Institute of Finance, New York offers an online Risk Management and Credit Principles course via Edx.
Conversely, About Risk Management and Credit Principles Course Edx,
Risk Management and Credit Principles Course teach you the skills to – analyse and review credit risks, the aims of credit analysis and credit exposure. Including the purpose of debt, debt and equity topics, in addition to debt form.
Students get an insight into various principles of – financial risks, and credit risks, such as default, exposure, expected loss and default probabilities.
The Risk Management and Credit Principles course also cover – crucial concepts to improve your skills to assess the industry, market competition, company business models, business risk and the impact risk affecting the company’s performance.
Notably, develop the knowledge and skills to know how businesses mitigate and quantify; the mentioned risks; showcase your learnings to the industry recruiters and widen your career opportunities. As added perks.
Risk Management and Credit Principles Course Eligibility Criteria
Although there are no minimum course requirements – in particular, candidates with basic accounting knowledge – can make best use of the course.
In detail, Risk Management and Credit Principles Course Details
|Course Duration||6 Weeks training Programme – Self-study; Self-Paced Online Course|
|Course Fee||Audit Mode – Free Certificate Fee – INR 14,898/-|
|Projects||Hands-on projects – Case Studies|
|Certification||Edx Risk Management and Credit Principle Course Completion Certificate from NYIF|
|Crouse training videos in English|
Additionally, Edx Risk management and Credit Principle in Banking Course Benefits
- Self-paced online self-study. Flexible and relaxed deadlines
- Global Applicability
- Edx Risk Management and Credit Principle course completion Certificate from NYIF globally recognised institute
- Work on real-time case studies
- Edx NYIF
Edx Risk Management and Credit Principle Course Learning Benefits
In particular, After completing the Edx Risk Management and Credit Principle Course become proficient
- Understand the principles-of-project and Corporate-Finances
- Concepts of Business, Corporates and Industries Risks
- Plot the Expected Loss, Loan Defaults, Credit Markets
- Financial-Disclosure and Ratings-agencies
- Introduction to Credit-Principles, Financial-Risk-Management and Risk-Management
|Scope of Edx Risk Management and Credit Principle Course|
|Economics and Financial Programme|
|Edx Risk Management and Credit Principle Course completion certificate from NYIF – increases your career options|
|Quizzes, Case-Studies, Verified Purchasable Certificate|
Furthermore, Edx Risk Management and Credit Principle Course Syllabus
- Module -1
- Introduction to Risk Management and Credit Principles
- Module – 2
- Principles of Corporate and Project Finance
- Module – 3
- Credit Market, Loan-Defaults, and Expected Loss
- Module – 4
- Business, Industry, and Company Risk
- Module – 5
- Ratings Agencies and Financial Disclosure
- Module – 6
- Excercise – Risk Analyst – Case Study
12. Stress Testing and Risk Regulation Online Course by New York Institute of Finance (NYIF) – New York
Hone skills to understand Stress Testing; Practical Risk regulations by completing the Certified Stress Testing and Risk Regulation course.
Conversely, About Edx Stress Testing and Risk Regulation by New York Institute of Finance (NYIF) Course
The Stress Testing and Risk Regulation course – is an online course and an Intermediate-level of a programme for people from the economic and financial sectors. This course orbits BIS Capital, Risk Regulations, etc…
The course is flexible and students can join at any time – as per their convenience.
Students get a Course-Completion Certificate from NYIF.
Additionally, Edx Stress Testing and Risk Regulation Course Eligibility Criteria
Computer proficiency with basic knowledge of MS – word, Excel, Probability and Statistics to get admission to the programme
In detail, Edx Stress Testing and Risk Regulation Course Details
|Course Duration||4 Weeks training – Self-study; Self-Paced Online-Course|
|Course Fee||INR 26,127/-|
|Projects||Basel Capital Accord|
|Certification||Edx Stress Testing and Risk Regulation Course Completion Certificate from NYIF|
|90% – Financial Help for Shortlisted Candidates|
Edx Stress Testing and Risk Regulation Course Benefits
- Self-paced online self-study, easy on the deadlines
- Global Applicability
- Stress Testing and Risk Regulation Course Certificate from Globally recognised institute NYIF, New York
- Basel Accord real-time situations
- Edx – NYIF – New York
In addition to, Edx Stress Testing and Risk Regulation Course Learning Benefits
After completing the Edx Stress Testing and Risk Regulation Course learn the skills to
- To understand the rationale for risks regulation
- Concepts of Business, Corporates and Industries Risks
- Up-skill in par to the latest industrial standards
- Develop risk strategies in stress testing and risk regulation
- Changing processes to BIS capital from Basel I to Base III
- Learn the knowledge to test risk regulations in stress testing and the Risk Regulations.
|Scope of Edx Risk Management and Credit Principle Course|
|Self-paced intermediate-level course|
|Basel capital Accord|
|Edx Risk Management and Credit Principle Course completion certificate from NYIF – increases your career options|
|Risk Regulation, Stress Testing using primary tools|
Furthermore, Edx Stress Testing and Risk Regulation online Course Syllabus
- Risk Regulation
- Basel Capital Accord
- Financial risk Management
- Regulatory Regime
Financial Risk Management (FRM)
As an illustration, the Risk threats’ root causes are – the uncertain international market. In addition to, the high-interest rates results from inflation.
In short, the strategies to manage such threats. Certainly, is to Avoid, or to share partially, or entirely share the risk.
To point out, the project management institutes namely: The ISO Standards Association design and develop – set New standards in Risk Management.
Conversely, The National Institute for Standards and Technology (NIST); the actuarial society has been improvising Risk management standards.
In general, the tasks of Risk Managers include – estimating the risk management program; Assessing and identifying risk threats that hamper the reputation, security, stability, safety or financial success of an Organisation.
For the most part, Financial Risk management can be qualitative or quantitative.
As a matter of fact, a Financial risk management expert – hedge the financial techniques; manage the exposed expensive financial threats.
Ultimately, learn the skills to expertise risk management; financial risk management; in addition to Assessing the risk threats in the organisations’ risk management strategies.
All in all, choose an online Financial Risk Management Course from – The list of Top 12 Financial Risk Management Courses Online; by numerous educational institutes.
To explain, What is Financial Risk Management (FRM)?
Significantly, The Financial Risk Management (FRM) is the practice; of protecting the economic values of an organisation.
For instance – Using financial instruments as tools to estimate the financial risks.
Significantly, risk factors that help financial risk management are – Operational risks, market risks, and credit risks.
In fact, Professor Harry Markowitz introduces; the study of Financial Risk Management for the first time in 1952 – Using it in his portfolio selection article.
Conversely, let us take a look at the Different sectors with their unique Financial risk management techniques
- The banking sector worldwide track – operational, market and credit risks using the Basel Accords (the banking supervision accords and tips on banking regulations).
- Broaden the scope to overlap -Enterprise risk management and financial risk management within non-financial corporates – addressing the risks to the firm’s strategic objectives.
- Manage risks of investment management – is to diversify and optimise the investments; apply apt specific techniques to portfolios or individual stocks.
In general, Financial economics widely, known as Neoclassical finance theory; states that organisations must accept or start projects – those increase the value of the shareholder.
In contrast, Firm managers will not be creating value for the shareholders or investors. To point out accepting projects that shareholders themselves could do at the same cost.
Further, the fundamental debate between Risk management and shareholders continues.
In the foreground, this discussion chiefly estimates – the risk management’s value as opposed to the cost of bankruptcy – in the market: as per Modigliani and Miller’s framework – hedging after diversifying shareholders: Presuming, the ignorance of firm-specific risks.
In contrast, hedging creates value and reduces possible financial distress.
Although, the financial markets are unlikely to be perfect markets. On the contrary, suggesting firm managers to consider availing the opportunities – to create value for the shareholders; using risk management – to determine cheaper risks for the firms; managing instead of the shareholders.
In fact, market risks that are unique risks; eventually appear as apt for financial risk management in a firm. As well as, Learn the skills from a Financial Risk Management Course Online.
Applications of Financial Risk Management Course Online
Then again, – businesses expose their main, credit, to market and operational risk.
A broad difference persists, between financial institutions; non-financial firms – and correspondingly, the application of risk management may vary accordingly.
Corporate finance deals with the funding sources; alongside the capital structures; the managers’ actions must increase corporations’ value to the shareholders; as well as using the tools and strategies to allot financial sources.
To put it differently, the terms corporate financier; corporate finance – merge with investment banking.
For the most part, the basic role of an investment bank is to estimate – the financial needs of an organisation; raise investments, in order to cover the needs, develop, or acquire businesses.
In short, the investment management is similar the asset management of various securities, including – shareholdings, bonds and other assets Viz – real estate, to reach specific investment goals that raise benefits of investors.
Conversely, Investors like Corporations, private investors; and insurance companies; as well as charities, pension funds, and educational institutes; invest directly through investment contracts; or more commonly, via mutual funds, exchange-traded funds, or REITs.
In fact, the term asset management refers to the management of investment funds. Similarly, fund management refers to all institutional investments – as well as, investment management for private investors.
To demonstrate, the Banks and other institutes in their regular operations face many financial risks; the key factor for their profitability; is to understand and manage the risk effectively; conserve the quantum of capital.
Uncertainty in the international markets with increasing interest rates as a result of inflation are the root cause of the Risk Threats.
Correspondingly, There are numerous tried and tested strategies – to analyse, estimate, manage and reduce risks – those impact the reputation security, stability, safety; or financial success of a business or an organization.
Moreover, Learning the high-demanding – knowledge and skills to use tools and techniques; identify risks well in advance and avoid threats; indeed, takes the highest priority, and in particular, A professional with such expertise – is in high demand.
Choosing the top academic institute – from the ocean of choices especially the ones that offer – the required course, is quite a challenge.
Globally Recognised academic institutes such as Henry Harvin, Edx, NYIF, Vskill, IIM, EduPristine, and more… offer comprehensive Financial Risk Management Courses.
For instance, Most courses offer a course completion certificate with Global Recognition.
On the positive side, Read and compare the 12 Financial Risk Management Courses online to choose the best fit for you.
- Risk Management Course Henry Harvin
- 7 Benefits of Six Sigma in Risk Management
- Top 10 Key Skills to be a Successful Risk Manager 2020
- List of International Financial Reporting Standards – 2020
- Top 10 Elements of Financial Statements
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
A. Henry Harvin, NYIF, IIM, TCS iON, more… are the most prestigious Institutes for Financial Risk Management Course Certification
A. Yes, Institutes such as NYIF, TCS iON, and more… offer free online Financial Risk Management Course
A. Yes, Most Courses have an Internship programme for the candidate as a part of their curriculums.
A. Most courses don’t have any minimum eligibility criteria, however Candidates with Basic computer proficiency, and basic knowledge about Accounts, Economics, Statistics etc… can make the most out of the course.
A. The Course Duration varies depending on the course; however, in general, the course is planned for 6 weeks by a few course providers; a few other courses are self-paced, and self-study mode and you can complete it – at your convenience.