Six Sigma is a method for improving the efficiency of business processes. Profitability, employee morale, and product quality are all improved when performance and process variation increase.
A Six Sigma project can have many benefits, including increased organizational efficiency, improved customer satisfaction, reduced costs, and increased revenues. Most Six Sigma Black Belts manage four projects per year and contribute up to $5,000,000 to the bottom line of their companies, according to the Certified Six Sigma Black Belt Handbook.
It can be a bit challenging to pick the best Lean Six Sigma Certification course online, especially as there are so many great options available. What are the best ways to ensure you choose the right Lean Training course for you?
In this blog, I review the best Lean Six Sigma certification course. The content of Simplilearn Courses is very specific and detailed and is often thought to be very rich. It helps you to understand the key aspects of Six Sigma courses in depth. Simplilearn six sigma reviews are provided in this blog.
Check out Simplilearn’s reviews here
The world’s #1 online Bootcamp for developing skills in the emerging technologies and processes transforming the digital world is Simplilearn.
As an organization, its goal is to help people acquire the skills they need to thrive in the digital economy. They also offer rigorous online training in disciplines such as Lean Six Sigma certification, Data Science and Analytics, AI and Machine Learning, Big Data Cloud Computing, Cyber Security, Project Management, and Digital Marketing. Bootcamps include individual courses, role-based training programs, and comprehensive certification programs designed with world-renowned universities such as Purdue, Caltech CTME, UMass, IIT Kanpur, top corporations, and technology companies. Globally recognized companies such as IBM, Facebook, Amazon, Microsoft, and the EC Council, IIBA, and PMI are all part of the program.
A Bootcamp is an applied learning program consisting of live online classes from world-class industry practitioners and highly-rated trainers, online labs, projects, case studies, industry masterclasses, and 24/7 support to make sure that learners have the best chance of succeeding in the professional world. Each month, over 1500 live classes are conducted across a variety of programs. The practical and outcome-based approach has resulted in 85 percent of learners reporting career benefits, such as promotions or new jobs. Their award-winning programs are available to over two million professionals in 150 countries through offices in San Francisco, California, and Bangalore, India.
For more information click on Simplilearn and Simplilearn reviews
COURSES OFFERED BY Simplilearn
Based on Simplilearn’s reviews, Simplilearn provides more than 30 programs from various departments. Simplilearn’s courses are designed to impart practical knowledge and skills following the relevant industry-required upskills. All the courses are in partnerships with reputed firms and global bodies. The courses offered by Simplilearn are as follows.
- Project Management
- Quality Management
- IT Service and Management
- Data Science and AI
- Cyber Security
- Cloud Computing
- Six Sigma
WHY Simplilearn’s SIX SIGMA/ LEAN SIX SIGMA COURSES??
According to Simplilearn six sigma reviews, they offer a wide range of Lean Six Sigma certification packages that scale up without dramatically increasing in price. A company that provides professional educational certifications that are accredited and recognized by major companies such as Microsoft, Samsung, and Bank of America provides this certification. You will be fully prepared for the International Association for Six Sigma Certification (IASSC) exam.
In this course, you will learn the combined principles of Lean Six Sigma. Six Sigma black belt training will help you understand the Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, and Control (DMAIC) phases and how to maximize customer value while minimizing waste.
Click here for more details on Simplilearn six sigma review
According to Simplilearn’s reviews, the course is aligned with globally recognized associations such as Microsoft, IBM, Project Management Institute, and IASSC.
METHODOLOGY OF TRAINING
The training methodology of courses adopted by Simplilearn can be classified into three types, based on Simplilearn reviews.
- Self-paced Training – Self-paced training is a self-learning method supported by learning resources such as video recordings, Notes, LMS, workbooks, and cheat sheets.
- Online Bootcamp Training – This kind of training includes instructor-led interactive, engaging and effective online classes, along with self-learning materials like video recordings, notes, LMS, workbooks, and cheat sheets.
- Personalized corporate training is a combination of instructor-led Online classes and self-study materials. Usually, it is designed for working professionals by companies
Trainers at Simplilearn are well experienced from recognized universities or industries, according to reviews. There are more than 2000 trainers available to help learners gain the knowledge and skills required to compete in the industry. Also, they assist learners with clearing subject-related doubts through the instructor helpline.
If the learners have any management-related questions, the support team will be highly dedicated to answering them. According to the Simplilearn reviews, they also provide a Helpline service.
Simplilearn reviewers state that the company provides a free subscription to a study tool that allows learners to learn on the go. Self-Learning Courseware is an online study tool that allows students to learn at their own pace.
In Simplilearn’s six sigma review and Simplilearn’s lean six sigma review, learners are given an option to choose their certification exam at the end of every course session and before providing certification. These courses are tested by the American Society for Quality (ASQ) or the International Association for Six Sigma Certification (IASSC).
SIMPLILEARN SIX SIGMA/ LEAN SIX SIGMA COURSE
Six Sigma courses are traditionally offered at various belt levels.
- White belt courses in Six Sigma
- Courses on Six Sigma Yellow
- Green Six Sigma courses
- Courses on Six Sigma Black
- Master Black Belt in Six Sigma
Now let us discuss some of the important pros and cons of the Simplilearn six sigma course
1. Specific industry focus
Based upon Simplilearn six sigma reviews, with Simplilearn’s Lean Six Sigma Training courses, you can tailor your training to the specific needs of your industry. In the healthcare industry, LSS is implemented using the same methodologies as in the IT industry, but with different toolkits. Instead of blanket generalities that might not suit your needs, Simplilearn provides tools specifically geared toward the right industry.
2. Self-paced training and live instruction
Simplilearn six sigma reviews suggest that, with Simplilearn, you have lots of options. They offer Lean Six Sigma training for Green Belts, Black Belts, and a complete package that gets you from no training to a Black Belt from Minitab. Standalone packages provide access to online resources for 180 days. Live instruction is also available for 90 days in addition to the self-paced resources.
3. Discussion forum
You can access the support forum if you do not select the online live instruction packages (and also if you select live instruction). If you contact Simplilearn during normal business hours, you will receive a response almost immediately. Furthermore, there are a number of discussions boards with a lot of helpful resources on the forum.
4. Projects based on real-life situations
Utilizing Lean Six Sigma with SimpliLearn is a unique experience that puts your training to the ultimate test with real-life projects. A real-life project can be related to a current business or organization, or you can join the LSS team to be a part of a live project. This information is based on Simplilearn six sigma reviews
5. Designed in a modular way
A beautiful modular design is used in Simplilearn to break down the methodology from Lean Six Sigma into easily digestible modules. Module-specific toolkits are made up of the most current tools, allowing quick implementation. The LSS methodology is presented in modules that reflect the reduction of waste and maximizing efficiency principles.
Simplilearn six sigma reviews state that the following skills are covered:
- Management based on Agile principles
- A quality management system
- An introduction to lean management
- Lean Six Sigma Green Belt
- Lean Six Sigma Black Belt
- Transformation of the digital world
1. Exam fees are not included
If you decide to complete the full Lean Six Sigma training and certification, from introduction to Green Belt to Black Belt, you’ll have to pay for the exam. The package is offered at a competitive rate, taking this into account. Even without including the exam fee, the value of the complete package is still outstanding.
The ideal user would be
With Simplilearn, you will have a structured training experience without a ton of instruction. With Simplilearn’s self-paced training package, even the budget-minded professional can learn effectively. A complete package is offered to the uninitiated by the company as well.
Summary of Course Features
- Black Belt and Green Belt certifications from IASSC®
- 162+ Hours of Live Online Classes with Industry Experts for 8X Higher Live Interaction
- This course consists of 13 projects, 12 simulation exams, 18 case studies, and 114 PDUs
Green Belt Self-paced Training
Includes online access to E-learning content for 180 days, a support forum, four simulation tests, and four real-world applications.
Green Belt Online Classroom Flexi-pass
Includes Self-paced Green Belt training materials plus 90 days of online instructor-led workshops.
Black Belt Self-paced Training
For 180 days, you will have access to E-learning content, a support forum, four simulation tests, and four real-life projects.
Lean Six Sigma Expert Masters Program
Includes Black Belt Self-paced Training resources for 365 days, as well as instructor-led training, four courses on industry-leading learning paths, and a Masters Certification upon successful completion.
Top Reasons to Get Six Sigma Certification
Simplilearn six sigma reviews state a few reasons why you should get a six sigma certification:
- According to Simplilearn six sigma reviews, one can Identify and eliminate errors in your organization by acquiring a Six Sigma certification and Project Management Software such as Celoxis. General Electric allocated $350 million in savings in 1998 and Motorola allocated $17 billion in savings in 2005 using the Six Sigma process. As time went on, GE’s savings increased to over $1 billion.
- Upon completing the six sigma green certification, you will be able to analyze a company’s manufacturing and business processes and take steps to improve them. In addition, you will be able to review current practices and determine how they impact quality performance. Certification demonstrates that you can deliver the level of sustained quality improvement that organizations require monitoring processes closely to ensure that there is little deviation from the norm and taking corrective measures when a project deviates.
- A six sigma certification will enhance your value in multiple industries.
Gaining a six sigma certification offers many advantages. Six Sigma techniques are used in many industries, including aerospace, telecommunications, banking, and financial services, IT, HR, marketing, and many others. An individual with six sigma certification is experienced with dozens of methods that can be applied to streamline business processes, increase employee satisfaction, reduce costs, and increase revenue, all of which lead to a better bottom line, regardless of their industry.
- Six Sigma requires very high standards of quality to ensure compliance. In turn, many vendors, procurement organizations, and oversight organizations use Six Sigma guidelines to evaluate products. Maintaining profits and conforming to international standards can be accomplished by hiring a Six Sigma Green Belt.
- As per the Simplilearn six sigma review, after completing your Six Sigma certification, you will have a clear understanding of measuring and quantifying the financial benefits of any Six Sigma project. Middle and top management highly value your risk assessment and financial management skills for senior management positions
- A six sigma certification carries a high salary. Studies are involved. Exams are difficult to pass. Moreover, reaching the next belt level requires years of hard work. Therefore, it is not surprising that professionals with six sigma certifications are well compensated. Over $107,000 is earned annually by professionals with six sigma certifications.
Based upon studies on Simplilearn six sigma reviews, the following are some of the insights about salary packages in different countries
- A six sigma certified professional earns over Rs. 20 lakhs in India
- Currently, a professional with six sigma certification earns over 62K EUR per year in France
- Professionals with six sigma certification earn between SG$53,000 and SG$220,000 every year in Singapore, depending on location and experience
- The average salary of a six sigma professional in the UK is around £60,000
- Six Sigma professionals in Spain earn around €58K per year
- Practical Experience in Quality Management The Six Sigma training program includes hands-on work on industry projects as well as the application of theoretical principles to real-life situations. You can gain valuable experience even before you join the workforce by taking a Six Sigma course.
Simplilearn is known for providing well-thought-out professional educational training programs. With their Lean Six Sigma training program, they have earned this reputation. It does not include the exam cost, but it is priced appropriately to compensate for this. Modules are packed with useful tools that are easily applied in the real world. With so many options, it’s a great choice for people with different needs.