Advanced Tally ERP 9 Release 9.6 is widely used in accounting, taxation software, accounts receivables, accounts payable, inventory, billing, and payroll. This tally software is considered to be the best accounting tools in the industry.
Most of the small- and large-scale industries are constantly on the lookout for good tally professionals but often they have to settle down with unskilled candidates due to the lack of availability of skilled professionals. Thus, it becomes mandatory for candidates to get trained and certified from reputed institutes as a professional tally expert.
In this tech world, tally software is widely used in accounting and finance jobs. The effectiveness and accuracy of tally software has made the candidates mandatory to pursue tally ERP9 courses from reputed institutes.
The Tally accounting software is majorly used for the daily financial activities of the industry. The significance of Tally is based on some of the mentioned factors like Fast accessibility, User-friendly interface, Data reliability and security, Payroll management, Accounting and inventory management, Remote access to data, Synchronization of data, Audit tool for statutory audit and compliance, Maintenance records of statutory taxation i.e. vat, TDS, Excise and service tax etc.
Tally ERP 9.6 can be used by both individuals and business organizations to manage their financial transactions and accounting records. In recent years, Tally is being used widely for calculating TDS, Income Tax, and GST as well. Tally ERP 9 Training Course will cover all the information and knowledge of Accounting as per the industry requirement. The course helps in mentoring the students about the concepts along with practical usage in everyday Accounting processes.
In this blog, we will discuss the positive and negative aspects of the tally course offered by Henry Harvin. The blog is based on factual Henry Harvin reviews and Henry Harvin Tally course reviews. So, if you are looking out for a tally course, this blog is a must-read for you.
Click here for more details
About Henry Harvin
Henry Harvin Education is one of the leading pioneers in academics and online certification courses. According to the Henry Harvin reviews, the institute formally started its first professional training course in India in the year 2017. The institute has earned certified recognition from UKAF, UK Cert, American Association of EFL, MSME and Project Management Institute (PMI).
Henry Harvin reviews suggest that the Henry Harvin Education runs more than 50 training programs in various disciplines such as Analytical courses, Finance courses, Writing courses, Law courses, Management course, Digital marketing courses etc.
Over four years of span, Henry Harvin has managed to train more than 3,00,000 lakhs students in various disciplines of education. As per the Henry Harvin reviews, they have more than 150 corporate partners and more than 60 college partners.
Henry Harvin acts as a bridge between the university graduated candidates and the industry required skills and knowledge. Thus, it helps the professionals in bridging the gap and building up themselves with the skill and knowledge required by the industries.
Henry Harvin has managed to grab the attention of top media houses for the quality education provided by them. According to the Henry Harvin reviews, the name of a few media house and publication who have recognized the success story of Henry Harvin is India today, News world India, Hindustan Times, The Pioneer, Statesman, Financial Express etc.
As per the Henry Harvin reviews, Henry Harvin has been credited with numerous awards to its account. To name a few prestigious awards arethe Top Corporate Training Award, Game-Based Learning Company of the Year, and 40 under 40 Business World Award.
Click here for details on Henry Harvin reviews
Advanced Tally Course by Henry Harvin
The Certified Advanced Tally ERP 9 Course offered by Henry Harvin is ranked amongst the top 3 courses in the industry by Trainings360. The course is offered with Live Online Instructor-led Advanced Tally ERP 9 Training & Certification, Job Support, 100% Practical Training Method, developing a Promising Career in the Field of Tally ERP 9 and Becoming a Certified Tally Accountant (CTA).
Henry Harvin Educations is privileged to be affiliated with the American Association of EFL, PMI, UK Cert, UKAF, MSME & Govt. of India.
Recognitions of Henry Harvin Education
Some of the recognitions of Henry Harvin that makes the course legitimate are mentioned below.
- Winner of Top Corporate Training Award, Game-Based Learning Company of the Year, 40 under 40 Business World Award.
- Affiliated with the American Association of EFL, Ministry of Corporate Affairs, MSME, UKAF, UK Cert, Project Management Institute (PMI), and ISO 29990:2010 certified.
- Reviews: more than1400 Google Reviews, 200 YouTube Testimonials with 4.5 Rating Rated on Goabroad, Trustpilot, Gooverseas & more.
The Advanced tally course offered by Henry Harvin constitutes of 28-hours instructor-led training and certification program. On completion of the online training, the learners are facilitated with 24 hours of Bootcamps for the next 12 months. Apart from this, the learners are facilitated to Attend Unlimited Batches for the next 1 year from the date of enrollment without paying anything extra.
The Bootcamp sessions are conducted every month with the experts to Brush-up your concepts on regular basis and are specifically targeted to make you industry-ready. There are about 12 Bootcamps or webinars conducted throughout 1yr as a part of the #Ask Henry series.
Henry Harvin tally course reviews state that the courses are offered with the best infrastructure and technology to accommodate online and offline classroom training programs. The training rooms are well organized and furnished as per the standard requirements of training centres.
The training methods adopted for the Advanced Tally course are described below.
- Self-paced training
Self-paced training is a self-study learning model. The learners are provided with lifetime access and support to the course. The fee structure of the advanced tally Self-paced course is INR 6750/-.
- Online virtual classroom training
The online virtual classroom training includes the features provided in self-paced training along with instructor-led online classes with a flexible schedule. The course also includes the beneficial facility of 1year Gold Membership.
The online classroom training is inclusive of monthly Bootcamp sessions along with video recordings of all batches for Lifetime. The fee structure of advanced tally online instructor-led classroom training is ₹ 7500/-.
- Corporate training
Corporate training is a customized learning method specially designed for corporate company learners. The training is customized as per the requirement of the company and the training sessions are meant only for company learners. The learners are facilitated with a customized Enterprise-grade learning management system (LMS).
As per the Henry Harvin Tally course reviews, the trainers provided by Henry Harvin for the advanced tally course are the most respected industry experts with more than 10 years of working experience. The trainers are Carefully selected by our training partners and have recognition by numerous organizations over the years for their work.
The trainers have been invited for more than 100 keynote classes for Certified Advanced Tally ERP 9 Courses. The trainers have delivered more than 500 lectures and are currently empanelled as domain experts with Henry Harvin Finance Academy.
Unlimited Sessions with Multiple Trainers
According to the Henry Harvin Tally course reviews, the Advanced Tally course comes with special features for learners like unlimited sessions, where on enrollment in the course, the learners can attend different batches with different trainers. This means you can have unlimited repetitions of the Certified Advanced Tally ERP 9 Course during your membership period without paying anything extra. The facility can be availed by the learners for 1 Year.
24×7 Lifetime Support
The Certified Advanced Tally ERP 9 Course is guaranteed with 24/7 lifetime support facilities like an internship, weekly job support, recorded videos, monthly Bootcamp sessions, interview skills and career services.
Mobile App Access to Moodle E-Learning Portal
The Henry Harvin Tally course reviews suggest that the Certified Advanced Tally ERP 9 Course is offered with access to the exclusive Learning Management System (LMS). Use the login credentials to use the Moodle app on your phone and get access to the Certified Advanced Tally ERP 9 Course at the tip of your fingers. The LMS is comprised of Abundant Data Sets, Case Studies, Useful Content, Recorded Videos, PPT, Logo Software, E-Books, Question Making Software, Project Guides/Workbooks and Study Notes.
The Advanced Tally ERP 9 course is provided with hands-on training with industry projects related to the subject that helps the learners gain practical knowledge.
100% Placement Support and Alumni Status
As per the Henry Harvin Tally course reviews, the candidates are facilitated with a 100% job placement facility. The Alumni network of Finance Academy of Henry Harvin comprises more than 18,000 successful and satisfied alumni worldwide. The learners can become a part of this elite alumni network and gain the advantages to upgrade their career.
Gold Membership Benefits of Finance Academy
According to the Henry Harvin Tally course reviews, the Gold membership benefits of finance academy includes some of the best features of the course that facilitates the learners to enhance their knowledge and skills related to the subject. Some of the features of the Gold membership are as follows.
- E-Learning Access: Access to recorded videos, games, projects, case studies, etc.
- Monthly Bootcamp Sessions: Brush-up your concepts with our regular Bootcamp sessions held every month with the experts in the field specifically targeted to make you industry-ready.
- Job Opportunities and Internship: Certified Advanced Tally ERP 9 Course graduates get 100% placement assistance and internship opportunities with Henry Harvin or partner firms.
- Interview Guaranteed: Support in facing and clearing the interview.
- Complementary Modules: Gain exclusive access to Complimentary Modules, namely, Soft Skill Development and Resume Writing along with the course curriculum of Certified Advanced Tally ERP 9 Course.
Hallmark of CTA Certification Next to Your Name
Henry Harvin reviews suggest that the learners receive a globally acclaimed testimonial certification on the training completion. Certified Tally Accountant (CTA) credentials will revamp your prior achievements as an Advanced Tally ERP 9 Expert. Use it as a symbol of upgraded expertise with your name. For example, Sandeep Kumar (CTA).
- The Advanced Tally ERP 9 is exceptionally useful for both the person and the company.
- Tally ERP 9 will assist you to eliminate cascading tax effects and perform complex procedures online efficiently.
- The course ensures easy setup and cost set up as per your company’s inclination using Tally ERP 9.
- Advanced Tally ERP 9 program is viable and cost-efficient for trades & ventures due to its composition scheme.
- The advanced Tally ERP 9 course makes a difference and improves efficiency in Accounting and balance sheets.
- The course provides a significant amount of job opportunities for Accounting Officials or Bookkeepers, especially in thought with GST.
- The course ensures exceptional pay scale and growth opportunities for profitable and proficient candidates with experience.
- The course ensures thorough Learning of Advanced Tally ERP 9 for trade proprietors so that they can calculate GST and other charges, thus saving them a lot of money.
- The course helps Tally experts to perform and manage all of the major accounting operations in your business such as E-payments, cheque management, cash and fund flow.
Click here for more details on Henry Harvin reviews/ Henry Harvin Tally course reviews
Other Courses offered by Henry Harvin
Henry Harvin reviews suggest that they offer more than 50 courses in various domains globally. The courses offered by Henry Harvin are recognized by multinational companies such as Accenture, Philips, SAP, HP, Adobe, McAfee etc. A list of few courses is enlisted below.
- Data Science
- R Programming
- Artificial Intelligence
- Business Analytica + Lean Six sigma green belt
- GST course
- Income Tax specialist course
- IFRS course
- Accounting and Taxation course
- Advanced Tally ERP 9 Training course
- SAP FICO Training course
- Financial Statement Analysis course
- Content writing
- Technical writing
- Creative writing
- Medical writing
- Content Marketing
- Instructional Design
- RERA- Real Estate Regulatory Act Workshop
- PMP- Project Management course
- Associate in Project Management course (CAPM)
- Certified Lean Six Sigma Green Belt
- Certified Lean Six Sigma Black Belt
- Certified Lean Six Sigma Green Belt + Black Belt Course
- Lean Six Sigma Master Black Belt
- Digital Marketing
- Digital Marketing Course
- AdWords Course: Ultimate Google ads Training
- TEFL/TESOL course
- TEFL certification online in the USA
- C++ Foundation with DS and Algo
- Java Foundation with DS and Algo
- TEEN MBA course
- Creative writing course
Click here for details on Henry Harvin reviews
Positive Henry Harvin Advanced Tally Course Reviews
According to the Henry Harvin Tally course reviews, the alumni and the candidates pursuing the course show satisfactory response towards the course delivery. The positive aspects of the course are high and overlap if any negative aspects are to be found.
The candidates who are 12th pass, graduate commerce as well as non-commerce understudies trying to find employment as an accountant in small and medium enterprises can take up this course. Henry Harvin provides Advanced Tally ERP9 training in all parts of India Delhi, Hyderabad, Mumbai, Chennai, Kerala, Bhopal.
The candidates who have taken up the advanced tally course from Henry Harvin are successfully placed in some of the leading industries like Airtel, Hero, L&T infotech, Maruti Suzuki, Hitachi, BSNL, HP, Mindtree, Gillette, HCl etc. The key factors of the course include the following factors.
- The course is Ranked Among the Top 3 in the industry by Trainings360.
- The course includes more than 12 Bootcamp and Webinars Sessions are conducted to Brush-up Concepts as Part of the #AskHenry Series
- The course offers 24×7 Lifetime Support & Access along with Live Projects, Guaranteed Internship, Weekly Job Support, Recorded Videos, Monthly Bootcamp Sessions, Interview Skills, and Career Services
- The course facilitates the candidates with Mobile App facility and Access to Moodle E-Learning Portal
- The candidates can enrich their portfolio with Hallmark of CTA Certification Next to Your Name
- The candidates are facilitated to attend Unlimited Batches with different instructors for the Next 1 Year without paying anything extra.
- Affiliations- Henry Harvin Educations the privilege to get affiliations from the American Association of EFL, PMI, UK Cert, UKAF, MSME & Govt. of India.
- The course provides experienced faculty who are industry experts with more than 10 years of experience in advanced tally.
Some of the Henry Harvin reviews/ Henry Harvin Tally course reviews are displayed below.
Negative Henry Harvin Advanced Tally Course Reviews
As per the Henry Harvin Tally course reviews there are not many negatives aspects reflected by the alumni and the candidates who are pursuing the tally course from Henry Harvin. Although some of the candidates have produced dis-concern towards the support team and placement facility. Apart from this, the alumni showed satisfactory response towards the course.
Some of the Henry Harvin reviews/ Henry Harvin Tally course reviews are displayed below.
According to the Henry Harvin Tally course reviews and taking into consideration the positive aspects of the course, we can conclude that the Advanced Tally course offered by Henry Harvin is one of the best course and fulfils all the criteria of a legitimate course. There are numerous positive key aspects about the course like Affiliated certification, the best module that covers all the major concepts, Bootcamps sessions, experienced Trainers, Gold membership, internship facility, live projects etc.
- 28 hours of intensive training
- Industry-acclaimed CTA Certification
- Free 1-year subscription of Henry Harvin LMS
- Monthly Bootcamp sessions
- The updated industry-oriented study material
- Recorded videos of the sessions
- 100% placement assistance, internship opportunity, and project support exclusively entitled for CTA Professionals
- Add-on supplements provided to effectively deliver projects (Logo Software, E-Books, Question Making Software, Project Guides/Workbooks, Mobile App, etc)
- Hallmark of CTA next to your name.