Do you know that if you are an IFRS-certified professional, it will make you eligible to work in more than 100 countries?IFRS or International Financial Reporting Standards refers to a set of accounting rules that are intended to make the financial statements of public companies transparent, consistent, and easily comparable across the globe. Regardless of the country of origin of a company, IFRS brings integrity and consistency, thereby ensuring greater corporate transparency.
Why should you do an IFRS Certification course?
The global recognition ascribed to IFRS has prompted Indian companies to recruit candidates who have ample experience and knowledge of IFRS, instead of going after the usual finance and accounting degrees. Thus, IFRS professionals enjoy high demand in India.
Here is the list of the top 10 IFRS Certifications in India, choose the one that suits your career ambitions the best, and embark on a successful career journey!
The IFRS Certification Course by Henry Harvin Finance Academy is regarded as the best IFRS certification in India. It is designed along with the Curriculum of the ACCA- Diploma in IFRS Course guidelines. The IFRS course offered by Henry Harvin equips the candidate to prepare for the IFRS exam conducted by the Association of Chartered Certified Accountants to embark on a promising and established career in the area of finance and accounting. This IFRS Certification course guides the aspirants with all the important differences between IND-AS and IFRS. The ACCA Diploma IFRS Certification Course by Henry Harvin is best suited for CA, CS, ICMA, and other finance professionals, MBA in Finance Professionals, Accountants and Finance Managers, Professionals in private entities, etc.
- Course Duration: 60 hours of online interactive training sessions along with 20 hours of recorded sessions
- Unique ‘9 in 1 course’ that is inclusive of training, projects, internship, certification, placement, boot camps, hackathons, e-learning access, and 1 year of exclusive gold membership of Henry Harvin Finance Academy.
- 100% placement guarantee support is offered by Henry Harvin even after 1 year of successful completion of the course.
- You will also get the facility to undergo projects in Accounting policies, Financial reporting, income tax, etc.
- Guaranteed internship assistance to attain practical experience
- Upon successful completion of the course, you will get a Course Completion Certificate of ACCA Dip. IFRS Training from Henry Harvin Finance Academy.
- Access to regular Boot Camps and hackathons spread over 12 months after course completion.
- The trainers at Henry Harvin Finance Academy are industry experts with more than 15 years of expertise.
Learning Benefits of the IFRS Certification course by Henry Harvin Finance Academy
- An avenue to garner a deeper understanding of the IFRS Framework.
- Learn the nuances of Interim Financial Reporting
- Learn to apply the significant Financial Reporting Standards in preparation of Finance Reports
- Gain a deep understanding of the Financial Instruments and Operation Segments
- Learn how to prepare group Financial Statements for companies
- Learn how to apply disclosure requirements in the financial reports of a company
- Learn how to calculate Earnings Per Share and financial statements
- Live Projects: Henry Harvin, through its IFRS Certification course carry out live projects during the training period to ensure experiential learning for its students. This is done to ensure a better understanding of the concepts that are taught in the class and to gain in-depth knowledge.
- Henry Harvin uses an assortment of training techniques that are closely aligned to their one-of-a-kind G.C.A.O. pedagogy. This enables the students to derive the maximum focused outcome from the classes.
- End-to-End Engagement is ensured in the IFRS Certification course of Henry Harvin Participants through brainstorming sessions, reverse presentations, group activities, and hands-on experience.
- INR 15750/- for self-paced course
- INR 17500/- for live online interactive sessions
Some of the other finance courses offered by Henry Harvin Finance Academy are as follows:
Make sure to visit the website of Henry Harvin Finance Academy to know in detail about the ACCA Dip.IFRS Certification in India and the detailed course curriculum.
2. EY IFRS course
The IFRS course offered by EY is one of the best courses pertaining to IFRS Certification in India. This course is intended for corporates and is designed, keeping in mind the syllabus of the Association of Chartered Certified Accountants (ACCA) Diploma in IFRS program. EY’s IFRS course aims to help its participants to prepare adequately for the IFRS exam conducted by ACCA. Diploma in IFRS by The Association of Chartered Certified Accountants is one of the most credible, appreciated, and respected professional qualifications in International Financial Reporting Standards around the world. The IFRS Certification course offered by EY is designed to develop your knowledge and understanding of IFRS. In this program, the corporates should nominate their employees to undergo the coveted training by EY.
- 75 hours of training, including 10 live interactive sessions of 6 hours each, and 15 hours of recorded video lessons
- You will be provided with comprehensive and in-depth study materials from BPP Learning Media
- Participants will be given access to EY Learning Management System (LMS) after the successful completion of the course
- A Certificate of Participation will be awarded to participants who have at least 80% attendance throughout the course program.
Learning Benefits of doing the EY IFRS Certification Course
- Participants will get to know the structure of the IFRS framework and its nuances.
- You will learn to identify and apply the disclosure requirements in the financial notes and reports of companies
- Participants will get to learn about the significant and relevant financial reporting standards
- You will learn to make group financial statements(excluding group cash-flow statements) including joint ventures, subsidiaries, and associates.
- INR 20,000/- + taxes
3. PwC’s ACCA DipIFR Preparation Course
The ACCA DipIFR course offered by PwC is one of the best courses related to IFRS Certification in India. This IFRS Certification course has been designed for accounting and finance professionals who want to acquire skills in the field of IFRS, progress in their careers, and become certified ACCA professionals.
- Course Duration: 75 hours of instructor-led interactive learning sessions
Learning benefits of doing PwC’s ACCA DipIFR Preparation Course
- You will get an ACCA DipIFR Certificate that is internationally recognized on successful completion of the ACCA exam.
- Acquire an in-depth understanding of the nuances of IFRS, including its rules and principles.
- Gain vast knowledge of the peculiar requirements of IFRS for the presentation, measurement, recognition, and disclosure of elements of financial statements.
- Attain the required skills on how to prepare financial statements under IFRS regulations, including the consolidated financial statements.
- Gain experiential knowledge in the practical application of IFRS.
- Master the leasing standards and new revenue (IFRS 15 and IFRS 16) with industry-specific illustrations through in-depth training.
- Get an understanding of the differences between IFRS and Ind AS
- INR 24500/-
4. Synthesis Learning
Enhance your skill level by doing the ACCA Dip-IFR offered by Synthesis Learning. This course is considered one of the best options to pursue in terms of IFRS Certification in India. Synthesis Learning provides training in accounting, finance, and related courses. The synthesis also customized learning interventions for large corporates and organizations across India.
- Course Duration: 3 months
- Eligibility: You should be either an Auditor or a Professional Accountant who is currently working or in practice or business and qualified as per the National Accounting Standards. In case you are in practice, but not yet qualified, you should have any of the following qualifications: ACCA affiliate status, 3 years of accounting experience, a degree and 2 years of accounting experience, 2 years of accounting experience, and an ACCA Certificate in International Financial Reporting.
Learning benefits of ACCA Dip-IFRS Certification in India offered by Synthesis Learning
- Offline and online class sessions across Ahmedabad, Mumbai, and Indore.
- Industry experts with several years of expertise are the trainers
- Gain in-depth knowledge and understanding of IFR standards.
- Gain superior standards of theoretical learning and practical skills to progress in your career
- Avail job opportunities and internships through Synthesis Learning’s network of MNCs and TNCs.
- The participants of the ACCA DipIFR Certification course will be provided with comprehensive study materials, access to all of the session recordings, mock tests, interactive support from expert instructors during the sessions, administration support for exam registration, etc
5. FinPro Consulting
FinPro Consulting is a consulting firm that offers ACCA DipIFRS Certification in India. FinPro is a renowned Indian consulting firm that offers a wide range of advisory solutions related to Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP) financial reporting, its conversion and training, IPO reporting and management consulting solutions, etc, to its clients.
- Course Duration: 75 hours of interactive live online training sessions, and 30 hours of pre-recorded video lessons.
- Live problem-solving lessons and mock tests are provided to improve your analytical skills.
Learning Benefits of doing the ACCA DipIFR Certification in India by FinPro Consulting
- Gain an in-depth understanding of IFRS rules and principles.
- Acquire the requisite skills that are essential for preparing financial statements.
- Gather adequate experience in developing professional judgments through practical learning.
- Learn the key differences between Ind AS, International Financial Reporting Standards, Indian GAAP, and gain a deeper understanding of these concepts
- INR 19000/- plus taxes
6. Zell Education
The IFRS Certification course offered by Zell Education is one of the best courses pertaining to IFRS Certification in India. You can receive your Diploma from the ACCA Body once you complete the DipIFRS examination and advance in your career.
- Course Duration: 3 months of classroom sessions along with online classes
- Batch schedule: weekends
- This course will help you gain a deeper understanding of how to prepare financial statements and present them, presentation of additional disclosures, preparation of external financial reports for associates, combined entities, and joint agreements.
Learning Benefits of doing the IFRS Certification in India by Zell Education
- Zell Education offers 100% placement assistance once you have completed the course.
- Get the opportunity to be trained by the largest Dip IFRS institute in western India.
- Regular mock tests to improve your theoretical and practical skills.
- Exclusive Dip IFRS qualified faculty to provide the best hands-on training to the participants.
- Gain an in-depth understanding of how the industry operates through on-field assignments and projects.
7. Global FTI
The ACC diploma in IFRS offered by Global FTI is one of the best courses pertaining to IFRS Certification in India. This IFRS Certification course by Global FTI will help you to build on technical and practical knowledge of IFRS and advance in your career.
The ACCA Diploma in IFRS course by Global FTI will introduce the candidate to the system of the international framework of accounting and setting standards.
- Course Duration: 60 hours live, online, interactive classroom learning, and doubt clearing sessions
- The ACCA Diploma in IFRS program covers all relevant topics that will improve your skills
- Learn how to prepare the external financial reports for combined entities, associates, and joint arrangement
- Gain a chance to get trained by experienced ACCA faculty who are experts in the area of IFRS.
- The candidates will be provided with comprehensive study materials from ACCA-approved publishers.
- INR 20,000/- + Taxes
8. Grant Thornton
The ACCA Diploma in International Financial Reporting (DipIFR) offered by Grant Thornton is a much sought-after IFRS Certification in India. This IFRS Certification course is ideal for finance professionals who need to acquire an in-depth understanding and knowledge of International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS). The ACCA Diploma in IFRS by Grant Thornton is based on the Association of Chartered Certified Accountants (ACCA) Diploma in IFRS syllabus.
Grant Thornton provides several IFRS courses other than the ACCA Diploma in IFRS. All the courses offered by Grant Thornton can be either instructor-led online live classes, classroom programs, or E-learning training sessions.
- Course Duration: 80 hours of interactive training sessions along with recorded learning videos.
- You will be taught about complex financial reporting standards in this ACCA Diploma IFRS course by Grant Thornton.
- You will be provided with comprehensive study materials, post-training support, and a Certificate of participation.
- Get access to the Learning Management System (assessments, session recordings, quizzes) of Grant Thornton even after your course completion
- Post-training support is provided to the students including query management and registration
- INR 24,000/- excluding taxes
DipIFR (ACCA) UK offered by KPMG is one of the best IFRS Certification in India. This course by KPMG can give a clear insight into the world of IFRS, moreover, a diploma from ACCA is widely recognized in India and across the globe. An IFRS Certification course by KPMG will be highly valued as it is one of the leading business and financial advisory, regulatory services, and corporate governance. DipIFR (ACCA) UK offered by KPMG will be useful for finance professionals working or aspiring to work in a specialized field that requires accounting and reporting using IFRS.
- Course Duration: 75 hours of interactive and intensive online virtual training which will be held during weekends.
- The participants will have access to the LMS of KPMG for one year.
- The participants will get an opportunity to learn about the difference between Indian GAAP, IFRS, and Ind AS.
- The sessions are handled by an industry expert of KPMG India with vast professional experience in the field of IFRS.
- The DipIFR (ACCA) UK program offered by KPMG is based on the ‘Diploma in IFRS’ as per the ACCA syllabus
- Mock exams and tests are regularly conducted.
- INR 32,608/- excluding exam fees and GST
10. Udemy: A Complete Course on IFRS
Udemy is one of the leading learning platforms to offer a complete course on IFRS. This course offered by Udemy contains detailed lectures on financial reporting standards that are included in the ACCA DipIFR exam. This course also includes practice questions and study materials to get hands-on experience on the application of IFRS.
- Course Duration: 67 hours of on-demand video
- Full lifetime access to the course
- 42 downloadable study materials
- 30-day money-back guarantee is also offered
Learning benefits of doing Udemy’s Complete Course on IFRS
- This course is completely based on the IFRS syllabus prescribed by ACCA (Association of Certified Chartered Accountants) and is in tune with the ACCA Dip-IFR exam course outline
- This course will help you to develop knowledge and skills in understanding and applying IFRS, and you will gain insights into the theoretical framework required in the preparation of financial statements of entities.
- INR 3840/-
The above listed are the top 10 courses related to IFRS Certification in India. The demand for Finance professionals who have a strong background in IFRS has increased in the recent past. The demand for IFRS professionals in India is higher because there is a dearth of IFRS professionals in India.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
The aim of using IFRS is to make the financial statements of public companies transparent, consistent, and easily comparable across the globe. Regardless of the country of origin of a company, IFRS brings integrity and consistency, thereby ensuring greater corporate transparency. IFRS professionals have an edge over other non-certified financial professionals as they have an in-depth understanding and knowledge when it comes to international accounting standards.
Q2. How many countries use IFRS?
IFRS has complete profiles for 166 jurisdictions currently, including those in the European Union. It is being used in at least 120 countries across the globe.
There is a huge demand for professionals to do an IFRS Certification in India because it is being used in at least 120 countries across the globe. Indian companies are increasingly arranging for the learning of IFRS standards by their existing employees and also hiring new employees with IFRS skills to increase the integrity and transparency of the firm.
The following professionals should do an IFRS Certification in India:
Cost and Management Accountants (CMO)
Practicing Chartered Accountants,
Accounting and Finance professionals
Post Graduates and graduates
Semi qualified CA who are part of the accounting/finance team
Chief Financial Officers (CFO)
Finance managers, Chief accountants, Finance Directors
Accountants and analysts