About the Data Science Course
Data Science is a booming industry with an ever-growing demand for data scientists. Data science education is becoming more and more popular, but it can be hard to find the best courses online. To help you out, we have compiled a list of the top 20 Data Science Courses Online that are currently available. These courses offer different topics in data science, from Python programming to machine learning algorithms.
Data Science Courses online has become one of the most lucrative industries in recent times and there’s no sign of this trend slowing down anytime soon.
Data science is the process of extracting meaning from data. It can be used to solve problems in various disciplines, such as business, government, and the sciences. Data scientists are people who use computer programs to find patterns in data sets so they can create predictive models that help businesses make decisions about their customers.
Data science is an emerging field with a lot of opportunities for growth and creativity because it uses techniques from many different fields like statistics, mathematics, programming languages, visualization tools, databases, and machine learning. Below mentioned a compiled list of the top 20 Data Science Courses Online
1. Henry Harvin Analytics Academy ; Best Data Science Courses Online
Henry Harvin Analytics Academy has been ranked as the best Data Science Courses Online in India as well as in the USA. The academy offers certification courses for students that are interested to become data scientists, business analytics professionals, and marketers. Henry Harvin is a leading name when it comes to data science training in India and USA.
Henry Harvin Analytics Academy is an institute that trains students in the field of Data Science Courses Online. They have a team of experts who have been working in the data science industry for many years and are qualified to train students with real-world experience. Henry Harvin has a range of courses that covers all aspects of Data Science Courses Online from Statistics, Machine Learning, Python programming to Visualization with Tableau. These programs are designed by experts so the student can get hands-on training from day one! In addition, they offer classes on how to use the R language for statistical analysis. So if you want to learn Data Science or improve your skills then come to join us at Henry Harvin Analytics Academy today!
- It is a 32-hour live online course
- The trainers are industry experts with 10+ years of expertise
- While taking your course you’ll get the chance to do real-life projects from industry
- Henry Harvin and its partners offer guaranteed internships
- Each week there will be at least ten job openings
- Learn open-source tools used in data science like Jupyter Notebooks, Zepplin, RStudio, and IBM Watson.
- Learn the basics of Python, Pandas, and NumPy
- Build databases, collect and analyze data from them using Python
- Generate data visualizations with the help of Python libraries
- Well designed content and all the topics are covered elaborately
- Graded Assignments with Peer Feedback
Also Check This Video –
2. IBM Data Science Professional Certificate (Coursera) ; Best Data Science Courses Online
IBM Data Science Professional Certificate is a professional certificate that allows you to learn the skills needed for data science jobs. This Data Science Courses Online will teach you how to analyze large, complex datasets and use tools like Python, Clojure, Spark, and others. You’ll also explore the best practices in data cleaning and preparation as well as machine learning algorithms. The course includes interactive labs where you can practice using real-world datasets from IBM’s Open Data Exchange (ODX) environment.
For those who are already working on their careers or looking to start fresh with this new skill set, there are plenty of options out there including MOOCs (Massive Open Online Courses),
This contains 9 courses that include these data science topics in detail – fundamentals of data science, open-source tools, and libraries, data science methodology, Python programming, working knowledge of databases and SQL, data examination and idea with Python, a bit of machine learning and how to apply data science capstone project to help you merge your learning and apply skills to a real-life project.
- Assignments and projects that provide practical skills with applicability to real jobs that employers value – random album generator, predict housing prices, best classifier model, battle of neighborhoods
- No prior programming or computer science knowledge is required
- Designed for Managers
- 3 Industry Projects and a Capstone!
- Case-Based Pedagogy
3. Applied Data Science with Python Specialization by University of Michigan (Coursera) : Top Data Science Courses Online
The University of Michigan has an extensive history when it comes to applied data science education. With over 30 years of experience teaching this subject matter at the graduate level alone, our lecturers have seen firsthand how these skills can be used in different industries including marketing research or financial services.
This specialization is for students who are interested in applying data science to real-world problems. The curriculum offers a blend of hands-on, project-based learning and theoretical foundations, which provides you with the skills needed to analyze large datasets and turn them into actionable insights. You will explore cutting-edge topics in machine learning, natural language processing, computer vision, text mining, and more through lectures from industry experts.
It is a combination of 5 courses that dig into data science methods, techniques, and skills using Python programming language. This course is only for the learners who have a basic working knowledge of Python or know a bit about programming background.
- Conduct an inferential statistical analysis
- Learn Visualization basics with a focus on reporting
- Enhance a data analysis with applied machine learning
- Learn Applied data mining such as clustering and classification
- Learn to take tabular data, clean it, manipulate it, and run basic inferential statistical analysis on it
- Learn models of network generation and the link prediction problem
4. The Data Science Course: Complete Data Science Bootcamp (Udemy)
The Data Science Course: Complete Data Science Bootcamp (Udemy) is an online course that gives you everything you need to learn about data science. The course has covered topics such as data analysis, statistics, machine learning, and big data. By the end of this course, you will be able to understand how to use Python for machine learning purposes. Every topic builds on the previous one and talks about the ins and outs of each of these areas and allows you to get a better grasp on the buzzwords in the realm of data science.
- The complete toolbox is provided to get a grasp on this area.
- Understand the mathematics behind machine learning.
- Learn Coding in Python and its use in statistical analysis.
- 434 Lectures + 80 Articles + 129 Downloadable resources + Full lifetime access
- Question and answer support and community available.
5. MIT Data Science and Statistics Certificate
The MIT Data Science and Statistics Certificate is an online program that teaches students how to use data science tools in a business environment. The courses cover all the basics of data analysis including statistics, machine learning, databases, and programming with Python and SQL. The course will start from the basics of probability and statistics and then move to data analysis techniques and machine learning algorithms. Students learn the skills they need to become proficient at using these tools so they can solve problems in their organizations or apply for jobs in this area. This certificate provides a solid foundation in statistical thinking as well as applied knowledge needed by today’s professionals who work with data. It is open to anyone with access to edX via an internet connection from any device such as a laptop, tablet, or smartphone.
- Strengthen your foundation of data science, statistics, and machine learning throughout the series of courses.
- You will be guided to build up and implement algorithms using the tools.
- Develop an algorithm for machine learning to generate the relevant information from unstructured data.
- Various job titles can be applied to, after the completion of this certification such as data scientist, data analyst, system analyst to name a few.
6. DVS Technologies Data Science Institutes in Bangalore
DVS Technologies is a well-known data science institute in Bangalore, India. Even though the company has been around for over 20 years it was only recently that they began to expand their services into the data science industry. Since then they have grown exponentially and are now considered one of the top providers of data science training in India. The company offers classes at its Bangalore location as well as online courses via video conferencing technology like Data Science, Big Data, Python, AWS, etc. This gives students access to world-class instruction no matter where they may be located throughout the world. DVS also provides assistance with job placement after completion of coursework which helps make sure that all graduates are prepared for success within their chosen field upon completing education programs offered by this leading provider of IT solutions and training in India.
- 100% placement support
- Real-time project execution
- Self-study videos
- Corporate training
- Flexible schedules
- Hands-on expert instructors: 24-hour training Internship Program
7. Learnbay Data Science Institutes in Bangalore
Data Science is the new buzzword that everyone has been talking about. The profession promises lucrative career options for those who are willing to work hard and learn from data science institutes in Bangalore. To join these programs, you need a strong foundation in mathematics and statistics as well as programming skills. If you have already completed your graduation or diploma, then Learnbay Data Science Institutes can help further develop your knowledge by teaching you data analytics techniques, Python, R, SAS, and Tableau.
The field of Data Science is growing exponentially with time and thus learning from an efficient institute will make a huge difference in one’s success rate. When it comes to choosing the right institute, many factors must be considered such as course structure,
- 100% Placement assistance
- 12+ Real-Time Industry Projects
- One Year of Unlimited Flexi Classroom training Subscription
- Lifetime Access To LMS and Recorded Sessions.
- Special Assistance To Non-programming/Non-Technical Domain.
- 300+ hours of coding Assignment & Case Studies
- Data Analytics and Artificial Intelligence Certification from Industry
8. ExcelR Data Science Institutes in Bangalore
Are you looking for a Data Science Institute in Bangalore? ExcelR offers short-term courses to help you learn the skills necessary to get started on your data science career. Our students have gone on to work at leading companies like Amazon, Microsoft, and Google. We offer courses in Python, R Programming Language, Machine Learning Algorithms, Hadoop MapReduce & Hive Query Language.
- Post–Training Support
- One year right to use to record videos.
- 100% placement assist
TECHIEVENTURES Data Science Institutes in Bangalore is the best institute to learn data science, machine learning, and artificial intelligence. It has a unique curriculum with course modules designed by experts from some of the leading universities in the world.
TECHIEVENTURES Data Science Institutes in Bangalore also offer Python, data analytics, AWS, Big Data, SAS, and many other technologies. The institute also provides placement assistance.
- Classroom and Online Training options
- Small Batch Size
- 100% Placement Assistance
10. Data Science Nanodegree Courses (Udacity)
Udacity is a provider of Massive Open Online Courses (MOOCs) that offers a Data Science Nanodegree. This nano degree teaches students the skills required to thrive in the data science industry, including R programming and statistics. The nano degree also provides practical education on topics such as how to analyze complex datasets, make recommendations based on statistical analysis, or design experiments. Upon completion of this course, you will have all the skills necessary for launching yourself into an exciting career as a data scientist!
- Start your career with Powerful Data Science programs
- Become a specialist in data science, data manipulation, visualization, predictive analytics, and machine learning.
- Get tailored guidance, real-world projects, and professional instruction
- Get Practical tips and know-how of industry best practices
11. Post Graduate Program in Data Science by Praxis Business School
Praxis Business School offers a graduate program in Data Science that will help you build the skills needed to design and manage data-driven decision-making. The curriculum includes courses on statistical modeling, machine learning, big data engineering, and more. With a Praxis degree, you can pursue careers as a statistician or quantitative analyst at companies like Facebook, Google, LinkedIn, and others. This blog post will explore whether this program is right for you. If it sounds interesting then keep reading!
Praxis Business School provides the best option for those who want to enter into the field of data science without having an undergraduate degree in mathematics or statistics.
- PG Certification from Praxis Business School
- Offers two Capstone projects
12. Data Science Certification from Johns Hopkins
The Data Science Certification from Johns Hopkins University is an intense course that teaches you how to use data science principles in a variety of business and organizational contexts. After the course, students will be prepared for careers in any field where data analysis skills are needed. The program is designed to build on each student’s existing abilities and knowledge – no prior experience in programming or statistics is required.
- Basic of Python and regression can help in certifications
- R to clean, visualize and, examine data.
- Achieve least squares, failure analysis, and inference using regression models.
13. Data Science MicroMasters Certification by the University of California, San Die
The University of California, San Diego is offering a new MicroMasters certification program in Data Science Courses Online. The certification program will be available on edX and will provide learners with the opportunity to master data science skills that are relevant across many disciplines including business, social sciences, health sciences, engineering, and computer science. Earning this certificate allows students to demonstrate their mastery of different concepts related to data science through an end-of-course assessment which can then be added as credentials when applying for jobs or graduate school programs.
- Practice loading and cleaning real-world data
- Learn how to sketch statistical conclusions data
- Learn data models by machine learning.
14. SevenMentor Data Science Course in Pune
In this blog post, we will be discussing the SevenMentor Data Science Course in Pune. It is a course that has been designed for students who are passionate about Data Science Courses Online and would like to learn more about it. The course includes six modules that cover topics such as programming principles, introduction to python, data analysis with Python libraries, machine learning concepts and techniques using Python tools, visualization of datasets using Matplotlib and Seaborn libraries.
The first module contains a brief introduction to programming fundamentals including loops and conditionals before moving on to an overview of the Python language. In modules, 2-6 learners will explore various aspects of data analytics from querying databases through SQL statements to analyzing statistics with Pandas library functions
- Gain knowledge of all features of Data Science.
- Gain knowledge of algorithms of Data Science
- Gain knowledge of how to work on real-time projects.
- Gain knowledge of working on file formats on different data.
15. Data Science and Data Analytics by radical technologies Pune
The world of data science and analytics is developing rapidly. As the amount of data that needs to be managed in organizations is increasing, it has become important for companies to hire professionals who can help with analyzing this ever-increasing data. While there are many options available when looking for these professionals, one must consider radical technologies in Pune to get the best results. With a team of proficient professionals on board, they will provide you with the most advanced services in the field of data science and analytics. Additionally, they also offer training courses which can help anyone interested in learning more about this domain.
- Experienced Real Time Trainer
- Superb class training techniques
- Certification and Placement Support
- Training at rational cost
16. Besant Technologies Data Science Courses in Chennai
Besant Technologies, a top Data Science institute in Chennai, offers various data science courses. These courses are designed to help students acquire the skills and knowledge needed to pursue professional careers in this field. Our training programs include:
Introduction to Data Science (IDS) – Offered as both an online course and an intensive classroom program, this course provides students with a broad overview of big data analytics and its applications. The curriculum includes modules on machine learning algorithms such as linear regression and clustering; probability theory; visualization techniques; statistical inference; databases; web scraping for text processing; data wrangling using the R language, Python or SQL/Hive, etc.; business intelligence tools like Tableau; programming languages such as SAS, Python, etc.
- Online Training options
- Small Batch Size
- Placement Assistance
17. Caltech CTME Data Analytics Certificate Program
The Caltech CTME Data Analytics Certificate Program is for individuals who are interested in data analytics. The program is designed to provide a foundational understanding of the principles, technologies, and techniques used by professionals in this field. Students will learn about topics such as machine learning, programming languages, databases, cloud computing, and big data processing tools.
The course has three modules that each last six weeks: Foundations of Data Analytics; Statistical Modeling; and Programming Languages & Tools (Programming). Each module includes lectures from industry experts on relevant topics followed by hands-on exercises with real data sets. At the end of each module, students will take an exam that they must pass to continue onto the next module or graduate from the certificate program.
- Perfect for working professionals
- Hundred hours of learning
- Full-stack Academy live training
- Private job opportunities portal
- Interview preparation
18. Advanced Data Science certification Programme from IIITB
The Data Science Courses Online program at IIITB is a 3-year long course that provides an in-depth understanding of data science concepts. Students are exposed to the latest technologies and have opportunities for internships with companies like Google, Microsoft, IBM, etc. The program also offers certification from IEEE.
The Data Science Courses Online Programme has been designed by experts in the field who understand the needs of students pursuing careers in Data Science. It will equip you with skills required for getting job placements after graduation as well as giving you insights into emerging areas such as Machine Learning and Artificial Intelligence so that you can stay ahead of trends. This program is affiliated to IEEE and it offers certification which ensures academic rigor and high standards of education.
- Designed for Working Professionals
- Three Hundred Hours of Learning
- Seven plus Case Studies and Projects
- Python Programming Bootcamp in addition
19. Master of Data Science from University of Arizona
The Master of Data Science from the University of Arizona provides students with a thorough understanding of data science and analytics. The program is offered online, allowing for flexibility when it comes to learning opportunities. This degree prepares students for careers in various industries such as finance, healthcare, government, and marketing. Applicants must have at least a bachelor’s degree in any field before applying to the program. The courses offered range from statistics and machine learning to visual storytelling with Tableau software or Python programming language. Students have access to student services including career counseling and professional development workshops throughout their academic journey.”
- Placement Support with top companies
- Thirty-plus Live Learning Sessions
- Masterclasses by industry experts
20. Technophilia Data Science institute in Mumbai
The Technophilia Data Science Institute is dedicated to providing professional training in data science and analytics, with an emphasis on real-world application. The company offers both online and offline courses, making it accessible for everyone interested in learning more about the field. Whether you are a beginner or already have some experience, there is always something new to learn at Technophilia.
- Understanding Requirement.
- Counseling and Training.
- Generating Opportunity.
Data science is the future of business. To keep up with this trend, take a look at these 20 great courses to help you master data science techniques and get ahead in your field! The list includes courses for beginners who are new to data science as well as advanced learners that want to stay on top of their game. Topics include everything from Python programming skills to machine learning in R, so there’s something for everyone no matter what stage they’re currently in. Choose one course or all twenty – it doesn’t matter how far along you are in your career because each course offers something different.
Frequently Asked Questions
Ans. Henry Harvin Analytics Academy is the best certification for data science.
Ans. The eligibility for data science is Bachelor’s degree in Science/Engineering/Business Administration/Commerce/Mathematics/Computer
Ans. At least 8-10 hours per week of time commitment is expected to be able to graduate from the programme
Ans. One-o-one discussion forum where you can post your queries and your peers/faculty/teaching assistants answer your queries within a day.