Are you searching for the most wanted and promising career? Then you have reached the right page. Business Analyst is the most sought after profession in today’s fast-paced business world. The climb in need for Business Analysts is driven by the upsurge in current technology demand.
In this constantly changing world, where no one predicted the Pandemic, we have a hunger to constantly stay on top and survive. The Role of a Business Analyst is like a liaison in any business, where he connects different departments for smoother functioning of the business.
Business Analyst Courses can be for freshers who want to keep their options open, employed professionals who want to jump sectors or want a fast shift to upper-management, business owners, anyone who wishes to take their career to newer heights. A Business Analyst is a person with good communication and interpersonal skills, finding cost-effective ways to solve business problems.
This post covers: ‘The Top 11 institutes for Business Analyst Courses in Mumbai and more than 20 names of courses covered by these institutes.’
There are various options for Business Analyst Courses in Mumbai.
Here are a few of the Best Courses and Institutes which can be online or offline:
1. Henry Harvin Analytics Academy : Best Business Analyst course in Mumbai
It has the best Business Analyst Courses in Mumbai. The courses are trusted by hundreds of leading corporates like Apollo Tyres, Avon Cosmetics and more. It is also trusted by more than 60 colleges.
Why Henry Harvin Analyst Courses ?
- The Henry Harvin Academy Ranks at Number One position in the industry, for various Business Analyst courses as per BestCourseNews.com
- Recommended by IIM Ahmedabad & IIT Mumbai Alumni.
- Skills are taught with practical examples and solutions transcribed by specialists with profound analytical experience.
- Academy has a goal to teach the present-day technology with experienced teachers having super analytical skills.
- Proficient trainers who are the Business Analytic experts with international companies and also constitute as domain experts with Henry Harvin Analytics Academy.
- Equips enterprising professionals to achieve their utmost goals, focusing on problem solving and interpersonal skills.
- Best Feature of the Business Analyst Courses is the FREE 1-year Gold Membership to Henry Harvin Analytics Academy which provides:
- 100% Job support and help in preparing for interviews.
- Guaranteed Internship with Henry Harvin or partnered firms.
- Practical Projects, real life experiences.
- Monthly brush up sessions.
- Access to E-learning videos and Case-studies.
Henry Harvin provides Business Analyst courses in Mumbai, Pune, Delhi, Bangalore, Ahmedabad, Noida, Gurgaon, Kolkata, etc.
Tools taught and practised on:
R, Advanced Excel and Python
Business Analyst Course names at Henry Harvin Analytics Academy:
a) CBAS (Certified Business Analysis Specialist)
This course is designed by the subject specialists to prevent project failure by identifying and validating the requirements before the project implementation.
Course Duration – 24 Hours
b) CPBA (Certified Business Analytics Practitioner)
Business Analytics Course with Python, enables professionals to drive company’s returns by proper analysis for correct decision making.
Understand tools like Python and Advanced Excel.
Course Duration –
c) CBAP (Certified Business Analytics Practitioner)
Business Analytics Course with R, enables professionals to understand tools like R, Advanced Excel.
Course Duration – 32 Hours
d) CSBA (Certified SAS Business Analyst)
Facility to undergo projects in Retail, E-Commerce, Web & Banking, Supply Chain, Healthcare, Retail, Insurance, Entrepreneurship, Finance. Add the credential of a Certified SAS Business Analyst to your portfolio.
Course Duration – 24Hours
Other Courses with Henry Harvin Analytics Academy related to Business Analytics are:
- Financial Analytics with Python
- Financial Analytics with R
- Financial Analytics with SAS
- Data Analytics using R
- Data Science with R
- Marketing Analytics with Python
- Marketing Analytics with R
- Data Science with Python
These Business Analyst Courses are for applicants such as:
- Freshers looking for an added feather in their resume.
- Managers – Product or Project who want to enhance their learning skills.
- Working Professionals can be from a non-business analysis background, looking for a change in job.
2. ProSchool an IMS initiative ; Top institute For Business Analyst course in Mumbai
school has affiliated with National Stock Exchange Academy for teaching and testing practices and a joint certification. preschool Andheri is one of the oldest centers that started in 2011. Taught by top-notch trainers located inside MVM College, if you are opting for offline campus learning, it provides a quiet environment to learn. One of the Good Business Analyst Courses in Mumbai.
Name of the Course:
Business Analytics Course
Tools taught during the course:
Python, Excel, R, SAS, Tableau.
75 Hours (3 Months)
Key Features of the course are:
- Time Management and other statistical methods.
- NSC certified
- Solving real-sectoral problems using Active-Hybrid methodology.
- Enables Industry- readiness on completion of course.
Techcanvass is a Software and Business Analyst training organisation, based in Mumbai, Maharashtra.
The Famous Business Analyst Course in Mumbai, is a training course for
ECBA Certification course, (Entry certificate in Business Analysis) and IIBA certification, (International institute of Business Analysis)
- Entrance level business analysis skills, like SRS preparation, SQL, UML Modelling, Agile and SCRUM, etc
- Course is designed for Business owners or specialists.
- Dual Accreditation option is available for RPA business analysts, along with IIBA and ECBA.
This place ranks third in Business Analytics training institutes in Mumbai.
Python, R, Hadoop, MySQL, and Tableau
Here are 3 levels of IIBA, that are provided in 3 different versions:
Versions: Radiant, Superior and Ultimate
- (ECBA) Entry Certification in Business Analytics
- (CCBA)Certification of Capability in Business Analytics.
- (CBAP)Certified Business Analytics Professional.
This Business Analyst Course is fit for applicants, who are-
- Working Professionals (Can be non-BA), who want to make a shift to management.
- Business Analyst students.
- Managers – Product, Project or managing a team of Business Analysts.
- Quality control associates
Key Features of Business Analyst Courses in Mumbai by Techcanvass:
- Guidance to prepare a suitable resume.
- Practical solutions on real life case studies.
- 1 year access to study material online.
- Preparation for IIBA (International institute of Business Analyst) exam and help in form filling.
4. Imarticus: Best Institute For Business Analyst course in Mumbai
Business Analyst course in Mumbai with centres in Thane and Andheri. The institute was started in 2012, in collaboration with established companies like KPMG, Genpact, Moody Analytics and IBM. It provides courses in Finance, Technology, Analytics, and Management.
The Business Analyst Course name:
Post-Graduate Diploma in Data Analytics and Artificial Intelligence and the technology partner for Imarticus is Coding Ninjas Co.
Course duration –
28 weeks (Online/Offline)
Tools used during course:
Tensorflow, R, Keras, and Python.
- 0-3 years of work experience in the technical department.
- Applicants with Statistics or Mathematics background, compulsory.
- Applicants should compulsorily have a Bachelor’s degree in any subject with an average of 60% marks in CGPA (cumulative grade point average).
This Business Analyst course is appropriate for applicants like:
- Data related job – employed professionals in IT, Analytics or Statistics.
- Graduates from Mathematics or Statistics fields, Freshers from engineering or IT field.
- Scrounge online study material for one year.
- Live online sessions
- Assistance with job applications and openings.
5. COEPD – Centre of Excellence for Professional Development
Is started by a community of Business Analysts with their motive to reduce problems related to quality in business. Their forte is to build interest in the IT industry and its challenges.
Business Analyst Course name:
Business Analyst Training
- Media inspired real life situations and marketing problems.
- Help in reducing project failures.
- Forte is to groom applicants to survive as effective Business analysts with real role play models.
- Refine your client services with teaching the correct approach.
- Various domain role-play and hands on cases for analysis.
- Help in International certifications in order to immigrate to foreign lands or for international careers.
Some of the International Certifications are:
- REB (Requirement engineering board), Germany
- QAI (Quality Assurance International), USA.
- IIBA (International institute of Business Analysis), Canada
- IVY Global Academy, Texas
- Business Analysts who want to update their skills or require updated knowledge to stay more effective.
- Other aspiring professionals who are keen to get into this field.
COEPD also conducts weekend workshops throughout the year for all candidates and working professionals as a part of the Business Analyst course in Mumbai, Delhi-NCR, Bangalore, Visakhapatnam, Chennai, and Hyderabad.
6. Skillogic: Best Training Institute For Business Analyst course in Mumbai
Leading training centre with top-notch Business Analyst courses in Mumbai. The organisation provides training for Business and Data Analysis courses for aspiring candidates for professions in various sectors like Banking, Management, Agriculture, Retail, Insurance, Logistics, etc.
The course modes are online, classroom, and self-paced learning.
Business Analyst Course name:
There are two courses offered:
- Business Analytics Expert Certification Course – This course is made to deliver proficient knowledge to applicants from any industry to attain practical use of Business Analytics in real life cases. Using Python as a platform and tools like Tableau visualization.
- Business Analytics Foundation Certification Course – Teaching the basics of Business Analytics, and the essential knowledge and skills to build a perfect career as a Business Analyst.
- Certification – IABAC (International Association of Business Analytics Association Certificate) which is a global certification.
- Real-life case studies and projects.
- Scrounge course study material online for one year.
- Flexi-pass complete course anytime in 3 months
- Course material is of IABAC
- Program is useful for non-technical aspirants.
2 Days – Full time online mode
Or 6 Days – Classroom (2 hours / day)
MixPanel, Tableau, SAS, Splunk, KNIME, Tibco, Python, MicroStrategy, Sisense, QlikView, Domo, Google Analytics, etc.
No criteria have been set
- Suitable for aspiring professionals of Management, Insurance, Agriculture, Banking, Retail, etc.
- Though having some knowledge about Business Analysis can enhance your learning experience. Knowledge on MS Excel, adds value and makes grasping easier.
7. ExcelR: Top Institute For Business Analyst course in Mumbai
The institute holds a good position in Business Analyst courses in Mumbai and globally. They are leaders in training. The institute guarantees an amazing development process for aspiring candidates to become Skilled Business Analysts.
Business Analyst Course name:
Business Analyst Course in Collaboration with IBM.
It’s a course without coding that teaches Advanced Excel, Power Bi and Tableau; these tools have changed the face of data analysis.
- Information Technology and Business Analysis knowledge imparted by IT Industry business Analysts working with MNCs.
- Separate assignments team, for doubt-solving and any queries related to projects and case-studies.
- Precisely drafted program that will take your career to profitable heights.
- Jumbo-pass – allows you to attend the classes unlimited times for a duration of one year.
SQL, Power Bi, Tableau, SAS, Python, Advanced Excel, and R Programming.
- Freshers from any stream with good analytical thinking skills.·
- Professionals from KPO and BPO
- Professionals with good logical reasoning.
- Professionals from Management, Finance and Accounting fields.
- Graduates from engineering, commerce and science streams.
8. Aegis School of Business
It is a pioneer in Business Analyst course in Mumbai with courses on Blockchain technology, Cybersecurity, Artificial Intelligence, Business Analytics, etc. Established in 2002 with the help from Bharti Airtel. Worked with IBM to launch programs in Machine learning, Business Analytics Data, Cybersecurity and Artificial Intelligence.
Business Analyst Course name:
PGP (Post Graduate Program) in Data Science Business Analytics & Big Data in collaboration with IBM
- Business Analytics and Cloud Computing Labs have been set up by IBM at Aegis Campus.
- Academic alliance with French Telecom Ecole de Management, a business school.
- The best key feature are the various Scholarships
- Financial Aid for merit students with above 80% in 10th and 12th Standard and above 75% in graduation.
- Percentile above 93% in CAT or GATE
- 720 plus GMAT score
- 325 plus GRE score
- “Dean Scholarship for Women in Technology Leadership”
- Scholar in Data Science
- HDFC Credilia – Study Loan
- Internships: are another highlight as Aegis has a CMC (Career Management Centre) which helps students with paid internships and placements for real life experiences and implementing knowledge practically.
- This degree is globally accepted as a 45 credit units Master’s Degree.
- The program provides the candidate with various skills to cater to industries like Computer services, Insurance, Banks, eCommerce, Telecom, Healthcare, etc.
Course Duration: 1 year
Tools: Hands-on exposure on Google Tensorflow, R, SAS, Python, Tableau, Hadoop, MapReduce, Spark, IBM Cognos Insight, SAS, Microsoft Azure, etc.
This Business Analyst Course is suitable for participants from around the world with experience of 2 to 25 years in various industries.
9. Edvancer ; Best Business Analyst Training course in Mumbai
It has the top Business Analyst Courses in Mumbai, it also offers courses on Data Science and Artificial Intelligence.
Edvancer, has its branches in Delhi, Chennai, Bangalore, Hyderabad apart from Mumbai.
Business Analyst Course name:
Business Analytics in R
72 Hours Learning (online classes and tutorials) + 75 Hours of projects, tasks and assignments.
- Teaching processes for increased efficiency in business.
- Skills to improve cost of operations
- 100% post- certificate placement assistance for a booming career
- Lifetime access to the course and study material done.
- Jump of 50% in Salary
Predictive Modelling in R
- Completed graduation in any subject or in Final year of graduation
- Technical and Maths background is NOT required.
- Mid-level working professionals wishing for a jump in salary.
- Freshers who would like to choose a booming and promising career in business analytics.
10. BAT – Best Business Analyst Training Centre in Mumbai
Business Analyst Course in Mumbai provide a practical learning experience to all applicants.
They conduct 3 Business Analyst Workshops, where the candidates are imparted with knowledge on responsibilities and role of Business Analysts and are provided with a Certificate of Participation at the end of each workshop.
Workshop 1 Duration: 2 Days (4 Hours)
Workshop 2 Duration: 5 Days (10 Hours)
Workshop 3 Duration: 15 Days (30 Hours)
Business Analyst Course name:
One Month Business Analyst Training Program
- Social Media profile editing
- Resume building
- Assistance with job interviews and openings.
- Course completion certificate.
- Real-life case studies, projects, practical exercises and doubt solving sessions.
- In detail description of various activities of a Business Analyst.
- Knowledge on responsibilities and role of Business Analysts.
These programs are for freshers, students who wish to start their career and working professionals, who wish to move their sector for a change in career.
11. Udemy : Top Business Analyst Course in Mumbai
Imparts video training courses on top-rated Business Analyst courses in Mumbai, and around the world by experts in the field.
- The courses are taught by paid videos, audios or text. They have multiple course videos and some of the related videos are Free.
- You receive a Completion Certificate on completing a paid video
- There are over 100 videos on Business Analyst courses, Business Analysis, their Roles in various sectors, and aspects related to Business Analytics.
- They are extremely cheap and useful for people who are still planning and want an overview of the topics.
- Helpful for trained professionals who are looking for training on a specific topic under Business Analytics.
Business Analyst course name: Business Analytics Training Course – It covers an introduction to the technologies, skills and continuous practices for analysing past and present business performance. About business planning based on data and future planning.
Course Duration: 2.5 Hours video
Eligibility: A candidate with knowledge in Information Technology and an understanding of the English Language.
- Suitable for graduates to get an idea of Business Analysis.
- Analysts looking for a better understanding of the role.
- Business organisations who want to implement statistical methods to explore their data. Upper Management or Managers to enhance their knowledge to give proper informed decisions.
NOTE: Technophilia, a famous institute for Business Analyst Courses in Mumbai, has stopped its operations.
Hope this post was useful in deciding, what course you would like to pursue. Have covered all kinds of Business Analyst courses from Workshops, to courses for Freshers, courses for working professionals and then Post Graduate courses for higher-level learning on this topic.
Would like to tell you that a Business Analyst plays a major role in actualising success stories for IT companies. They keep the business moving by involving stakeholders and clients, in the right ways. By putting forward the right solutions at the right time. They have a keen eye for implementation constraints and guide accordingly to achieve the full vision.
Now, it’s definitely time to put business analysis at the top of your “to-do” list! “Ready to give it a whirl?” Decide your course and Let’s get started…
Business Analyst Courses impart knowledge about various tools, to derive benefit from raw data records of any business. The fastest growing profession in the employment sector. It is a must for anyone aspiring to be ‘Strategic problem-solver in this vast ocean of technology.
Disclaimer: The content published on this page is compiled as a result of personal research from google. The Ranking is not based on any government norms or criteria.
A1. Business Analytics is using tools to analyse the data and suggests a pattern of the data through reports so that the business can take decisions accordingly. Business Analysis is to use data to improve the business, use the data analysed by Data Analysts to find problems and their solutions.
A2. A good business analyst (BA) has the following essential skills:
III. Logical & Analytical Thinking
A3. It will give you an insight to the current industry and you will learn about the recent tools and procedures used by experts globally. It is a link or bridge between the product and end user. It will help you learn and explore new domains, with guaranteed learning every day. The main job of a Business Analyst is to analyse, evaluate and refine the ongoing processes.
A4. Qualification required to become a Business Analyst is usually a Bachelor Degree in any subject, but the company may prefer a degree in Economics, Business, Maths, Accounts, or related topics.
A5. A Data Analyst gathers the data and analyses it. On the other hand, a Business Analyst uses data to improve the business, they use the data analysed by Data Analysts to find problems and their solutions.
A6. A business analyst should know the structure of the business, analyse it and use technology to understand the drawbacks in the business, using data modelling strategies. communicate with prior employees in the organisation to find out what are their goals and perspective of the company.
A7. SWOT analysis is a simple tool used by a business analyst.
The full form of SWOT is:
This simple tool is used to analyse how the business is doing at present, what its strengths are and how to maintain them. To overcome the weakness, find a solution. To utilise any new opportunities and channelise them for the company’s profit. Lastly, to understand the future threats a company/ business can face and make policies accordingly.