A unique class of systems and applications was created in 1972 called SAP – Systems, Applications, and Products in Data Processing. Since technology is growing and developing rapidly across the globe, the SAP platform has been widely used by all people to connect to the modern world.
Various job opportunities exist for Implementation Consultants, SAP Developers, and Solution Developers. SAP knowledge holders have always been sought after by top-rated MNCs like IBM, Wipro, and Infosys.
An increase in salary is certain when you switch modules. After gaining experience, you can expect your salary to climb to 7-10 lakhs per year on average, as opposed to 3 to 4 lakhs as a fresher. It depends on factors like experience and projects that you have worked on, such as the salary. Your choice of modules will also affect how much you earn.
Check the top 10 SAP training institutes in India if you are seeking to learn SAP modules from a top-notch institute in India.
ERP software is produced by SAP, a multinational German company. Functional and technical SAP areas are currently in high demand. The average salary for SAP HANA( In memory appliance) is $240,000. The average salary for modules like SAP SLM, SAP MDM is 125,000 dollars a year.
A shortage of SAP specialists has arisen as a result of the increased use of SAP. Thus, SAP training institutes in India offer hands-on training to aspirants. Do have a look at these centres and see what they have to offer if you are based in India and are interested in learning SAP.
This list has been compiled based on the quality of training offered by these institutes
SAP Course by Henry Harvin
1. Henry Harvin – SAP Course
About Henry Harvin:
The Henry Harvin Education company is based in Noida, India. In 2013, Kounal Gupta founded the company. At COVID-19, Henry Harvin launched a new initiative called “Ask Henry” where individuals can ask crucial questions regarding upskilling, career development, job scenarios, and holistic development.
Henry Harvin Education is a pioneer in India when it comes to providing professional and technical credentials. Institute faculty have recognized for many years that academic courses do not meet the demands of the industry.
Keeping this in mind, Henry Harvin offers courses that enhance student and professional portfolios.
Professionals from both emerging and experienced backgrounds can utilize these courses to explore untapped markets that require specific domain knowledge and skillsets.
In India, Henry Harvin’s online courses are among the best. SAP FICO is a course that explains in detail how the software works and functions. In addition to SAP FICO Training courses, Henry Harvin offers SAP Integrated Module Training.
Why is Henry Harvin a standout SAP training institute in India?
Henry Harvin is one of India’s top SAP FICO training institutes for the following reasons
Henry Harvin lists a variety of characteristics of their SAP training courses on their website, including training methods, experienced instructors, a mentoring program, lifetime support, affiliate certification, and live webinars.
In this 44-hour course, an instructor will guide the students in real-time. As learners complete the online training, they participate in the Bootcamp for 24 hours. Candidates can also take unlimited classes throughout the year taught by a variety of instructors.
The SAP training methods are described below:
- It is entirely up to you how fast you complete the training
- Virtual classrooms for online training
- Case studies are based on real-life projects
Trainers at Henry Harvin have an average of 12 years of industry experience. Over the years, their instructors have been recognized by a variety of training partners and organizations. Henry Harvin Finance Academy instructors are currently on their payroll.
Internships and Projects.
As part of the SAP FICO Certified Training Course, candidates learn about industry projects. The internship program also prepares candidates for a career in the field by providing them with practical experience.
Placements and Alumni status
A 100% placement guarantee and enrollment into Henry Harvin’s SAP program are included with the SAP training program. Across the globe, alumni networks help students find employment opportunities.
Are there any prerequisites for the course?
The SAP institute at this site offers SAP training online for anyone interested in or involved in the financial industry. Although there are no specific prerequisites for this course, students who are most likely to succeed are:
- Executives in the finance industry
- Those seeking employment with SAP FICO
- Finance department employees
- Completing your education
- Generalists in the field of finance
- If you don’t have any finance experience, you can become one
- Graduates of Bachelors, Bachelors of Science, Bachelors of Commerce, and Masters degrees.
There are currently six major specialization courses offered in English in the SAP Industry Professional Certificate Program. These are:
1) Course on SAP FICO S/4 HANA:
Students should take SAP FI (Financial Accounting) and SAP CO (Controlling) courses to gain a good understanding of both financial accounting and controlling. Additionally, the S/4 HANA server will be used for teaching SAP FICO software. The course consists of 13 modules and two complementary modules. It costs 29,500 rupees.
2) Course on SAP FICO ECC
Course participants in the Financial Accounting (FI) and Controlling (CO) course learn the basics of accounting and controlling using SAP software on the ECC server. A total of 13 modules and 2 complementary modules are included in the curriculum. It costs 22,500 rupees to enroll.
3) Course on SAP MM HANA
You can earn SAP MM certification at Henry Harvin®, a renowned institute in India. 15 modules are featured in the curriculum, including two complementary modules. A fee of 29,500 rupees is required for the course.
4) Training in SAP HR
Among them is the Human Capital Management (HCM) module, which combines the functions of Personnel Administration (PI), Organizational Management (OM), Time Payroll Management, Time Management, Recruitment, Training, Events, and Travel Management. Two complementary modules are included in the curriculum. Registration for the course will cost Rs 22500.
5) SAP HANA Training
Among its capabilities is SAP HANA, a relational database that is a clustered database that SAP SE implements in memory. Twelve modules are included in the program. The cost of the course is 22500 Rs.
6) SAP ABAP Training
All ABAP applications, as well as some of SAP’s core software, utilize ABAP, a programming language created by SAP SE. The program contains nine modules, two of which are completely free. There is a course fee of 29,500 rs.
The certificate program offers 10 specializations in addition to the core courses, including:
- Course on SAP MM ECC
- Course on SAP BO Training
- Course on SAP Simple Finance Course
- Course on SAP BASIS
- Course on SAP PP Training
- Course on SAP CRM Course
- Course on SAP SD Training
- Course on SAP BW Course
- Course on SAP Security Course
- Course on SAP SuccessFactors Course
Highlights of the SAP course
- Online SAP FICO Certified Training & Certification with instructor-led classes
- Faculty Expertise
- Internships and live projects
- Assistance with 100% placement
- Ratings of 4.7 stars
- A training method that is 100 percent practical
- Recognized by the Indian government
- Six-digit salaries are possible for SAP professionals with experience
- 1 Year Gold Membership to the Henry Harvin ERP Academy
Check Henry Harvin’s Customers Reviews:
2. AIMS INSTITUTE OF MANAGEMENT STUDIES
The AIMS Institute of Management Studies in Pune offers several remarkable SAP courses that fulfill the requirements of several students of the era, keeping up with the global demand of the business world. Being one of the most celebrated and trusted institutions of the time makes trusting and relying quite easy on upon on.
- A 52-week course is offered
- The certification they receive upon completing the course is internationally recognized and will help them gain employment opportunities globally.
- In addition, the company provides internship and placement opportunities to learners.
- During the program, you’ll also have the opportunity to apply for several scholarships, which will prove to be very lucrative for the students.
- Some key factors that several learners are fascinated and benefited from include case studies, tools, and practical business lessons.
With AIMS, you can be assured that you will get the best SAP Courses in India. Visit them now to find out more!
In India, Quickxpertinfotech is among the top 10 SAP training companies. In addition to training and placement, consulting and software development are also offered by the company. Over 30 software courses have been taught since 2014, and thousands of students have been trained.
- SAP FICO Courses include SAP MM, SAP SD, and other integrated modules.
- Business Process, Financial Accounting Global Settings, FI Bank Accounting, Taxation, Integration, and others are covered in the SAP FICO syllabus.
- This course is open to students with accounting backgrounds or who have professional experience in the field.
- Our expert instructors provide SAP FICO online and live courses, as well as classroom instruction.
- Study materials and live projects are also available.
- It’s 80 percent practical instruction that makes these SAP FICO courses one of the best.
- In addition to internship opportunities, students will be eligible for placement assistance after completing the course.
Inventateq is the third eminent addition to the list of best SAP online courses. A highly regarded institution, it adds great value to your career and your academic experience.
Institutions like Inventateq are positioning themselves to provide SAP courses that satisfy the rising demand for SAP courses. Several reputable companies acclaim the certification you receive here, allowing you to stand out from the rest.
- It provides SAP courses and training tailored to a person’s specific needs.
- Candidate demo classes are provided for free to help them understand the course.
- During multiple live projects, the candidates are given hands-on SAP training.
- Each stream of the course can be handpicked by the student according to his/her interests.
- The training structure is simple and provides candidates with an in-depth understanding of ERP.
Their website has more information on enrollment and other topics.
This company is unique in that it is an Oracle Partner, Microsoft Partner, Pearson Vue Exam Center, PSI Exam Center, and a National Institute of Education (NIE) Singapore Authorised Partner. In the IT-Software Training Sector, CATE holds the best and inevitable position. It is necessary to plan, control, coordinate, and motivate an organization. The ACTE events in Chennai and Bangalore appear well-planned. Coordination of all topics, lectures, problems, and conclusions is done by the coordinators. Students like freshmen, job seekers, and employees of multinationals will be motivated by these speakers. It provides the trainees with the right feedback. It has 24-hour access to the internet, air-conditioning, and UPS systems.
- There are beginner and advanced SAP FICO courses offered by this company
- Training takes place over 40 hours and includes more hands-on experience
- The school trained and placed over 12402 students who have at least 7 years of experience in their respective fields. Many of its faculty members work for top multinationals.
- Students have lifetime access to the LMS
- Their courses are designed by SAP experts
- All Freshers & Working Professionals receive 100% placement support.
- You will also learn about SAP FICO and advanced concepts along with best practices in the industry.
- The laboratory facilities and training are provided by experienced trainers.
- Exam dump and FICO certification guidance for SAP Certified Development Associate.
- There will be complete coverage of General Ledger Accounting, Cash and Bank Accounting, Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable, Asset Accounting, SAP Financials.
- To coordinate the student interview calls, the company requires that 70% of the top SAP FICO course material is completed & students are prepared for face-to-face interaction
6. Atos SAP Training Centre
By offering variety and quality in SAP courses, the ATOS SAP training center is making several heads turn. Potential learners are consistently mentioning the platform and it is worth it. Among the most important SAP learning platforms, the Asap training center has given SAP learners many chances for learning.
Even better is the fact that you get many benefits and key advantages from investing in the course at the Atos Sap training center. Many prestigious firms in India and overseas have recognized it as a Best SAP Education Partner.
- The SAP training institute is known to be among the 10 best in India
- The modes of training include instructor-led, online, and virtual labs.
- The institute is affiliated with SAP
- SAP training is provided by experienced experts from the European Union, Germany, Asia, and several SAP-rich countries around the globe.
- Provides a thorough understanding of SAP Company requirements and values, making the candidate interview-ready.
Check their website for more detailed information and enrollment-related questions.
7. Ria Institute of Technology
It is among the top 10 SAP training institutes in India. The institute has been providing SAP education courses for more than 10 years. However, they acknowledge the impact of SAP despite its rapid expansion. Whether you are an aspiring SAP consultant or business user, the training can be provided in several modes such as instructor-led training, virtual classroom, and online training.
- Classroom, online, and corporate training is available to students, professionals, and corporate aspirants.
- They also provide SAP ABAP training along with HR, MM, and FICO.
- Assignments provide candidates with conceptual and practical insight.
- It has completed its 10 years of serving candidates who have a thirst for SAP knowledge.
- The university helps students secure 100% placements in the most reputable companies.
8. SEED – SAP Training Academy
Beyond the obvious (SAP Partner ), Seed offers several SAP courses that have been consistently refined and updated.
Several courses are offered here. Depending on your needs, you can select the one that most closely matches them.
- In this environment, there are three methods of learning: instructor-led training, online training, and virtual classroom training.
- SEED comes up with every available methodology and introduction to help students succeed in SAP since it is one of the most sought-after classes in recent years.
- You will find that the trainers assisting and guiding you here are experienced and tend to provide the best possible guidance to help you with SAP learning.
- After completing the program, you will receive a certification that will enable you to reach relatively higher and better positions in your field of work.
Their website has more information on enrollment and other topics.
ICA’s SAP course is one of the top ten in India. ICA Edu Skills was founded in 1999 to produce employable youth and bring them to India through a training program at an affordable price. Students were also provided with placement assistance with top companies and multinational companies in response to the industry’s need for ‘skilled labor’.
The best training institute in India is now recognized as ICA after transforming thousands of careers and changing perceptions of accounting, finance, and tax education.
The top training institute in India offers training at over 200 centers throughout the country. Numerous businesses and organizations appreciate their work each year.
- A bachelor’s degree in business administration, business administration, and related fields, or an equivalent degree is preferred but not required.
- With SAP Fico Courses from ICA Edu Skills, you will learn the most effective methods for teaching financial accounting.
- With the curriculum, students can easily understand the fundamentals of accounting.
- A market-oriented approach is being adopted by them
- Certifications available to professionals
- Getting to know by doing
- Assisting in finding a job
10. TIRUPATI INSTITUTE OF MANAGEMENT
AICTE-approved Tirupati Institute of Management in Pune offers a variety of SAP courses with global specializations. An SAP program completed at Tirupati Institute of Management can provide you access to more than 296000 companies located across 190 countries, according to mentioned data. The SAP programs here are taught with extreme responsibility care so that the learners are competent enough to enter prestigious firms of their choice.
- Several key factors compel learners to enroll and explore here, such as its rich curriculum, advanced facilities, skill development, theory in practice, and placement assistance.
To find out more about the program and enroll, visit their website now.
Here are some reasons SAP Professionals make high salaries:
Candidates searching for work are often interested in SAP certifications because they offer a high salary. As the most widely used ERP system, SAP consultants have a lot of opportunities. Due to the high use of SAP in large organizations, SAP consultants have a bright future. Due to different reasons, SAP consultants are paid higher salaries than other IT professionals:
1. SAP professionals are in high demand:
The SAP market has a number of competent SAP experts, but this number is insufficiently matched by skilled, qualified, and trained SAP professionals, which leads to an increase in the demand for SAP professionals. This is why companies expect to pay top salary packages to qualified SAP professionals.
2. The ratio of demand to supply:
According to supply and demand dynamics, when supply is high, demand is low, and vice versa. SAP experts are in short supply from the perspective of an enterprise in the case of SAP.
Due to this increase in demand, SAP professionals are in greater demand in the market. As a result, employers are willing to pay a premium for SAP employees with advanced skills.
3. Increasing businesses’ return on investment:
Companies pay SAP consultants a higher salary to increase their Return on Investment, i.e., ROI, over time and manage the expenditure effectively.
4. The task at hand:
Since this is the primary member of any organization, SAP consultants need to perform challenging tasks that refine their skills and accelerate their growth. In SAP consulting, every single critical task has to be handled carefully because a mere error can lead to billions of lost dollars. SAP consultants have a rewarding career for this reason.
5. Implementing SAP in large companies:
Most SAP implementations are carried out in large companies or enterprises with high budgets, as opposed to small companies. As compared to small firms, large companies can pay their employees a large salary package. It is for this reason that SAP consultants earn a higher salary package than their counterparts in other IT fields.
6. An employee’s educational background:
Modern research has shown that education and qualification play a huge role in employee salary increases. An added advantage would be if you gained SAP experience; your resume will be more impressive.
Among the numerous SAP or SAP FICO schools and institutes in India, these institutions stand out as valuable resources for those seeking SAP career paths. To get the best value for money, though, one has to choose the right institute at the right time. Henry Harvin is the best and wisest choice among the 10 SAP training institutes in India, according to my research.
SAP consultants are in high demand as top MNCs look for both new and experienced SAP FICO talent. To learn new skills and to stay up-to-date, SAP FICO courses are required in both of these groups. FICO consultants have opportunities to grow vertically if they position themselves as a team leader, a project manager, and a program manager.
In addition, SAP FICO consultants can also cross-train with SAP S/4Hana Finance, Business Planning, Industry Intelligence, and Financial Services. The result is endless career opportunities for SAP FICO consultants in India.
It is so refreshing to have a list of the best SAP courses that you can trust and rely on since there are so many people out there who struggle to find institutions to enroll in. When looking for career-boosting programs, never settle for less than the best.
I hope that you have found answers to your questions using this piece of information. Any questions or doubts you may still have can be voiced in the comment section below. If you have any questions on the subject we will contact you at the earliest convenience.
I hope you enjoy reading! Good luck and happy learning!