Longing for a break into the vicinage of health as a Medical Billing Professional?
Exploring the A-list institutes offering Medical Billing Courses in Bangalore?
Fine! This archive will guide you to proceed along in your pursuit. Good luck.
What is Medical Billing?
Undoubtedly, the past two decades have witnessed tremendous advancements from end to end of the health system. The COVID-19 pandemic has added the bang for the buck. Most explicitly, the revenue system of the health sector relies on Medical Coding and Medical Billing.
Medical billing is unique from billing of other businesses. Medical coding decodes and recodes a patient’s treatment expenses. Sequentially, medical billing transforms the coded information into the acceptable healthcare language used for claiming reimbursement from payers and insurance agencies for the services provided.
Who can take up Medical Billing Course?
Medical Billing courses are wide open to aspirers passionate about a career in administration and management of the healthcare sector. The minimum eligibility is the 12th Pass from a recognized awarding body (CBSE, ICSE, Karnataka state board, or other international recognitions are also accepted). Non-medical candidates can also take up the course.
What is the Scope of Medical Billing?
Bangalore, known as ‘The Silicon Valley of India’, is also among the biggest medical hubs as it has well-recognized colleges and research institutes of India. The health sector here is consistently on par with international standards. In a word, beautiful Bangalore is a place of boundless opportunities.
The health care industry is on rampant growth. It depends on accurate revenues for the contentment of its customers, fame, and success. The high-demand industry welcomes professionals from various fields such as medical, nursing, biotechnology, PR experts, certified financial planners, etc.
Significantly, medical billing now turned into a vitally important profession. Talented Medical billers are in high demand for efficient and frictionless medical practice. They check invoices, pay all bills in time, and are responsible for tracking and clearing the outstanding, if any.
Based on the type of organization, the management of medical bills is set off either by the physician, the staff, or an external agency. These agencies, generally called third parties, are specialized in medical billing. They employ well-trained professional medical billers with state-of-the-art technology for a hassle-free billing process.
Since the market is on-the-rise the demand for efficient and talented medical billing personnel is high. Moreover, to be hired, a medical biller must possess enduring technical skills, be observant of details of a medical claim, be highly reliable, and provide thoughtful client services. One requires these qualities to build a profession and stand out from the crowd. So start preparing for one of the fastest-boomy careers in the health care sector.
What is the salary of a Medical Biller in India?
Average annual salary of a medical biller differs by experience.
An Entry Level Medical Biller (less than three years of experience)
|An average salary of ₹2.2 Lakhs per year|
| A mid-career Medical Biller – |
(with 4-9 years of experience)
An average salary of ₹4.3 Lakhs per year
An experienced Medical Biller –(with 10-20 years of experience)
|An average salary of ₹5.7 Lakhs per year|
Now, the Top 12 Medical Billing courses in Bengaluru are
Top 12 Medical Billing Course in Bangalore
- Henry Harvin
- Apex Med Com And Training Institute
- India Healthcare BPO
- Aldos Institute
- Indian Institute of Health Management Research [IIHMR]
- Omnizz Healthcare Training Solutions
- Cardea Healthcare
- Medical Billing Course and Certification
- Bangalore Medical College And Research Institute [BCRI]
1. HENRY HARVIN
The leading EDTECH institute in India and globally is Henry Harvin. Since its inception, the institute has never mirrored back. To count on its credits, the institute ranks among the Top 500 Global Edtech organizations and Top 100 Edtech companies in India, with 3,00,000+ Alumni, 500+ Knowledgeable Award Winning Trainers, and about 200+ Courses. Its clients hail from over 97+ nations. The institute is given credence for sustaining 2,00,000+ members’ careers successfully.
Why Henry Harvin?
The course at Henry Harvin covers all aspects of Medical Terminology with the required skills and tips involved in an organization’s revenue cycle. The curriculum also includes Anatomy, various disease conditions, diagnostic tests and curative procedures, and treatments. Henry Harvin teaches different aspects of medical billing like ICD-10-CM (International Classification of Diseases 10th Revision Clinical Modification), CPT (Current Procedural Terminology), and HCPCS (Healthcare Common Procedural Coding System) Level II. Thus, allowing you to crack the CPB qualifying exam with confidence.
Additionally, Henry Harvin has recognition as a Game-Based Learning Company of the under 40 Business World Award and a Winner of the Top Corporate Training Award. It’s affiliated with the American Association of EFL, Ministry of Corporate Affairs, MSME, UKAF, UKCert, Project Management Institute (PMI), and ISO 29990:2010 certified. The institute has prestigious 1400+ Google Reviews, 200+ YouTube Testimonials, and is Rated 4.5+ on GoAbroad, Trustpilot, GoOverseas & many others. For sure, you will never regret joining this prestigious institute.
A medical billing course at Henry Harvin gives you the credibility of
- Pursuing 9-in-one-course – Training + Projects + Internship + Certification + Placement + E-Learning + Bootcamps + Hackathons + Gold Membership
- CPB Exam Guidance – The Curriculum includes all aspects of medical billing & coding Terminology like CPT, ICD-10-CM, and HCPCS Level II, to help candidates crack the CPB exam
- 100% Practical Training – Focuses on hands-on-training that helps you to learn prime fundamentals of the Medical Billing Training Program
- Comprehensive Curriculum – The Curriculum makes the trainee a Certified Professional Biller to secure and collect the bill, scrutinize, shield, and safeguard vital coding information and create claim applications for reimbursement from insurance companies.
- 1 Year Gold Membership of Medical Academy – Live Projects + Recorded Videos + Weekly Job Support + Monthly Bootcamps + Interview Skills + Career Guidance & Support
- 100% Money-back Guarantee – After completion of the first session, if not satisfied with the Medical Billing Training Course, there is a guaranteed refund of the entire amount.
Lectures with expertise trainers at Henry Harvin
- Experts with 10+ years of working experience
- Carefully selected and recognized by training partners of Henry Harvin and by other numerous organizations
- Invited to deliver 250+ keynote classes for Medical Coding Course
- Gave 210+ lectures
- Domain experts at Henry Harvin Medical Academy
- Henry Harvin has a 300,000+ renowned Alumni Network Worldwide, and if trained here, you too can join it and get benefitted.
- Learn healthcare from the view of a medical biller.
- Become skilled in using difficult medical words and special terms such as eponyms, acronyms, homophones, and antonyms
- Get familiarized with the three major coding manuals, CPT, ICD-10-CM, and HCPCS Level II, and demonstrate their application on par with medical standards.
- Understand the importance of documentation inmedical records, learn various types of dictation formats, health insurance models, and legal regulations; prompt recognition of symbols, plural words, and abbreviations of medical language.
- Unfurl the necessity of being reliable and maintaining confidentiality while dealing with medical records.
- Henry Harvin’s CPB Certified medical billers had a 150% maximum salary hike with an 80% average salary hike according to AAPC’s 2021 Salary Survey and an average $55,078 annual salary.
- Get hired by 2100+ International Brands like Microsoft, Amazon, Google, JP Morgan, and other top Medical Billing industry brands.
- Become a Freelancer or work full-time after the successful completion of the course.
- Improve the credentials of yourCV and get promotions or add your expertise to social group profiles such as Linked-In, Face book.
Duration and Course Fees
- Total Learning Duration is 80 hours divided into 11 modules
- The Total Program Fee is Rs.89000/-
- Can pay fees on an EMI basis Starting at Rs.9889/month
Henry Harvin also available at
Pune, Bhopal, Gurgaon, Mumbai, Kolkata, Agra, Chennai, Delhi, and Hyderabad.
Other Related Courses at Henry Harvin
2. AMERICAN ACADEMY OF PROFESSIONAL CODERS (AAPC)
AAPC healthcare institute is renowned globally. The institute trains and credentials its members in medical coding and billing, auditing, compliance, clinical documentation improvement, practice management, and revenue cycle management.
Through their career training for professional growth, continuing education, and networking events, AAPC provides limitless opportunities for industry professionals to add to their expertise and professional advancement.
AAPC provides the medical billing course with the most recent tools and techniques in the medical claims industry to submit the correct claims. It aims to train aspiring candidates to get CPB certification and thus open the doors for their promising future. This certification course will prepare them for the CPB exam and to start their career as medical billers. It gives them expertise in the medical billing and reimbursement cycle. The training helps to gain skills in preauthorization, entry of charges, appeal submission, the transmission of claims, payment posting, insurance follow-up, and patient follow-up.
AAPC offers both self-paced courses and Instructor-led-online courses. The instructor-led online course option is live and includes 16 weeks of training meets. The Classes include weekly 1.5 hours of live instruction of one-on-one meetings with the instructor.
Both self-paced and instructor-led online classes require some pre-requisites to join them. The pre-requisites are prior knowledge of medical terminology, anatomy, disease pathophysiology, and medicine fundamentals for better understanding.
The CPB course gets completed in four months which includes approximately 80 hours of course work apart from reading and study time. Moreover, learners can access the course material online for another six months from the date of purchase.
AAPC designed the course uniquely to introduce the learners to health insurance models, consumer-driven health plans, patient registration process, and data capture. It also includes an introduction to ICD-10-CM, Current Procedural Terminology (CPT) Concepts, HCPCS Level II Concepts, medical necessity, claim forms, billing, government and private insurance carriers, and reimbursement.
The instructional methods included are reading assignments, practice exercises, hands-on practical applications, interactive video lectures, chapter review tests, and a final exam.
- AAPC specializes in healthcare professional education
- It has set the standards for medical billing and coding courses.
- AAPC-credentialed professionals such as CPBs and others are the best in the industry.
- The CPB certification pass percent of AAPC students is three times more than students trained elsewhere
- AAPC programs are cost-effective and come with payment options within your budget structure
- Expert coaches are available to train you who are AAPC-certified
- Course is designed in a way that suits each student’s learning style, such as classroom /in-person, self-paced and virtual, or instructor-led online classes
- The learners are also offered AAPC Membership that connects them with over 2,00,000 professionals in the medical sector, yearly Four free webinars on the healthcare industry, and savings on all AAPC products such as for shopping, restaurants, travel, etc.
3. APEX MEDCOM
Why Apex Medcom?
Apex Medcom is one of the prestigious institutes offering Medical Coding and Billing in Bangalore. It is distinguished for the quality of training in medical billing and coding courses. Moreover, Apex Medcom has the credit of training 500+ batches, 1200+ certified students, 5787+ placements, and 6000+ happy students.
Apex Medcom Training Institute (AMTI) provides authentic, trustworthy, and fair training on Medical coding & billing. The institute understands the status of the learners and renders cost-effective training with a well-planned curriculum that lays a firm foundation for a successful career. The learners are benefitted to a maximum under the guideship by an expert team of instructors, support staff & trainers.
Apex Medcom offers PMCB – A for the aspirers who are not from life science backgrounds. The course includes Medical Terminology + Anatomy & Physiology + Pathological Conditions + ICD 10 CM + CPT + HCPCS + BILLING + Chapter wise Practice Papers + Marking System of CPC Exam+ Mock Papers and many more. The total course duration is 160 clock hours divided into 54 lectures. The course fee is Rs. 26,0000.
The students from life science backgrounds well versed with medical terminology and anatomy and Physiology can plan for the PMCB-B course. It includes ICD 10 CM + CPT + HCPCS + BILLING + Chapter wise Practice Papers + Marking System of CPC Exam+ Mock Papers and many more. The total course duration is 120 hours divided into 36 lectures.
Apex Medcom provides classroom training, online training, and online/onsite weekend classes
Limited number of admissions per batch and so interested students have to reserve the seat by paying Rs.5000.
100 % Placement Record
Training under the supervision of expert instructor. Well-designed Flexible curriculum to suit the learners’ needs.
4. INDIAN HEALTHCARE BPO
Why Indian Healthcare BPO?
Indian Healthcare BPO is the Training Division of iSource Information Technology Enabled Service Pvt Ltd Company. With head office in Chennai, its branch is located at Rajaji Nagar, Bangalore. India’s fast-expanding training and placement center offer training with job placement in healthcare BPO centers across India.
The institute aims at developing careers in life science and medical graduate students in the Healthcare industry. Training services provided are completely IT-enabled by dedicated professionals.
Indian Healthcare BPO provides training and placement programs in clinical research, pharmacovigilance, Data Management, Regulatory Affairs, Medical Coding, Medical Billing, medical writing, and healthcare. The training programs conducted are comprehensive, and with cutting-edge technology. It provides a well-developed curriculum, reviewed and fully recommended by the professionals.
The course provides all the required resources to enable quality learning in order to give them a successful career.
· Provides Interactive training
· Emphasis is on Hand-on learning to enable students to gain necessary skills
· The curriculum is Industry-oriented to suit the need of the hour
· Dedicated trainers with over 10 years of experience
· 100% placement support
5. ALDOS INSTITUTE
Why Aldos Institute?
Aldos Institute in Bangalore provides a three-month detailed course in advanced medical billing and coding. The medical billing course is for learners with a degree or diploma in life sciences. It enables the learners to prepare confidently for the AAPC/ AHIMA/ MCPA certification exams to become certified medical biller.
The institute conducts onsite and virtual classes for its learners. The students are under the mentorship of expert and dedicated faculty. The well-defined curriculum includes several course modules like AAPC- CPC / AHIMA- CCA, Anatomy, Physiology, Pathology, Diagnostic Procedures, Lab Tests, Medical Terminologies, Advanced HCPCS Healthcare Common Procedure Coding System, 3000 Advanced Coding Scenarios, Advanced CPT Current Procedural Terminologies, Medical Billing Terminologies, etc. These will contribute to laying a firm foundation for climbing the heights of the dream career.
The candidates have life sciences backgrounds such as Nursing, B.Pharm, M.Pharm, PhD, MBBS, MD, MS, DNB, DM: those with physiotherapy backgrounds, Working Professionals, and 3rd-year students are also eligible to join this course. The institute provides accommodation facilities for outstation candidates.
- Job-oriented training
- Instructor-led mentorship
- Preparation for certification exams by conducting mock tests
- Practice tests facility to crack the exam
Udemy is the world’s prime institute to offer virtual learning in 75+ languages. Its motto is to share knowledge with the world. Accordingly, it strives to connect people through knowledge on this blue marble. The institute provides a broad arena of online courses to choose from.
Udemy’s global community and course catalog include grander numbers each passing day. The institute has 52M+Learners, 68K+Instructors, 196K+Courses, 712M+Course
The institute also helps companies, organizations, governments, and nonprofit agencies to press forward by learning the new cutting-edge technology and become abreast with unique knowledge.
Udemy offers a dais for learning multiple courses and expanding the boundaries of professional practice. Moreover, enthusiastic and dedicated educators inculcate the medical billing aspirers with the required knowledge and skills to crack the certification exams. This knowledge helps the course takers to reach their ultimate destiny.
- Access various courses in about 75+ Languages
- Offers the flexibility of learning at self-paced timings
- Practice tests and mock tests prepare you for the final certification test with confidence
- Conducts Quizzes
- Comprehensive Curriculum plans exercises to shape a confident medical biller.
The Institute of Health Management Research campus in Silicon Valley is the leading Institute for Hospital and Health management education for over a decade. Founded in 2004, IIHMR Bangalore acquired approval by AICTE and also credited as the 1st educational institute accredited by NABET in India in 2015. In 2021, the institute got awarded the Top Business School in India. Besides, the institute grades among the Top 50 Non-IIMs B-Schools as per The Academic Insights Survey in 2021.
IIHMR Bangalore provides short-term training programs and high-end research work in hospital and healthcare realms. Training programs offered are effective hospital management and healthcare leadership to enhance the credentials and expertise of working professionals.
The IIHMR Bangalore offers an Internship Programme in the areas of Hospital Management, Health IT, Pharmaceutical Management, and Public Health. College students and graduates aiming to achieve high and interested in building their proficiency and competency can apply for this internship program.
Competent and experienced faculty at IIMHR designed a conventional curriculum that provides exposure to real-life opportunities inculcating leadership qualities, critical reasoning, and teamwork. They also guide students for professional growth by encouraging them to do research as an integral part of healthcare programs.
Assists with 100% Placement and Mentoring
Feathers National and International Collaboration with leading health organizations
To choose from 1000+ Training Programs for the healthcare industry.
Hands-on training opportunities and preeminent mentorship.
BMCC Bangalore provides a virtual medical billing course and prepares the learners to start a profession in the healthcare sector. The institute offers online quality education, hands-on training, and instructor-led interactive classes in a specific real-life environment. Experts here have fashioned a need-based curriculum. The well-planned and organized modules pedestal the preparation of certification exams. Well-experienced and dedicated mentors are the pillars of the institute who strive to bring brilliance to learners’ level of understanding and refine their skills. The flexible schedules provide additional time to make any required adjustments.
- Excellent support for qualifying exam preparation
- Mock practice tests to imbibe the confidence
- Comprehensive curriculum that caters to every dearth
- Training by well-experienced and dedicated mentors.
9. OMNIZZ HEALTHCARE TRAINING SOLUTIONS
Omnizz Healthcare Solutions is a top-ranked training center located in Bangalore and provides brilliant training in Medical Billing. The trainers at Omnizz are certified trainers with 10+ years of experience in the relevant field.
The core curriculum is need-based are meets the required standards. The institute also provides support and guidance to prepare for and pass the accrediting examinations. Omnizz takes measures for placements in reputed organizations post completion of the course.
- Free demo classes for the course aspirers
- Provides prescribed on-site training
- Regular practice tests for performance assessment
- Guidance and counseling based on performance assessment
- Prompt examination guidance to crack certification exams
- Guarantees placements post-completion.
10. CARDEA HEALTHCARE
An unexcelled Training and Consulting institute, Cardea Healthcare Solutions situated in Bengaluru has branches in Karnataka, Kerala, and Tamil Nadu. Education and training provided in Medical Coding, Medical Billing, and Consulting Services are remarkable. The institute has trained 400+ medical professionals in medical billing and coding and helped them realize their dreams and goals.
The Trainers at Cardea are multi-certified corporate trainers with 10+ years of experience and expertise in their relevant fields. They train and guide students to navigate the well-traversed curriculum divided into effortless, simple, and lucid practical modules. Initially offers fundamental training and introduces the core subject in an unhurried manner. This type of training helps learners to understand and retain the content effectively.
The institute bids welcome new creative ideas and opinions that help to train successful candidates. Cardea is ready to operate with and for people who want to prove their efficiency and proficiency.
- Cardea is AAPC accredited
- Facilitates hands-on training
- Trainers here are corporate trainers with10+ years of expertise
11. MEDICAL BILLING COURSE AND CERTIFICATION
The Medical Billing Course.Com is the top-notch online medical billing course and certification provider and has national recognition. Therefore, pilots students to earn nationally recognized certifications such as Certified Medical Billing Professional (CMBP), P2 Medical Billing Certification, and HIPPA Certification.
Further, the medical billing course curriculum covers fundamentals, core subjects, and revenue cycle management. Its design is to meet industrial needs. The training is self-paced, allowing the flexibility to attend classes and prepare for certification exams.
- Flexible design for ease of completion
- Virtual interactive classes
- Offers complete guidance to crack exams through well-equipped techniques
- Helps to master medical billing strategies and evolve as a professional medical biller
BCRI is a top-most online and onsite medical billing and coding institute in India and a renowned clinical research organization. The institute owns a record of offering promising careers in the medical billing and coding industry. BCRI’s expert crew has designed an exhaustive curriculum to prepare quality medical billers and medical coders.
Clear-cut study material and state-of-the-art technology train the learners with a vision. BCRI teaches the learners to be savvy. The training equips them with strategies to come out with flying colors and grad a promising career.
- Expertise mentorship
- Effective skill development through hands-on training
- Guaranteed placement assistance at renowned organizations
Medical Billing and coding have always been an integral part of hospital administration. Medical Billing is the most attractive and lucrative career that has ever-growing demand in healthcare industry. To be a successful medical biller one has to have the exceptional skills and knowledge of core subjects in the vicinity of reimbursement.
If you hail from Bengaluru and hunting for top institutes offering Medical Billing course then we are sure that this epistle will guide you to achieve your dream career.
Ans. Medical billing transforms the coded information into the acceptable healthcare language used for claiming reimbursement from payers and insurance agencies for the services provided.
Ans. The revenue system of the health sector relies on Medical Coding and Medical Billing. Medical coding decodes and recodes the patients’ clinical records and treatment expenses. Sequentially, medical billing transforms the coded information for claiming reimbursement from payers and insurance agencies for the services provided.
Ans. No, non-medical candidates can also take up Medical Billing Course. Firstly, training in fundamentals of the course is done. This includes medical terminologies, prefix-suffix, abbreviation, human anatomy and physiology, and disease pathophysiology. Secondly, taught with the core subject.
Ans. It usually takes about 3 to 8 months to complete a Medical Billing Course. It costs about 10000 to 100000 depending on the course taken and the institute’s reputation. However, many institutes provide EMI facilities and scholarships.
Ans. Certified Professional Biller examination (CPB) is the certification exam to become a certified medical biller.