Do you reside in Kolkata? Do you want to enroll in a content writing course in Kolkata?
It’s here for you.
What do you think of reading, researching, and wordplay, and may I ask what perspective you have?
Well, I was that way when I started. If you are good at writing, then you can do the same!
Content rules the world of social media, both in textual and visual forms (including video). Therefore, content writers will always be in demand.
Therefore, if you appreciate being creative, effective, and smart at communicating ideas, then Content Writing might be worth considering.
Who writes the content? How does it work?
In the marketing world, content refers to how you convey ideas to others. It can be something about your business, something about your idea, or something about your project.
As a content writer, you will receive topics and ideas (or be asked to suggest your own) from which you will develop content. A digital content source might include content for websites, blogs, ads, social media platforms, etc., while a digital content source might include stories, presentations, projects, technical papers, research papers.
Since content is so important to marketing, you can create content for printed materials, such as brochures, leaflets, hoardings, and billboards.
However, before you put pen to paper (or computer!) and begin writing you should also realize that content writing is not just about writing whatever comes to your head or writing about what you know.
Writing quality content requires a balance of thorough research, wordplay, sound expertise, and of course, good grammar and vocabulary. Also, high-quality content is never developed in its entirety but must go through rigorous editing, rewording, and fine-tuning to ensure that every single word is on point.
Now that I’ve got your attention, let’s see what it takes to become a content writer.
The Writer’s Toolkit
Here are a few tips to help you write better content, regardless of the lack of a magic formula:
- Make your headlines stand out. The headline impacts whether readers continue reading your article. If your headline does not spark interest, evoke an emotion, or make the reader interested in learning more, chances are you won’t achieve your goal. Walker Sands’ experienced copywriters use proven techniques and traffic-generating strategies to create effective headlines.
- Engage their attention by creating a hook. Keeping readers hooked after a headline takes three seconds.
- Your first sentence also affects whether they continue to read. The reader should then be drawn into your first point as a result of this.
- Research your topic. When you’re writing for B2B markets especially, you must know a great deal about the topic you’re writing about. Ensure your claims are backed up with statistics and data.
- Single-minded focus. Identify one key message you want to convey before you create your content. As much as possible, tie your content back to the main point when writing.
- Create a unique voice. Content is the voice of your company; it should reflect its personality. You should align your writing tone with your target audience, business goals, and brand persona.
- Enhance the quality of digital content. In digital content, short paragraphs, short sentences, and bulleted lists are often best. Search engine optimization methods and content strategies should also be used to optimize digital content for search.
- Make changes to your work. If your first draft is a bit rough, go back and consider how you can improve it. Even when written by an experienced writer, writing improves with as many edits as possible.
How does a content writer contribute to a company?
If you have a knack for writing or are good with words, you can pursue content writing as a career. The notion of a lower-cost, higher-quality product is simply not true in today’s digitized world. The success of a content marketer depends on several factors, including:
- Learn different writing styles.
- You should understand the basics of SEO, HTML, and WordPress to be able to integrate these factors into your content.
- The basics of social media marketing.
- To create content that suits buyers, understand their personas.
Content Writing in Kolkata : How to Get Started
In terms of content writing as a career, there are no defined paths or qualifications required. Taking on content writing at any stage of your career, through any path, with any level of commitment, is quite flexible (freelance, full-time or part-time).
You can take steps to ensure that your entry into the field goes smoothly. You will need a graduate degree in your field of choice (for example, life sciences, physics, engineering, or psychology) to write technical and research pieces.
Good writing skills and the ability to think analytically are critical in either case.
It will be easier to reach your goal by enrolling in good institutions. It is important to obtain certifications from renowned institutions to enhance your standing.
Content Writing Courses in Kolkata
A number of prestigious institutions in Kolkata offer notable and accomplished faculty to teach content writing courses. The majority of them are industry professionals who have won awards and been recognized for their contributions. This article lists the top 10 content writing courses in Kolkata.
1. Henry Harvin
Henry Harvin is one of the credible training Institute for content writing courses in Kolkata
About Henry Harvin
With a focus on delivering value, Henry Harvin® is a leading career development organization. In addition to training, skills development, assessment, and higher education, they also provide content services. A prestigious global educational institution known as Henry Harvin® is their dream, following in the footsteps of Mr. Henry Dunster’s vision from 400 years ago.
Henry Harvin is a name that is associated with preparing and undeniable level preparing. For those searching for content writing courses in Kolkata, the Henry Harvin content writing course is the best choice for a variety of reasons. Senior industry experts facilitate every part of the preparation with an emphasis on driving the making limits out of each person associated with Henry Harvin. Content writing courses in Kolkata offered by Henry Harvin Institute are benefiting people who didn’t get results previously.
Education by Henry Harvin improves, remodels, and creates unimaginable limits which are crucial to driving occasions. By utilizing the force of fitness-driven planning memoranda, Henry Harvin Education associates with the best in industry associations and engages space experts to shape the motivation of an alternative gathering from industry and the enlightened world.
Key Perspectives of a content writing course in Henry Harvin
Criteria#1: No. 1 course in content writing
Training360 ranks Henry Harvin Certified Digital Content Writer (CDCW) certification as the No.1 in the industry.
Criteria#2: 100% hands-on training in a content writing course
Using the goal-oriented, action-oriented instructional method known as GCAO (Goal- Centric, and Action-Oriented) students can practice their writing skills by participating in assignments, case studies, and real-life projects.
Criteria#3:Training is available for over 30 content types
Learn how to improve your writing skills by receiving training on topics such as writing for the web, business writing, technical writing, clinical writing, writing for online media, SEO writing, and copywriting.
Criteria#4: One-year membership in the Content Academy
Gold membership in the writing academy is included for one year, which includes live ventures, internships, regular brush-up sessions, and career assistance
Criteria#5: Certification in content writing
The Henry Harvin Education Accredited Digital Content Writer (CDCW) is recognized by the American Association of EFL, UK Cert, UKAF, Content Writing Association in India, MSME, and the Indian government.
Criteria#6: Content writing Tools
The resources provided by Henry Harvin provide students with the tools they need for researching and writing. These tools include Grammarly, HubSpot, Google Keyword Planner, Ginger, SpyFu, Hemingway, and Google Analytics.
Henry Harvin’s trainers have years of experience and are industry experts. Trainers on the panel hail from the world of publishing or work for renowned companies.
Trainers are best suited to write content. They have taught more than 1,000 students how to create quality content.
Criteria#8. Graduation status of alumni
Some of Henry Harvin’s graduates are currently employed by prominent and well-known companies, such as Airtel, BSNL, DENSO, and Gillette.
The graduates’ status appears to be good, and testimonials indicate both their satisfaction and their ability to gain knowledge during the course.
Criteria#9: Internship Facility
Every student should join an internship after finishing a content writing course in order to improve and apply what they have learned.
Criteria#10: Testimonials and reviews
As of now, the survey has received good responses from students. Students have expressed satisfaction with what they learned from the course, based on reviews and testimonials. Trainers played a crucial role in their careers and recommended it to other aspiring writers.
You will find reviews for Henry Harvin’s content writing courses.
The content writing courses offered by Henry Harvin can be viewed here
- Language Skills is the first module
- Having a working knowledge of the Internet is Module 2
- Business and marketing writing is covered in Module 3
- In Module 4 you will learn about content strategy
- Students in Module 5 will learn about technical writing and research.
- The Academic Writing Module is the sixth of the course.
- The creative writing module is part of the 7th module.
- Getting International Projects and Earning Online in Module 8
2. Promoz SEO
A top content writing course in Kolkata is PromozSEO. In addition, it provides training on Search Engine Optimization ( SEO) as well as Social Media Optimization, Blogging, Twitter, PHP Web Creation, and Web Design in Kolkata, India. Their courses are designed based on the latest industry innovations and updates and are taught by industry professionals.
Key Perspectives of content writing course in Promoz SEO
- For their students, they focus on legal, industry-ready, result-oriented, and real-life preparation so that they may benefit professionally, personally, and financially as a result.
- They offer affordable and hands-on instructional content writing courses online, as well as personalized support and encouragement to each of their graduates.
- Students benefit from their comprehensive syllabuses and rigorous preparations that will provide a competitive edge in the world.
3. KOLKATA WEB ACADEMY
The Kolkata Web Academy provides classes in several courses related to digital marketing. Academy candidates are not merely trained; they are also provided with plenty of opportunities to apply their skills to live projects and hone their skills. The courses they design take into account several important factors.
Among the courses offered by Kolkata Web Academy are digital marketing certificates in SEO, Google Adwords, social media, WordPress, Google Analytics, affiliate marketing, content marketing, Facebook marketing, and internet marketing. Content writing is one of the best courses offered in Kolkata.
Key Perspectives of content writing course in Kolkata Web Academy:
- For one month (once a week), the Content Marketing Certificate Course (CCCM) is offered.
- Basic internet knowledge and MS-Word skills are required.
- Training can be conducted online, in a classroom, in a corporate setting, or on-campus.
- The CCCM course teaches candidates to build a strong content marketing strategy and how to use content marketing tactics.
4. Seven Boats Academy
Debajyoti Banerjee is the director of Seven Boats Academy. His titles include Google Certified Team member, Product Strategist, Consultant & Entrepreneur. He has been in the technology sector for over fifteen years.
In addition to Search Engine Marketing, Search Engine Optimization, Content Creation, Web Growth, Ecommerce, Web Consultancy, WordPress Software, Social Media Analytics, Website Analysis, Link Building, Lead Generation, and Brand Building, they also provide Personalized Internet Marketing & Branding Solutions.
Key Perspectives of content writing course in Seven Boats Academy
- Training modes include live online instructor-led classes in India and around the world, or video modules combined with classroom recordings (in India and internationally).
- There are 12 classes (2-3 days per week of 2-2.5 hours, except Saturday & Sunday)
- Approximately 1.5 months and 2 months
- Their one-day workshop will cover online copywriting techniques through live examples of Facebook Ads, Google Ads, Newsletters, and Creative Banners.
UC Davis Continuing and Professional Education are offering a course on content marketing in collaboration with Copyblogger, one of the most popular content writing and content marketing resources on the web. By taking this course, you will learn how to set up and maintain a content marketing strategy, build an effective framework for your writing, test your content’s effectiveness, and build your brand authority.
Key Perspectives of content writing course in Coursera
- It teaches you not only how to become an effective content marketer, but also how to build your own personal brand through your new content marketing skills.
- The course teaches you content marketing techniques, copywriting skills, and general writing skills.
- This course is for intermediate-level students and lasts approximately 19 hours.
- In the end, you also receive a certificate.
6. COMPETE INFOTECH ACADEMY
One of the best content writing courses in Kolkata is offered by Compete Infotech Academy. Through its industry-recognized courses, Compete Infotech Academy helps students become entrepreneurs. In addition to providing solid professional education, they train students to earn a living with their skills. They offer courses on digital marketing, social media, SEO, PPC, internet marketing, and content writing.
Key Perspectives of content writing course in Compete Infotech Academy
- This is the course for advanced content writing certification. The learning-implementing-earning pathway is emphasized.
- The academy incorporates case studies, activities, audio, and video clips with PowerPoint presentations to make learning 90% experimental.
- In addition to earning as a freelancer, they cover work from home opportunities (creative writing, affiliate marketing, and blogging).
- Applied knowledge and earnings scope are major focuses in the curriculum.
- Students are prepared for all aspects of creating content in the advanced content writing course. The course covers revenue potential on both a freelance and business basis, as well as client management.
- An institute certification, which allows for job recruitment as well, is included in the course.
By taking this content writing course from Udemy, you can become an effective writer that attracts readers. You will learn techniques and strategies that will help you create spellbinding content. There are four parts to the course – narrative, words, sentences, and paragraphs. Also included are skills in marketing copywriting, blogging, and professional business writing to captivate your audience.
Key Perspectives of content writing course in Udemy
- The curriculum is well-organized, with each topic explained in depth.
- Implements the techniques covered in the course through practical assignments.
- It does not require any prior writing experience, but you should be passionate about writing.
- Access to more than fifty downloadable lectures.
8. ONE INDIA TRAINING ACADEMY
Institute of International Teachers Training owns and operates One India Training Academy. With an ISO 9001:2015 certification, it offers a wide range of career-oriented courses. To train aspiring students, the Academy has some of the best teachers. The academy uses advanced teaching methods and provides all-inclusive classroom materials.
One India Training Academy offers programs in a variety of segments, such as foreign languages, yoga, spa, and beauty, and IT courses, such as web design, graphic design, SEO, content writing, digital marketing, and PHP training. One India Training Academy offers one of the more popular content writing courses in Kolkata due to its robust infrastructure.
Key Perspectives of content writing course in One India Training Academy:
- There is a Professional Diploma in Content Writing offered by One India Training Academy.
- The course lasts three months
- The course modules cover creative content writing, technical content writing, web content writing, proofreading, and editing, as well as SEO content writing.
- Taking this course will help candidates land lucrative careers as freelancers or as full-time content writers.
- You will benefit from good teaching, practical skills, and placement support when you enroll in One India Training Academy’s content writing course.
A startup in India, Education and Career Times or ECT is a training organization. They offer courses in digital marketing, content writing, communication skills, and personality development. They offer online, self-paced, and classroom training.
Key Perspectives of content writing course in ECT :
- The training is divided into 32 classroom hours and 50 e-learning hours, with helpful videos.
- Three months are required for the course.
- They offer internship opportunities and 100% placement assistance.
- Additionally, the institute offers work from home jobs with lifetime support.
- Writing module content includes introduction to content writing, vocabulary building, writing tools, tips, and techniques, business writing, technical writing, academic writing, and fiction writing.
- In addition to how to make money as a writer, this course covers content marketing basics and how to build a career doing it.
- In addition, they offer information on the publishing process.
10. INDUS NET ACADEMY
India Net Academy is a leading internet consulting company. Their services include web design, web development, internet marketing, and mobile applications. Their basic courses include digital marketing and content writing.
Founded by a software company, Indus Net Academy has the first-hand experience in training.
Indus Net Academy offers a professional environment, expert trainers, and industry collaborations for successful placements for its content writing courses. It is one of the best content writing courses in Kolkata.
Key Perspectives of content writing course in Indus Net Academy:
- The Indus Net Academy offers professional content writing training.
- An outstanding ability to write in English is the main requirement.
- A web development company expert designs each module of the course, which lasts four months.
- With a best-in-class lab facility as well as 100% placement assistance, the Indus Net Academy is the most widely recognized academy in Kolkata.
Jobs in Content Writing Course Reviews in Kolkata
Kolkata is one of India’s fastest-growing cities. There are several changes in the field of content writing in Kolkata for both freshers and established professionals. To produce their unique content on brands and products across the world, many enterprises and businesses demand a huge number of content developers, writers, strategists, and planners.
Salary in Content Writing Course Reviews in Kolkata
The normal salary for content writing freshers in Kolkata runs from Rs. 20000 to Rs. 25000, and it will be increased depending on your experience. In addition, remuneration systems vary depending on the organization and employer. An experienced content writer professional can expect to earn between Rs. 4,00,000 and Rs. 6,00,000 per year on average.
Last but not least, I would suggest all aspiring content writers experiment as much as possible until they satisfy their own creative energies. If you see your future in content writing, don’t be afraid to take the leap, but only after carefully assessing whether the career is right for you. If you’re not sure, you can always consult with career experts.
It is my hope that the information here helped you learn more about various content writing courses in Kolkata and compare them to find the best one for you.
What do you think of this article? Feel free to share your thoughts in the comments!
Ans. The film and entertainment industries also offer scope for content writing in India. Writers and filmmakers in India prefer the country’s film industry as one of the largest in the world. As a writer, you can develop your skills to write creative, fictional content. Check out the Content Writing Course in Kolkata to learn about the wide range of opportunities.
Ans. It’s no longer daunting and stressful to be a content writer! Stress maybe your best friend, but it can also be your bitter foe- especially when you belong to a profession that requires mindfulness, concentration, and focus from you.
Find out about the many opportunities available through Content Writing Courses in Kolkata in this article.
Ans. Like any good communicator, good writers are concerned with one thing and one thing only: connecting their audience with the story. An effective writer writes in such a way that their target audience can understand it. Whether you use big words, little words, invented words, or even text speak, the possibilities are endless.
Ans. There are several prestigious institutions in Kolkata that offer distinguished and accomplished faculty to teach content writing. Most of them are industry professionals who have received awards and recognition for their contributions. Read this article to learn more about the top 10 content writing programs in Kolkata.
Ans. The ability to write is a specific skill that allows writers to express their ideas. This skill allows them to put their thoughts into words and mentally interact with the message. There are many different definitions of writing, explained by many different linguists. Discover the plethora of opportunities with the Content Writing Course in Kolkata.