HRM-Human resource management is the department of a business organization that hangs around hiring, managing, and firing the staff. HRM is centered around developing a strategic approach to finding and recruiting the right professionals for the right job and at the right time. Also, HRM manages to retain the right professionals at the suitable position in a business to meet further organizational goals, keeping in mind the company’s most crucial asset – IT’S PEOPLE.
By ensuring best work practices at all times, the HRM mainly focuses on the employees in the business. HRM is a vital function for every business to accomplish. It includes managing employees in an organized and meticulous manner. To meet the organization’s strategic objectives and goals, HRM formulates to maximize an employee’s performance.
The Human resource management team also works closely with the various departments, functions, geographies, and businesses/leadership teams. For a positive impact on business growth, HRM needs to identify a better candidate to suit the respective position in an organization.
Let’s look at the top 12 HRM – Human resource management courses in Bangalore
1. Henry Harvin
Henry Harvin is one of the best top 12 HRM courses in Bangalore. The institute is well-recognized for its uniqueness and high-quality education coaching standards. It is sighted by leading publishers like Hans India, Hindustan Times, Business World, Stateman, The Pioneer, and leading channels such as News World India and Aaj Tak. Moreover, Henry Harvin is ISO 29990:2010 certified and audited from UK Cert, UKAF, and MSME.
Professional Certification Program in HRM at Henry Harvin
Henry Harvin provides a Professional Certification Program in HRM to help students understand the basics of Human resource management in Bangalore and prepare them for HR professional roles in global organizations.
They help students gain expertise in all the domains like Salary Processing and HR payroll, PMS, LMS, and HCM. Additionally, the certification program involves learning about various employment laws such as ADA, COBRA, FMLA, IRCA, FLSA, and Paycheck fundamentals. The institute helps students learn to manage the administration of policies through Reporting, Benchmarking, and HR Metrics.
Nine-In-One Course details
- Training: Two-Way Live Online Interactive Classroom sessions for 6months
- Projects: Projects related to HR Analytics, SAP HR, HR Generalist, and many more facilitated in the course curriculum
- Internship: Internship assistance to gain the practical experience in the real-time projects
- Certification: Characterising the profile with the global credentials of the Professional Certification Program in HRM to showcase the expertise using a Hallmark on PCP-HRM next to the candidate’s name.For example – Radha Rani (PCP-HRM)
- Placement: Guaranteed placement assistance support for 1-year after successful completion of the program
- E-Learning Access with the video content, assessments using abundant tools and techniques
- Bootcamps: 12 months of Bootcamp sessions held after the completion of the course
- Hackathons: Free approach to #AskHenry Hackathons and competitions
- Gold Membership: One year of Gold membership of Henry Harvin HR Academy
Mentors at Henry Harvin
- 15+ years of working experience from the most respected industry experts
- Selection of the trainers/mentors done by training partners
- Mentors invited for around 100+ keynote classes for Professional Certification Program in HRM classes
- Delivered more than 350+ lectures
Benefits of Gold Membership with Henry Harvin
- One year of Gold Membership of Henry Harvin HR Academy, along with the free access to E-learning through recoded videos, projects, and many more.
- One year of free Bootcamp sessions
- Earn the esteemed Henry Harvin Alumni Status and become one of the reputed 3,00,000+ Alumni across the globe
- More than 10 job opportunities are offered weekly
- Gain experience in the industry projects during the training
Additional Benefits of Learning from Henry Harvin
- Independently work in real-time scenarios for any HR position in any organization
- Theoretical and practical training and the computer training deemed necessary under the HR Payroll training duration
- Learn several Indian Provision Acts and Laws of Business
- Become proficient in Compliance management and Automated HR document generation
- Get enlightened with the structure of an enterprise organization in the SAP R/3 System
- Expansion of knowledge in a Core and Functional Competency Framework
- Identify the KRAs and KPIs, and understand the Performance Counseling Techniques
- Learn about Reward and Recognition System and design a PMS System
Recognitions of Henry Harvin
- Under 40 Business World Award winner of the Game-Based Learning Company and Corporate Training Award
- Affiliation from the MSME, UKCert, American Association of EFL, UKAF, Ministry of Corporate Affairs, Project Management Institute (PMI), and ISO 29990:2010 certified
- 200+ Youtube Testimonials with 4.5+ Rating,1400+ Google Reviews, Rated on Goabroad, GoOverseas, Trustpilot & many more
Career Benefits with Henry Harvin
- Become qualified for HRM jobs
- Get exposure to a wide range of worldwide opportunities
- Invest in Startups with a Return on Investment
- Hallmark of Global Credential PCP-HRM added next to the student’s name to upgrade their respective Biz card
- Well-categorized profile when compared to the peers during job interviews
- Untap the high-paying jobs in HRM
- Upgrade CV and LinkedIn profile with the technical and professional skills
Inventateq is one of the best growing top 12 HRM courses in Bangalore. The main emphasize of this institute is creating opportunities to progress through technology and develop skills for real-time industries. The focus is on assessments, learning paths, and course modules designed by industry experts.
Faculties are experienced by professionals and selected from top-tier companies like Google, Amazon, Cisco, Hyundai, etc.
The course curriculum in the Inventateq provides Industry-recognized and authorized certifications from Google, Cisco, Facebook, and many other big companies.
- 45-50 hours of theory and practical classes available on weekdays and weekends
- 100% Placement Assistance for each student till they get placed.
- Provide Q & A sessions to help crack the interviews
- Help building in Resume as per the industry standards
- Practical knowledge of every topic in the real-time case studies
- Certification Course on HRM
- Back-up classes, lab facilities, mock exams, and mock interviews conducted regularly
Why select Inventateq for the HRM courses
- Around 13294+ professionals trained to date
- Insitute is tied-up with more than 100+ IT companies
- Almost 50+ students attend interviews every day
- Nearly 4-5 students get jobs every day
Carrier Goals with Inventa teq
- Curriculum: Designed by industry experts with the advanced course assessments, contents, videos, and installation guides
- Application Based Learning: Focuses on theory, Hands-on training with real-time case studies of the live-projects
- Trainer facility: One on one instructor guidance
- Industry-specific projects: Selection of the projects based on Banking, Ecommerce, Retail, Healthcare, and so many
- Dedicated team to support students: Interaction with the students provided after the classroom hours
- Interview-Preparation: Mock exams and mock interviews are conducted regularly
3. Apponix Academy
Apponix is the training and recruitment institute ranked in the top 12 HRM courses in Bangalore. The institute delivers classroom and online training in India, the USA, and the UK. They provide high-quality training facilities at affordable fees. All trainers in this institute are rich in practical experience from the best industries.
Focus areas of Apponix
- Ample exposure to real-time projects
- Remodel the learning and development standards
- On-the-job challenges
- Customized training solutions
- e-Learning facilities
- Online and classroom learning experiences
Why select Apponix for the HRM courses
- 100% student satisfaction toward learning
- Around 7000+ students have been the part of this institute to date
- Almost 20+ Certification Courses from highly qualified expertise
- 6+ years of excellent track record
Protouch is one of the most admired institutes in the top 12 HRM courses in Bangalore. The mission of the institute is to improve business productivity and enhance leadership development across the organization. It is an ISO 9001:2015 certified company, providing 360-degree training facilities from entry-level to senior management. The institute imparts highly engaging corporate training, coaching, and workshops with a clear focus on result-oriented learning for the participants.
Focus areas of Protouch
- 1-On-1 and team coaching
- Leadership and Sales Consulting Services
- Certification programs for freshers
- Executive Education programs
Main features of the Protouch to learn HRM courses
- 4.8 ratings on Google Review
- Almost 30000+ candidates are trained
- Flexible training schedules
- Delivered by industry expertise
- Hands-on learning opportunities
Sevenmentor is the leading institute for the top 12 HRM courses in Bangalore. The institute strives to achieve value for customers. Institute has a cost-efficient approach coupled with the early adoption of leading-edge yet effective technologies to deliver quick-to-market solutions.
The training certificates from this institute are tailor-made for different experience levels and interest rates of HRM professionals.HRM training in Sevenmentor focuses on making business expansions feasible and profitable. The SevenMentor provides foundation courses to fresh candidates, while the Fellowship and Advance courses are to more experienced and specialist HR professionals. They provide theoretical and practical sessions for effective learning in HRM.
Faculty details of the Sevenmentor
- Trainers have more than 12+ years of experience in corporate HRM
- Sevenmentor selection team selects the trainers with diverse experience working across the globe
- Trainers are from different profiles within HRM like talent management, payrolls, recruitments, and HRBO
Main features of learning HRM courses from Sevenmentor
- Skill level: The institute provides training from Beginners level to Experts level
- The placement team provides job opportunities by arranging regular interviews with the IT companies
- The Certification course of HRM enables students to boost their careers in their respective prospects.
- 90hrs- 110hrs of course duration with real-time projects
- Real-time projects are selected to cover theoretical and practical sessions
- Around 100+ batches completed
- Helps in preparing a resume to match the trending technologies
- Regular conduction of mock tests and mock interviews
- 100% job placement assistance
6. Zonal Tech Solution
Zonal Tech Solution is the leading institute for the top 12 HRM courses in Bangalore. The institute is focused on building the futures of the candidates from all the places to outperform the competition and stay ahead. They help to transform students to thrive in a changing world through strategic training, consulting, and co-creation of breakthrough solutions.
Why choose Zonal Tech solution for HRM courses
- Trained almost 10,000+ students
- Have around 22+ centers across India
- Weekday and weekend batches are available
- Quality-oriented training is focused
7. Pace Career Academy
Pace Career Academy is one of the leading institutes for the top 12 HRM courses in Bangalore. The institute promises quality education added with practical knowledge. They have the certified trainers to provide the best exposure to the various resources in the HRM.
Why choose Pace Career Academy for HRM courses
- Certified trainers with relevant experience in the subject
- Trainers with almost a decade of experience in the industry
- Best exposure to the subject knowledge with the real-time scenarios
- The course is well moduled so that students with any background can understand the core concept of HRM
- 100% job assistance
- LMS- Learning Management System is provided
8. Elegant IT Services
Elegant IT Services is a leading institute in the top 12 HRM courses in Bangalore. The institute provides excellent and proper skills training services. They focus on building the bridge between Education and industry requirements for IT and non-IT courses. Industry experts from the institute guide students and provide them with career guidance and placement assistance.
HRM course duration in the Elegant institute
- Regular classes – 30 days course duration with classes on weekdays(Morning, Day time and Evening)
- Weekend classes for 8 weeks duration (Saturdays, Sundays, and Holidays)
- Fast track training program for 10 days (5+ hours of classes daily)
HRM trainer profile of the Elegant institute
- 8+ years of work experience in the HRM
- Handled atleast 3 real-time HR training projects
- Worked or currently working in an MNC
- Around 60+ students trained
- Trainers have strong theoretical and practical knowledge
HRM placement program in the Elegant institute
- 5000+ students are trained to date
- 87% of placement record
- 4627+ interviews conducted
9. IIHR – International Institute of Human Resources
IIHR-International Institute of Human Resources is a well-established institute ranked amongst the top 12 HRM resources in Bangalore. IIHR received many recognitions and awards over the years as the best HR training institute in India. The institute offers HR certification recognized across the globe.
Main features of the IIHR
- Provides a unique educational structure to support lifelong learning
- Training facilities with the well-equipped tools
- HR certification course with the on-the-job scenarios
- The course curriculum is tailored based on the real-time projects
Certification Benefits of the HRM course
- Universal Skills and Recognition: CHRP and CHRG tests based on the corporate-oriented HRM department competency
- Recognition and professionals skills to enhance career
- Knowledge and Competency: CHRP and CHRG test HR competencies, knowledge, and how to apply in the various situations for HR professionals to move ahead.
- A course designed with employers in mind: CHRP and CHRG based on in-depth research focused on and backed by Indian and global employers.
- Inclusivity and expanded eligibility: CHRP and CHRG test windows to provide accessibility and flexibility for all eligible professionals worldwide
- Learning options: Classroom batches for the weekdays and weekend classes for working professionals.
- Guaranteed job placement: Assured job placement across major cities in India
- International job placement assistance provided for regular and weekend batches opting for HRM certification
10. Chrmp – Certified Human resource management Professional
Certified Human resource management Professional(Chrmp) is a globally recognized institute among the top 12 HRM courses in Bangalore. The institute ensures the student gains confidence in critical HRM competencies through rigorous training. A comprehensive learning experience exists to make candidates industry-ready.
Recent graduates and working professionals can take the CHRMP Foundation HRM Certification program to make a transition into HRM.CHRMP also helps undergraduates to apply.
- Global Certification, validated by Mercer Mettl
- Digital Certificate is provided through Accredible, verified, and secured with Blockchain technology
- Unlimited access to CHRMP Certification course for one year
- Industry professionals to train the candidate with practical learning
- Thorough learning through self-paced, high-quality learning modules
- Live sessions every week to clarify the topics
- 3- months of complimentary access to additional stuff, with templates, live classes, forms along with more than 100+ hours of recordings
11. IHRA – International Human Resource Academy
IHRA is a well-recognized International Institute for Human Resources among the top 12 HRM courses in Bangalore. The institute includes courses to fetch the professional knowledge necessary for successful career growth in HRM. The modules in the course here teaches candidates to manage the HRM team and deal with various HRM issues like recruitment, selection, hiring, retention, promotion, etc.
The course in the institute has customized modules covering HRM theories, principles, and practices. The course are designed in an industry-level modules to build a strong HRM foundation covering all the basic topics.
Key features of IHRA
- Around 1240+ students placed
- Almost 12+ professional trainers are available
- More than 80+ clients are tied-up
Certification Accreditation for IIHR by
- GAAFS, USA – ISO 21008:2018 Certification Accredited by
- GAAFS, USA – ISO 29990:2010 Certification Accredited by
- URS, UKAS & IAF – ISO 9001:2015
- URS,UKAS & IAF – ISO 9001:2008
- MICRO SMALL & MEDIUM ENTERPRISES (MSME)
- Education (Professional Institute) Membership from QCI
12. Middle Earthr
Middle Earth HR is the best institute to learn and is counted amongst the top 12 HRM courses in Bangalore. The institute is identified and recognized as one of the top leadership organizations. Their strategies and solutions are ranked yearly.
Middle Earth HR, awarded Approved Provider status by the HRM certification institutes. The institute received HRCI approval for its HRM public workshop programs.
Skill features in Middle Earth HR
- One to One mentoring
- Industry-level coaching and related practice
- Trainers customize the module for learning
- Lead in the HRM
- On request Demo classes are available
Why select Middle Earth HR for HRM courses
- Around 40+ HR certifications completed to date
- Spread over almost 60+ countries
- 30K+ Alumini’s
Branches of HRM
- Recruitment specialist
- Training specialist for workforce development
- Specialists in administration and Compensation
- and many more..
HRM responsibilities in an organization:
- Time-conscious and time-effective work manner
- Consult employers to determine the preferred qualifications required
- Scheduling and taking interviews based on the respective education, skills, and experience
- Contact the concerned references and enforce the background verification
- Inform candidates about the job details like benefits and conditions
- Conduct employee orientation sessions for new joiners
- Resolve concerns between employees and management
- Instruct managers on policies like sexual harassment and equal employment opportunities
Concluding, HRM- Human resource management is a process of managing employees of a company. It involves training, hiring, motivating, and firing employees. HRM enables individuals to discover their style of managing people as per the norms and guidance of the company/organization.
Ans. Yes, you can change your profile to HRM.
Ans. Graduation in any field of education is preferable to understand the basic structure of the Human Resource.
Ans. Freshers in this area need not look for the salary. As it is the foundation of the HRM to start off knowing the organizational hierarchy.
Ans. Of course, HRM courses can be taken online from the reputed institutes to get recognized by the MNCs.
Ans. Yes, HRM foundation course certifications would help you to land in any company as a fresher.