Simplilearn data science review in 2021 with Facts
An insightful analysis of raw data sets is the definition of data science. The field of data science encompasses many skills and subjects such as computer programming, statistics, data visualization, machine learning, and modeling. Therefore, data science jobs are in high demand in the IT industry right now.
Why is Data Science Certification Important?
Companies deal with a great deal of data and require data science professionals who can make sense of what they have collected. Therefore, if one wants to get into this profitable industry and has a knack for data science technology or is hoping to see oneself ahead of the competition, then a data science certification is the way to go.
Data science certifications give you an edge because they enable you to learn new skills and thus improve your prospects for employment in the desired field. Additionally, data science certifications are a great way to know which skills you have. This way, recruiters will know which skills you possess for what specific job tasks or to be more precise, what they can expect when they hire you. No matter if you are looking for training or education in data science, a certification in the field is the right choice.
For data science training, Simplilearn is a good choice. The Simplilearn Data Scientist Master’s Program has a 4.7 out of 5-star rating. Each course includes hands-on training and industry-recognized certifications from Simplilearn and IBM.
What makes data scientists so valuable? If you are passionate about this field, is Simplilearn the best option to transform you into an invaluable data scientist? Let’s find out what these questions mean!
This review has been compiled after doing extensive research and checking out social media.
Here are some questions I have for you before we begin this Simplilearn Data Science Review
- Are you interested in data science?
- Would you like to give your career a try?
- Have you ever worked on a real-life data science project?
As the Simplilearn team explains, IBM can best serve your career as follows:
- IBM will give you $1200 in cloud credits
- All IBM cloud platforms, including Watson, are available at any time.
- The IBM Master’s certificate and the Simplilearn Master’s certificate.
Firstly, I’d like to give a general overview of data science, the salary hype, employment opportunities, job roles, etc.
Data scientists in the USA earn an average salary of $165K.
In the United States alone, a shortage exists of 1.5 million data scientists.
Some of the most significant industries investing heavily in data science programs are Energy, Insurance, Healthcare, and Retail Banking.
A large number of companies, including Google, Microsoft, Apple, and Amazon, recruit data scientists.
I mentioned earlier that this program is designed for beginners as well as intermediate learners of all backgrounds.
Any individual with a scientific mindset can pursue this data scientist master’s program, according to Simplilearn.
APPLY TO THE DATA SCIENCE MASTER’S PROGRAM NOW
The following professionals can join the program:
- Professionals in IT
- Analysts of business
- A banker or financer
- Managers of marketing
- Managers of supply chains
- Graduates of B.Tech/M.Tech
A data scientist needs to have a better understanding of concepts such as data structures, Hadoop ecosystem, supervised and unsupervised learning, the concept of a recommendation engine, machine learning, and the list goes on.
Here are some of the skills this Master’s program offers
- Data structure and manipulation knowledge
- Supervised and unsupervised learning methods that include logistic regression, clustering, K-NN, and pipeline.
- SciPy package for computing
- Numpy and Scikit-Learn usage Exposure to Hadoop ecosystem
- Working with algorithms and understanding MapReduce
- Using HBase
- Analyze data using Tableau
What you need to do to enroll and get a discount
1. Go to ‘Data Scientist Master’s Program and click on Enroll Now.
2. Upload your details to Simplilearn
After that, you’ll be redirected to another page that asks for your details. All mandatory fields must be filled out.
Program cost for Data Scientist Masters
It costs $1499 (Rs.49,999)
As long as the course covers the fundamentals of machine learning and other data scientist essentials like Python, R, Tableau, and SAS in one package, the price seems less than that of other individual courses on Coursera or Udacity.
Furthermore, with such exposure, students can pursue several other career options, including Data Analyst, Machine Learning Engineer, Business Analyst, or Analytics Manager.
You can enrol here
Alternatively, you can pay the full amount as soon as possible or you can choose to pay in monthly installments as low as $131 (Rs.4166/month) within 12 months.
The payment option through Affirm is either three or six months
3. Make the payment
You can choose the payment method most suitable for you from some options provided by Simplilearn.
As I read through the syllabus and list of projects, I was surprised by how valuable the program could be for your career as a data scientist.
To gain a better understanding of the program, I will go over the entire syllabus
The Simplilearn Data Scientist Master’s Program offers the following:
IBM collaborated with SimpliLearn on the Data Scientist Masters Program. You will receive a certificate upon completion of each of the six courses below.
- R programming allows you to become an expert in data analytics. R is a popular programming language for statistical analysis, data mining, and data mining.
- Data science with Python. Python allows professionals to write code that is easy to read and understand. Data scientists with Python skills are more marketable.
- Find out what a Machine Learning Engineer does. The term machine learning refers to the previously-mentioned self-evolving algorithms and models. In this area of data science, artificial intelligence (AI) plays a large role.
- Learn how to use Tableau Desktop. Data is translated into something visual to be more easily understood and digested using this tool.
- Find out what it’s like to be a Big Data Developer. The Apache Hadoop software suite of utilities will be covered in this class.
- Finish the capstone project on Data Science. The goal of this course is to apply all the skills you’ve learned in the previous five courses to a real-world project with the help of a mentor.
- These six courses are accompanied by free companion courses in four out of six cases. In addition to the curriculum, Simplilearn designed these additional courses. You can refer to them when relearning statistics, Linux, and other topics.
Pros of Simplilearn Data Scientist Master’s Program
- It is not necessary to have prior experience in data science to apply to the Simplilearn Data Scientist Master’s Program. It would make the coursework more manageable. In this course, you can learn basic data science concepts. Additionally, there are some free supplemental courses available for those who wish to learn or refresh their knowledge.
- The majority of students will likely have other responsibilities in addition to earning a master’s degree. Many people work more than one job. Some of them may be caring for children. Some people may have both. The advantage of an online boot camp is that you can juggle your learning with everything else.
- Certifications recognized by industry: Certifications are essential to your resume. By having the IBM name on your certificate, you ensure future employers will take your degree and training seriously. An industry-recognized certification may not be available from a no-name school.
- Learn from real-world experts: Learning from someone who is no longer active in the field is not as valuable as receiving training from an expert who is still working. A program advisor like Ronald van Loon, a leader in big data and data science, will ensure that the learning experience stays current.
- Guidance and mentoring are available 24/7: SimpleLearn’s support system is available 24/7 to meet your needs. Students enrolled in master’s degree programs are mentored by experts. As well as receiving support from your peers, you can also provide support to them.
- IBM Cloud credit of $1200: The IBM Cloud is a set of cloud computing services. Students can use these credits to gain real-world, hands-on experience and exposure. IBM designed the IBM Cloud to support both small businesses, such as startups, and large organizations, such as established corporations.
- Simplilearn Data Scientist Master’s Program scholars have the option of paying monthly tuition for the program. You can split the cost into 3, 6, or 12 monthly installments. Candidates who meet certain criteria can receive an instant decision by entering just a few details.
How can this Master of Science in Data Science help students get jobs in such ventures?
We will explore this in our Simplilearn Data Science Review.
A review of the Simplilearn Data Scientist Master’s program
A majority of us rely on course reviews posted on digital platforms to check the legitimacy and quality of a course or institute before enrolling. To make this blog factual and informative, we have presented reviews of Simplilearn data science courses. With a handful of Simplilearn reviews, it is easy to conclude that Simplilearn is among the best online institutes that offer quality and genuine results. Business analytics and data science are two of Simplilearn’s best courses
Simplilearn data science reviews, Simplilearn reviews, and Simplilearn data science course reviews can help us present the positive facts of Simplilearn data science course.
- Data science review of Simplilearn shows that the company is ranked the 8th most influential education brand by LinkedIn.
- This training program is ranked #1 by Economic Times in the Simplilearn data science reviews.
- There is a 7-day money-back guarantee if you change your mind after purchasing the course.
- Globally accredited, they collaborate with renowned universities like Purdue University and PMI.
- According to Simplilearn’s data science review, Google, HubSpot, IBM, and more are supporting Simplilearn.
- The certification is globally recognized.
- Experiential trainers/experts from renowned companies and universities
- According to Simplilearn reviews, a “course advisor” is assigned to each course, whose biodata is posted on the institute’s website.
- We provide different teaching-learning methods such as online boot camps and self-paced learning.
- Study material in the form of notes, ppts, worksheets, assignments, video recordings, etc. Learning management system (LMS) and mobile apps.
- According to the Simplilearn reviews, Flexi-Pass allows you to enroll in any class or tutorial that you want with the help of any tutor if you have missed a class.
- Using Simplilearn’s cloud lab, you can practice/use any tool without installing it on your computer/mobile/tablet.
- If there is no active support team, customers can post their queries here, and they will be answered quickly. “Community chatbox”- Simplilearn reviews suggest users can post their queries here if they are not available to contact support.
- In most cases, EMI is available.
The following link will give you an unbiased review of Simplilearn data science/Simplilearn data science course/Simplilearn reviews.
One good review I found on Quora by Anand Jha. You can read the review here
I would say that the program’s best feature is the capstone project that challenges you to apply theoretical concepts to real-world examples.
Now that we’ve covered all of that, is Simplilearn worth checking out?
This question is both easy and difficult to answer – it depends on what you are looking for (needing) from an online course provider.
Considering Simplilearn is an option worth considering if you’re serious about your education, and want to study a subject in a “professional” manner. The company is serious about what they do and provides very high-quality content.
As a virtual college, Simplilearn should be viewed as such. Although that might be a stretch, please bear with me. You wouldn’t probably attend college and pay huge sums of money just to acquire secondary skills, would you? That sentiment also applies to this situation.
I wish you the best of luck in your online education journey whether you choose to try Simplilearn or choose another option. Don’t stop learning, do it at your own pace, and I’ll see you next time!