Medical education had grown academically in India since 1835 when the first medical college opened. Several of the best medical colleges in India were founded during the 20th century, and private medical colleges flourished post-independence.
Across all educational levels, India is known for its privileges. Thus, we have several institutes that offer Healthcare institutes in India, which are in high demand.
Various reasons explain the need for our services, such as higher employability, rate of development, and satisfaction with our services.
Generally, Healthcare studies include a wide range of courses and fields. This includes global healthcare, medical studies, pharmaceutical studies, mental health, physiotherapy, nursing studies, and biomedical studies.
It is, without a doubt, the most dignified profession in the world. As a result, healthcare institutions in India seek top-of-the-line experts in virtual reality. Amid this Pandemic, the medical field notices an incredible leap forward.
Despite this, research has shown that hospitals are most likely to stretch their budgets by 2022.
On the other hand, the healthcare category maintains a steady demand, as people often intend to receive medical treatment to live a healthy life. Therefore, you will always demand a skilled professional healthcare provider.
India’s Healthcare Scenario
The Indian constitution guarantees free healthcare to all its citizens. Still, in practice, the private healthcare sector is responsible for most of the healthcare provided in India, and most costs are paid out of pocket by patients and their families. Health care is provided free of charge by all government hospitals.
During the 17th century, India, a country with an ancient established system of medicine, became familiar with the more modern methods of therapy.
In practical terms, India’s advantage lies in its large pool of highly skilled medical professionals. India is also cost-efficient compared to its peers in Asia and the West.
This blog gives us insight into the top 10 healthcare institutions in India.
1. Henry Harvin
As a result of its extensive syllabus and comprehensive support, Henry Harvin ranks first on our list. They offer assistance from counselling and registration to job placement.
Priority is given to the needs and preferences of the participants. It boasts a unique Health Care Academy dedicated to courses related to healthcare professions.
Henry Harvin offers a variety of courses that include self-paced courses, live online sessions, and corporate training programs.
Counselling is provided to applicants to ensure that they are eligible for the correct batch. Additionally, upon completing the 12-month course, you will receive a certificate from Henry Harvin.
Its goal is to upskill its technology and management workforce with healthcare skills in high demand. Ultimately, these skills are imparted by the subject matter experts, who then deliver the learning solutions using goal-centred pedagogy.
Thus, it succeeds in its goal of empowering healthcare professionals and aspiring healthcare professionals to reach their full potential. Furthermore, its health academy aims to produce 50,000 employable healthcare professionals by 2030.
Check out the tutorial for medical writing course.
IND: +91 9891953953 | US: +1-4086207686 | [email protected]
2. Life Care Institutions- Healthcare institutes in India
A practical-based curriculum is implemented at these institutions. This college offers auxiliary Nursing and Midwifery diploma certification courses. The course duration is 24 months.
On the other hand, this course prepares individuals to deal with childbirth, maternity, and pregnancy support.
It also includes courses like general nursing and midwifery.
Duration of courses at Lifecare Institution – Healthcare institutes in India
- However, the Lifecare institution course is good for students who wish to become nurses for organizations and hospitals.
- If you complete a four-year undergraduate nursing degree, you can enrol in a postbasic nursing course.
- Among the courses offered at Lifecare institution are dialysis technology, Astronumerology, occupational therapy, and more
- Also Hypnosis course, medical lab technology, X-ray technology, and vision technology are provided
Website/Email- [email protected]
Phone Number; 8810347278/919811162984
3. Meditech – Healthcare institutes in India
After all, the Meditech Institute of Allied Health and Science is a renowned institution for healthcare courses in India. Potential medical students have explored this institution in India.
Students at the Medtech medical academy develop in-depth knowledge of technology. This is followed by medical industry-related training.
The most common degree available here is the B.Sc., degree in Medical Laboratory institution and imaging Technology, Dialysis Technology, OT Technology, and Optometry.
In addition, a medical laboratory technology diploma course is offered and radio imaging.
Nonetheless, certification courses are available for lab technicians, MRI technicians, and dialysis technicians.
Phone Number- 9891693286
4. Institute of Public Health & Hygiene – Healthcare institutes in India
Since 1976, public health and hygiene institutions have been operating among India’s most well-known academic healthcare centres.
The institution offers several bachelor’s and master’s degree programs in various healthcare-related fields. The bachelor’s degree programs usually last three years.
The IPH and H offer bachelor’s degrees in the cath lab, dialysis, cardiac care, physiotherapy, optometry, OT, and radiology. In addition, as part of the center for continuing education (CCE), they provide specialized initiatives for doctors.
At the same time, CCE is made up of specific inter-professional programs and partnerships.
This program upskills nursing, oral health, medicine, and many other skillsets.
Phone Number- 9811817972/8178552287
5. Ashray Institute of Paramedical Sciences – Healthcare institutes in India
I would recommend the Ashray Institute of paramedical sciences with a special course in medical laboratory technology. In addition, the institute offers dialysis technician training.
The course requires 12th-grade education. Students in these healthcare courses in India are prepared for careers in paramedicine, without a doubt.
Additionally, the school offers a six-month training program for phlebotomy technicians.
As well as providing a bachelor’s degree in medical lab technology and medical imaging technology, this institution in India offers a 36-month degree program.
In addition to X-ray technicians and ultrasound assistants. Besides providing educational services, it offers consultancy and coaching for medical, dental, paramedical, and pharmacy courses.
Phone Number- 08043693164
6. Institute of Paramedical Science & Management – Healthcare institutes in India
The Institute Of Paramedical Science & Management offers some of the best healthcare courses in India at an affordable price.
They provide affordable healthcare courses for students from the 10th to the 12th grades and post-graduation students. Additionally, IPSM offers a curriculum for Hotel Management with a nominal fee structure.
IPSM is registered with the Intellectual Society of India (India). Nonetheless, this institute enjoys a reputation for providing top-notch paramedical education.
Healthcare institutes in India offer courses in paramedical science and management.
- It offered training programs in Neuropathy and Yoga Science,
- Medical Lab Technology,
- Blood Bank technicians,
- Ophthalmic Assistants, and Radio-Imaging Technology.
In addition, it is an educational institute with independent training and a placement department. Additionally, it collaborated with diagnostic centres, pathology laboratories, clinics, and hospitals in India.
7. Impact Paramedical And Health Institute – Healthcare institutes in India
IPHI is, in any case, India’s best healthcare institution. The institution provides paramedical care. It is the ideal place for learning new skills in the medical and healthcare field.
By taking these courses, primary and secondary healthcare can be improved. Despite this,
IPHI helps the students get employment positions in community health centres, hospitals, and clinics.
Courses offered – IPHI
- IPHI healthcare institutions in India provide Bachelor’s and Master’s degrees.
- The college offers B.sc courses in Medical lab technology, Radiology and imaging technology,
- Occupational therapy technology, Optometry technology, Medical record technology, dialysis technology, and nursing technology.
- Additionally, IPHI offers M.sc. Degrees in Medical lab technology, Public Health, Hospital Administration, Microbiology.
- As I have already mentioned, IPHI also offers multiple diploma courses.
Phone Number- 9910335982
8. New Delhi Health Care Academy- Healthcare institutes in India
There is no doubt that the New Delhi Healthcare Academy offers a variety of educational training programs. Similarly, New Delhi Healthcare Courses India provide mostly diploma courses.
The courses offered by New Delhi Healthcare Academy are as follows:
- Nevertheless, it also provides hospital management,
- Family medicine,
- Physical therapy technicians,
- Emergency medicine,
- Echo technicians,
- Diabetology and rheumatology.
- In addition, it offers doctorate programs in health care for students.
- The program provides an MBA in Hospital Management, gynecology ultrasound, and other courses.
Website/Email- [email protected]
Contact No- 9582707287
9. Atharv Institute of Allied Health Sciences- Healthcare institutes in India
There is no doubt that AIAHS provides government-recognized healthcare courses in India. Individuals can develop as healthcare experts by attending this educational training institution.
The school offers popular courses like medical laboratory technician, dialysis technician, optometry, CT scan technician, etc.
Despite this, the school offers courses on healthcare and maternity assisting, eye technician, EEG, EMG, and medical records.
Healthcare courses offered by AIAHS in India
- Interested students can apply for courses in critical care management, echocardiography, and cardiac technicians.
- However, this is the best institution for educating students about allied fields.
- Additionally, it has a reputation for excellent Facilities, such as laboratories, libraries, and infrastructure.
Phone Number- 9873279789s
10. Global Institute of paramedical sciences- Healthcare institutes in India
The Global Institute of Paramedical Sciences offers a combination of courses in India. It is dedicated to the advancement of paramedic professionals.
There is no doubt that paramedics who wish to extend their roles will benefit from these healthcare courses in India.
A healthcare institution in India offers courses at the Global Institute of Paramedical Sciences.
- The institute offers a Bachelor of Science in Pharmacy, Diploma in Pharmacy, ANM, GNM, and B.Sc. Nursing courses.
- The institute also provides a 3-year medical lab technology program.
- A sanitary inspector diploma course is also available in a 1-year or 2-year program.
- However, it offers diplomas and degrees in radio imaging technology.
- There is also an emergency medical technician diploma program.
- This course lasts 18 months. Additionally, it provides a blood bank technician course that lasts for 1-year and 2-years.
Contact No- 9911582372, 9628338042, 931179706
Figures & Facts:
The significant factors influencing the Indian healthcare market are the increasing occurrence of lifestyle diseases, the rise in the cost of healthcare, technological advancements, the emergence of telemedicine, rapid insurance penetration, and government initiatives, such as e-health.
- According to incremental growth, India will rank among the top 3 healthcare markets by 2020
- From $1 billion in 2010, the healthcare information technology market is predicted to grow 1.5 times by 2020
- Diagnostics are expected to grow at a Compound Annual Growth Rate (CAGR) of 20.4% to reach $32 billion by 2022, up from $5 billion in 2012
- Compound Annual Growth Rate (CAGR) for the in-patient market is expected to be 13% from 2015 to 20
- India’s telemedicine market is projected to grow at a compound annual growth rate of 20% by 2020 to reach $32 million from $15 million.
By 2022, the industry is expected to reach $372 billion.
- Both international and domestic investors show great interest in India’s hospitals, which account for 80% of the total healthcare market.
- From $61.8 billion in 2017, the hospital industry will reach $132 billion by 2023 at a compound annual growth rate of 16-17%.
- Medical tourism in India is expected to grow from its current size of $3 billion to $7-8 billion by 2020
- In India, the diagnostic industry is estimated to be worth $4 billion.
- A value of $13 billion is currently estimated for the primary care industry.
In the post-independence era, India has made great strides in improving its health standards. Despite this, many feel that more financial resources should be allocated to the health sector.
Moreover, international developments in information technology need to be applied at the national level to document health data.
By maintaining its population control efforts and moving forward towards the millennium development goals in health, India will impact the international health scene.
Based on the anticipated growth of the Indian healthcare industry, it is estimated that more healthcare and hospital administrators will be required to supply the manpower needed to maintain the change.
Thus, education in this field will become more critical.
As a result of this specific need, a new wave of education courses will impart knowledge of hospital administration, healthcare management, and public health.
Thomas Fuller’s words resonate in today’s covid -19 era undoubtedly because health cannot be valued until sickness comes along.
Therefore, it’s essential to check the duration of the course, the costs, the curriculum, and the institution when choosing the Healthcare programs.
To put it simply, the top 10 healthcare institutions in India find their services to be more beneficial to you.
Lastly, we urge our readers to remain safe at home and salute those working in various health setups, risking their lives every day to control the Pandemic.
Frequently Asked QuestionsQuestion 1. What are the health care training courses?
Health care courses include nursing courses and healthcare assistant courses.Question 2. Describe the public health course
Multiple educational activities will be undertaken in this study to improve health policies.Question 3. Is Pharmacy considered a paramedical course?
Pharmacy is a four-year paramedical course. Therefore, Pharmacy is an academic degree program.Question 4. Does nursing fall under the paramedical field?
In comparison to paramedicine, nursing is an entirely different profession. A paramedical course is not nursing.Question 5. Why there is a need for healthcare providers?
Contrary to this growth in the healthcare sector, the Coronavirus pandemic has disrupted the calculations. As a result, it’s more evident now than ever before the need for established healthcare industry and skilled healthcare workers.