Module 1: Introduction to SAP HCM
In this module the candidate will learn about Enterprise Resource Planning and its Packages, Systems Applications and Product’s Architecture and Modules, SAP Human Capital Management. The candidate will also be guided with Discussions on the topics covered.
- ERP and ERP Packages
- SAP and its architecture
- SAP and its modules
- SAP Human Capital Management (HCM) and its areas
- Discussions with Participants
Module 2: Overview of HR Module
In this module the candidate will learn how to get started with SAP, understand the HR Module, Organizational Information and Employee Information.
- Getting Started
- The HR module
- Organizational Information
- Employee Information
Module 3: Organizational Management
In this module the candidate will learn about Organizational Management, which includes understanding of SAP HCM, Relationship between Structure and Syntax, Methods of Creating Organization Structure, Editing of Objects and Relationships, Validity Period and Organization Units, Positions, Jobs etc.
- Structure in SAP HCM
- Relationships – Structure and Syntax
- Methods of Creating Organization Structure
- Editing of Objects and Relationships
- Validity Period
- Organization Units, Positions, Jobs, Tasks, Reporting structure
Module 4: Configuring an Organizational Structure
In this module the candidate will learn about Configuring Organizational Structure, which includes understanding of how to create Objects, Essential Relationships, Creating Description and Department, Maintaining Plan Data, Adding Relationships and Account Assignment to the Company Organizational Units and Structure Maintenance.
- Create Objects
- Essential Relationships
- Create Description
- Create Department/Staff
- Add Relationships
- Maintain Plan Data
- Add account assignment to the company organizational unit
- Account assignment features
- Structure Maintenance
Module 5: Configuring Positions
In this module the candidate will learn about Configuring Positions and Reporting Relationships, and how to produce an Organizational Structure Report.
- Configure Positions
- Configure Reporting Relationships
- Produce an Organizational Structure Report
Module 6: Personnel Administration
In this module the candidate will learn about Public Administration, which includes Integration Setting with Organizational Management and Plant Maintenance, Master Data definition and its uses in SAP HCM, Enterprise Structure and Personnel Structure.
Module 7: Executing a Personnel Action
In this module the candidate will learn about how to Hire an Employee, Make changes to Employee Master Data and Produce an Employee List Report for the new employee.
- Hire an Employee
- Make changes to Employee Master Data
- Produce an Employee List report for the new employee
Module 8: Establishing the Enterprise Structure
In this module the candidate will learn about Establishing the Enterprise Structure, which includes Configuring Personnel Sub- Areas, Employee Sub- Groups, and Grouping for work schedules.
- Configuring Personnel Sub-Areas
- Employee Sub-groups
- Grouping for Work Schedules
Module 9: Time Management
In this module the candidate will learn about Time Management, which includes understanding the overview of Time Management in HR, Difference between Domain and SAP HR Time Management, Positive and Negative Time Recording, Public Holidays configuration of different types of Holidays, Holiday Calendar with Business Scenario Applicability with Enterprise Structure, Factory Calendar in HR Perspective, Grouping Personnel sub Area and Employee subgroup Grouping in TM and Work Schedules.
- Introduction to time management time management process in HR
- Domain and SAP HR time management differentiation a discussion
- Positive and Negative Time Recording with Business Process Discussion
- Public Holidays configuration of different types of Holidays
- Holiday Calendar with Business scenarios Applicability with Enterprise Structure
- Factory Calendar in HR Perspective
- Grouping Personnel sub Area & employee subgroup Grouping in TM
-Daily work Schedules
-Period work schedules
-Day types and Day type selection rules
-ESG, Holiday calendar assignment for PSA
-Work Schedule Rules
-Time Management Info types
Module 10: Payroll
In this module the candidate will learn about Indian Payroll and its process, IT 0008 – Basic Pay, IT0014 – Recurring Payment and Deductions, IT0015 – Additional Payments and Deductions, Indian Payroll Driver, Payroll Log, IT0003 Payroll Status, PA 3 – Control Record and Status, IT0057 – Membership Fee, Indian Standard Schemas and PCR.
- Introduction of Indian Payroll
- Payroll Process
- IT 0008 – Basic Pay
- IT0014 – Recurring Payment and Deductions
- IT0015 – Additional Payments and Deductions
- Indian Tax Info type – 0580 to 0588
- Indian Payroll Driver
- Payroll Log – RT and CRT
- IT0003 Payroll Status – Time and Payroll Retro accounting Run
- PA 03 – Control Record and Status
- IT0057 – Membership Fee
- Indian Standard Schemas and PCR
Module 11: Quick Tips
This module will equip the candidate with tips for Completing an Action Maintaining Free Text, Time Off, Creating Positions, Changing Cost Centres and Bank Details, Recurring Payments and Deductions, Changing Addresses, Viewing Organizational Structures etc.
- Completing an Action
- Maintaining Free Text
- Time Off
- Creating Positions
- Changing Cost Centers
- Changing Bank Details
- Recurring Payments and Deductions
- Changing Addresses
- Viewing Organizational Structure
- Changing Work Rule
- Date Types
- Preparing for an Interview with SAP HCM Consultant
Module 12: Reports
In this module the candidate will learn about Standard Reports in SAP HCM, Development of Custom Reports in SAP HCM, Process of preparing the project oriented documents in the customized developments.
- Standard Report in SAP HCM Understanding and execution
- Development of Custom Reports in SAP HCM projects- process
- Process of preparing the project oriented documents in the customized developments
Module 13: Project Process in SAP HR implementation
In this module the candidate will learn how to Prepare Projects in ASAP Methodology, Roles and Responsibilities of Consultants in different phases of the project and Understanding the HCM specific process in HCM implementation.
- Preparation of projects in ASAP methodology
- Roles and Responsibilities of the Consultants in different phases of the project
- Understanding the HCM specific process in HCM implementation
Complimentary Module 1: Soft Skills Development
- Business Communication
- Preparation for the Interview
- Presentation Skills
Complimentary Module 2: Resume Writing
Resume Building Technique