Module 1: SAP HANA Introduction
In this module, the candidate will learn about SAP High-Performance Analytic Appliance, which includes understanding In-memory, Hardware innovation, Business Intelligence Clients, Rapid Development Solutions, and Row Stores and Columns storage.
- Getting started with SAP Hana
- SAP Hana Technology
- In-memory computing
- Hardware innovation
- Business intelligence clients
- Rapid Development Solutions
- Row stores and columns storage
Module 2: SAP HANA Architecture
In this module, the candidate will learn about SAP HANA Architecture, SAP HANA row and columns, Persistent Layer, Data Modelling, Backup, and Recovery, Sizing, and scaling out.
- Architecture overview
- SAP Hana row and columns
- Persistent layer
- Data modeling
- Backup and recovery
- IMCE and surrounding
- Sizing and scaling out
Module 3: SAP HANA Interfaces to BI Client Tools
In this module, the candidate will learn about BI Client Tools, which includes an understanding of SAP Business Objects Explorer, Business Objects Analysis, Crystal Reports, Business Objects Dashboard, and Business Web Intelligence.
- SAP Business Objects Explorer
- SAP Business Objects Analysis
- SAP Crystal Reports
- SAP Business Objects Dashboards
- SAP Business Objects Web Intelligence
Module 4: SAP HANA Tools
In this module, the candidate will learn about SAP HANA studio, HDBSQL Command-line tool, and DBA Cockpit.
- SAP Hana studio
- HDBSQL command-line tool
- DBA cockpit
Module 5: Preparing HANA installation parameters
In this module the candidate will learn about HANA installation, which includes User creation, preparing installer configuration, Review installation, Command based installation, GUI-based installation, Starting and Stopping SAP HANA system, Registration, and user security in the HANA system, and Monitoring Hana Landscape.
- User creation
- Prepare installer configuration file<//li>
- Review of installation
- Command based installation
- GUI based installation
- Post Hana installation
- Starting and stopping SAP Hana system
- Registration in the Hana system
- User security
- Monitoring Hana Landscape
- System configuration parameters
Module 6: Data backup and recovery concept
In this module, the candidate will learn about Data Backup, Database copy, and Recovery Scenarios with High availability.
- Area backup
- Backup file configuration and catalog
- Database copy
- Recovery scenarios and options
- High availability
Module 7: SAP HANA Security
In this module the candidate will learn about SAP HANA Security, which includes Developing roles and users, maintaining authorization, System and SQL privileges, and Analysis and Reporting privileges.
- Developing roles and users
- Maintaining authorization and users
- System Privileges and SQL privileges
- Analysis and reporting privileges
Module 8: SAP HANA Data Provisioning
In this module, the candidate will learn about Data Provisioning in SAP HANA, which includes understanding Data Provisioning using SLT, SAP Data Replication, Replication Tracking, and Setting up Data replication.
- Data provisioning overview
- Data provisioning using SLT
- SAP data replication
- Replication tracking
- Setup data replication
Module 9: Monitoring and Troubleshooting in SAP HANA
In this module the candidate will learn about Monitoring SAP HANA, DBACOCKPIT Monitoring and SAP early watch alert.
- Learn monitoring SAP HANA
- DBACOCKPIT monitoring
- SAP early watch alert
Module 10: Software Lifecycle Management
In this module, the candidate will learn about Software Life Management, which includes learning about Upgrading SAP HANA Studio and System and how to bring changes in the system.
- Upgrade SAP HANA studio
- Update SAP HANA system
- Bringing changes in the system
Module 11- SAP Data Services
In this module, the candidate will learn about Data Services in SAP, which includes understanding Business Objects and Data Services and Data upload in SAP HANA.
- What is BODS?
- BODS configuration
- Data upload from SAP to HANA
Module 12: DXC – Direct Extraction Connector
In this module, the candidate will learn about Direct Extraction connectors.
- DXC (Direct Extraction Connector)
Complementary Module 1: Soft Skills Development
- Business Communication
- Preparation for the Interview
- Presentation Skills
Complimentary Module 2: Resume Writing
Resume Building Techniques